Freathy
Yea Man
Czarcasm
sufferedsince 68
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread Empty
PostSubject: Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread   Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread EmptyMon May 23, 2016 5:59 pm

A thread for those not about to rock.
On one hand disappointed I'm not going, but that's how it is sometimes.
However, the weather is looking set fair for the weekend, so what better time to head West, not East. Keep going 'til the sun meets the sea.
Family are going and have prime views on level one near the centre circle.

Last edited by Lord Biro on Mon May 23, 2016 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread   Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:03 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
A thread for those not about to rock.
On one hand disappointed I'm not going, but that's how it is sometimes.
However, the weather is looking set fair for the weekend, so what better time to head West, not East. Keep going to the sun meets the sea.
Family are going and have prime views on level one near the centre circle.
After all Jimmy has done for Argyle,..... shameful pig
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread   Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:04 pm

Angry, Jethro & Lordy B.

Three peas in a pod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread   Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:05 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry, Jethro & Lordy B.

Three peas in a pod.

lol! Somehow, I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread   Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:12 pm

Pick 'em up and take 'em on a road trip Lordy. Call in and get Freathy on the way. Be a right laugh. pirat
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread   Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:15 pm

I'm not going cheers
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread   Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:17 pm

I'm not going
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread   Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:18 pm

probably wont watch it on the tele either haven't decided yet
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread   Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:21 pm

I hope Franklinjones Ironside and Xmastree, are taking notes, this is disgraceful! sunny
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread   Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread EmptyMon May 23, 2016 7:07 pm

Angry wrote:

You'mmm nart a praper fan innum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread   Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread EmptyMon May 23, 2016 7:08 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry, Jethro & Lordy B.

Three peas in a pod.
There's your next Mod team right there  lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread   Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread EmptyMon May 23, 2016 7:09 pm

I'm not going.
But my alter ego is. popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread   Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread EmptyMon May 23, 2016 7:15 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Angry wrote:

i know i only went to like all but 3 home games this season should do better i guess. But £40 p/h to work that bank holiday is more of a draw for me and with sky plus its not like it cant be taped and watched later if the result is worthy

VIVA CAPITALISM cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread   Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread EmptyMon May 23, 2016 8:17 pm

I'm not going, had something booked for a while with Mrs PP and friends for that weekend. Didn't occur to me that it was the play off finals weekend.

Not sure I would have gone anyway.

I did go 20 years ago though. Proper fan I am. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread   Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread EmptyMon May 23, 2016 8:19 pm

Angry wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Angry wrote:

i know i only went to like all but 3 home games this season should do better i guess. But £40 p/h to work that bank holiday is more of a draw for me and with sky plus its not like it cant be taped and watched later if the result is worthy

VIVA CAPITALISM cheers cheers cheers

Youll have made £600 approx working and not going !
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread   Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread EmptyMon May 23, 2016 8:20 pm

I'm not going.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread   Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread EmptyMon May 23, 2016 9:35 pm

Cant go I am disabled.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread   Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread EmptyTue May 24, 2016 10:09 pm

I'd like to go but havent been dealing with anxiety too well lately and being in a space i dont know with up to 90 k around me would be too much to deal with,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread   Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread EmptyThu May 26, 2016 7:25 pm

Good luck with that Jethro. My thoughts to you.  Ill health is not easy, and you've probably made the right decision.

On other matters to all refuseniks and non attenders, the weather down here is set fair, and I mean FAIR. Not so in London, where a storm up South from the EU ( Amster will like that ) is going to plague the city state.
West is best this weekend by quite some degree, especially on the big day. So, don't feel left out, get yourselves out in the sun, and reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelax.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread   Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread EmptyThu May 26, 2016 7:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Forecast to be dry all day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread   Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread EmptyThu May 26, 2016 7:36 pm

Pfft. Looks like I'm not going to make it. I don't finish work until around 08:00 Monday morning. Even 08:00 isn't a given.

Couldn't swap shifts, get a day off - naffink. FFS.

Contingency plans include watching the game and a right piss-up at the Fortescue, or if I don't make that, my local with Stella at £3/pint and free chinese nibbles and a 3 minute walk/fall home.

To all ATDer's going. Have a great day - whatever the result.

PS: Be aware of pint throwing pigs.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread   Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread EmptyThu May 26, 2016 7:38 pm

Going to watch Argyle at Wembley, or wandering around a bleak Cornish Shithole.....hmmmm thats a toughie!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread   Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread EmptyThu May 26, 2016 7:42 pm

Look at the possible rainfall map further down the page for Monday, Czarky. Doesn't accord with the forecast at the top of the page. I suspect the normal political Beeb not wanting to be sued bank holiday weather routine. You have to make your own mind up on bank holidays.

Only one forecast is constant over the last week for Monday over several sites, and that's Cornish and Westcountry sunshine. bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread   Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread EmptyThu May 26, 2016 7:46 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Going to watch Argyle at Wembley, or wandering around a bleak Cornish Shithole.....hmmmm thats a toughie!

That's the trouble with you Avivas, Suffers, you just wander aimlessly, no matter where you are . Laughing
Get back to your own bigger thread.

Last edited by Lord Biro on Thu May 26, 2016 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread   Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread EmptyThu May 26, 2016 7:47 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

lol lol lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread   Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Plastic/superfan free I'm not going thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next