Elias
argyl3
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

North Korea seems to want a second referendum  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Korea seems to want a second referendum    North Korea seems to want a second referendum  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 12:04 am

Neither of those articles help at all.

They both assume a mistake has been made.  It hasn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Korea seems to want a second referendum    North Korea seems to want a second referendum  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 8:08 am

I think they're  both excellent articles.... thanks Frank. Food for thought and I was particularly taken by Chris Patten's comment ( he of Hong Kong fame and all that has happened there since it's "independence day" from the Brits and the Chinese landlords.)

I can't remember this country ever being so fundamentally divided, and not just because of the EU thing. The haves and have nots was also a big driver in this referendum with no representation for the growing under class in sight. Many of them have jumped on board the first bus that has passed their doors in decades, and who can blame them ?
Revolutionary almost, with dark prospects in the next few years of civil war and/or war across borders having been on the horizon ever since the crash and Arab spring. This referendum is all part of the process. Even Trump is part of the process. No one knows where it's going. Those two articles touch on what the political elites might be mulling over and indicate the underlying pressures that haven't really been aired, with the debate centered solely around the economic merry go round, both sides of which will result in no change whatsoever for the under classes. This is the sort of thing that happens when parliaments are stuffed full of lackeys ignoring the real underlying feelings of many of their constituents.

Revolutionary almost, but it has quite a way to go yet, with no one knowing which momentums underneath it all will win out. If anyone thinks these massive political things can be sorted with something as simple as a plebiscite, it would have happened a long time ago. As the English queen once warned her daughter-in-law's former butler who was doing the chat show circuit...."be careful, there are dark forces and dark people out there".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Korea seems to want a second referendum    North Korea seems to want a second referendum  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 11:26 am

It has been worth it just to see the smug faces turning to disbelief then see them get all nasty again before they desperately clutch at straws whilst the water closes over their heads.
Our bit of a democratic moment was worth it and it will be a long long time before anyone is asked another question like this again. How out we get remains to be seen but joining the federal superstate that was being pushed upon us is over, that's a definate and for me that will be a victory. Big business will carry on regardless and until people get involved and throw a few bricks nothing will change, the Gaurdian will whine and whinge, the Red Tops will spout shite til the cows come home and those bastions of free speech the broadsheets will peddle the views of their masters as they are paid to do.
Westminster is a dodo, if you want proof just look at how "the workers party" is disembowelling itself because their leader who actually gives a feck about their membership is out of kilter with the Blairites who really run the party.
Party politics is to blame for this whole continuing shit heap and even a protest Green vote only goes to keep the status quo. Where's Guido when you need him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Korea seems to want a second referendum    North Korea seems to want a second referendum  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 11:30 am

If you want some more lies Moist and Franzi here's you bloke Ozzy giving a Dallas type ending to project fear. lol!
This really is more like a crap channel 4 half hour satire than real life, thank fucj for a sense of humour.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: North Korea seems to want a second referendum    North Korea seems to want a second referendum  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 11:41 am

When I click the link in the OP its clearly listing the launch codes for its Nuclear Weapons..... affraid affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Korea seems to want a second referendum    North Korea seems to want a second referendum  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 11:47 am

A serious question for Moist and Franzi, what do you reckon the winning margin would have been for leave if Cameron and Osbourne had used the language he's using today instead of, pensions will be worthless, house prices will fall, you'll all lose your jobs ect? 60/40 personally I wouldn't be surprised by 70/30. You have to remember that the 2% majority was in spite of all parties and the government ladling on the doom with buckets and spades.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: North Korea seems to want a second referendum    North Korea seems to want a second referendum  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 12:01 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
A serious question for Moist and Franzi, what do you reckon the winning margin would have been for leave if Cameron and Osbourne had used the language he's using today instead of, pensions will be worthless, house prices will fall, you'll all lose your jobs ect? 60/40 personally I wouldn't be surprised by 70/30. You have to remember that the 2% majority was in spite of all parties and the government ladling on the doom with buckets and spades.

I don't know AD. As I've mentioned previously though, it is my belief that and shit will/would have hit the fane once Article 50 is/was immediately submitted. Until then, I don't see any major swings in the markets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Korea seems to want a second referendum    North Korea seems to want a second referendum  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 12:09 pm

Project wank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Korea seems to want a second referendum    North Korea seems to want a second referendum  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 12:12 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

I don't know AD. As I've mentioned previously though, it is my belief that and shit will/would have hit the fane once Article 50 is/was immediately submitted. Until then, I don't see any major swings in the markets.

A don't know? lol!
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: North Korea seems to want a second referendum    North Korea seems to want a second referendum  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 3:12 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

A don't know? lol!

As it didn't happen, what can I say.

On the other hand.....

If Leave had stated that the 350 million per week would have been spent on what the goverment of the day decided, that immigration would not be lowered, that free movement might not be stopped etc etc Would Leave have won?

I don't know either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Korea seems to want a second referendum    North Korea seems to want a second referendum  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 10:08 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

A don't know? lol!

As it didn't happen, what can I say.

On the other hand.....

If Leave had stated that the 350 million per week would have been spent on what the goverment of the day decided, that immigration would not be lowered, that free movement might not be stopped etc etc Would Leave have won?

I don't know either.

Without project fear it would have been a massive majority but it's all ifs and buts, leave won, period.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Korea seems to want a second referendum    North Korea seems to want a second referendum  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

North Korea seems to want a second referendum
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2