sufferedsince 68
Earwegoagain
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? Empty
PostSubject: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? EmptySat May 12, 2018 10:11 am

As the Hairy leg shagger was prompted to ask by someone on JBSOTI.
I'll start,
Because I just don't trust him.
I think Brent is motivated by personal greed and his heart is in his property deals first and foremost. He has to pretend to love the club to pull off this balancing act but I'm not fooled.
There is an old saying that says "judge a man by the company he keeps." should be enough to hang the guy on this alone.
Stubbornness, in everything but especially in appointing slippery Chris Webb as Pres even though everybody I speak to think he's an embarrassment to the club. Not removing Webb after he caused our captain and probably best player to move on by shagging his wife, which just goes to show the toadying nature of the club these days.
Brent must be the most divisive chairman in British football, although he's well aware of Nool and his thugs he chooses to not notice the downright bullying behaviour of his attack pig and his forum, he's on the side of the development so he's a good guy.
Theft of club property, I love a good I TOLD YOU SO! I warned when he rocked up he would assett strip the club for his own gain but the cries of OH NO HE WON'T! Have changed to WHY SHOULDN'T HE? the answer to that question in my eyes is BECAUSE ALL THE GROUND ATTTACHED TO PAFC SHOULD BENEFIT PAFC NOT THE LATEST PROPERTY DEVELOPER TO SUDDENLY GET FOOTBALL.
TRANSPARENCY! LMFAO. Come on down Throbs! The least transparent owner in British football and his latest NDA group the GAGGERS is a fantastic example of both his lack of transparency and his divisiveness. Only his prefects and top table fans are allowed to know what isn't going on but they aren't allowed to tell us?
People will allude to his success on the pitch but seven years in the basement division and a couple of them just hanging in there aren't great stats.
In all Brent oozes amateur ability,whether that is through just not being very good at running businesses or because he doesn't care about the club enough but his record of success in the building game is quite staggeringly bad. Oldway, hotels, civic centre and HHP1 are all balls ups. Don't be shocked if this chapter is any different. He lies about deadlines constantly and every problem is dealt with by first denying such a problem exists, getting his mates at the Herald to confirm this, then instructing the prefects to get the latest feck up shown to the fans as "just normal business practice."
I think that James Brent epitomises everything that is bad with the country today. Operating on other peoples money (ie. ours) the belief that businesses that are starved of labour and operating cash are somehow superior to one that isn't, making the buying of a ticket or actually entering the ground on a match day really fecking hard work and not addressing the issues of half time refreshment unless you go to the subsidised Grandstand waiter served family match day experience.
Brent out.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? EmptySat May 12, 2018 11:24 am

Six years in the Basement, Still signing Jobcentre donkeys, One shit failed property scheme after another, The liverpool money where did it go. Nool, Seven years of Brent and his achievement is seventh in the third division he has been awful.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? EmptySat May 12, 2018 1:36 pm

For never investing in the playing side. Simple really
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? EmptySat May 12, 2018 2:15 pm

Why because Brent is without question the biggest train wreck I have come across in my entire life a repulsive spoilt spotty fat brat with a business record so appalling not a single "businessman" comes close to it in the entire United Kingdom..... Its frankly disgraceful and anyone with 47 bankruptcies closures and adminstrations against your name and STILL at liberty to enhance that number is certainly not fit and proper to be a Football Chairman

A circus clown simple as.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? EmptySat May 12, 2018 2:20 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Why because Brent is without question the biggest train wreck I have come across in my entire life a repulsive spoilt spotty fat brat with a business record so appalling not a single "businessman" comes close to it in the entire United Kingdom..... Its frankly disgraceful and anyone with 47 bankruptcies closures and adminstrations against your name and STILL at liberty to enhance that number is certainly not fit and proper to be a Football Chairman

cheers cheers cheers cheers Harve, get off that fence ffs! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? EmptySat May 12, 2018 2:24 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

cheers cheers cheers cheers Harve, get off that fence ffs! lol! lol! lol!

Yeah fair play I was a bit soft on him............ popcorn
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? EmptySat May 12, 2018 2:50 pm

Bubbling up nicely, the eeee saaaved uusss line has been trotted out more than once on that thread lol, how is the golf swing Napoleon? slightly tense I'd have thought.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? EmptySat May 12, 2018 3:13 pm

And the fat pig wonders why some many people detest him.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? EmptySat May 12, 2018 3:19 pm

lol loads of posts removed from the thread
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? EmptySat May 12, 2018 3:31 pm

Wonder why he removed the feather post.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? EmptySat May 12, 2018 3:59 pm

Take a bow Hairy great work. Golf cancelled, freaks revolting, he's gonna blow! Tbf he may have already blown.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? EmptySat May 12, 2018 5:33 pm

One excuse being given for being careful in the January transfer window is the vast amount of money being spent to keep the horseshoe in tip top condition. Does anyone believe this tosh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? EmptySat May 12, 2018 6:10 pm

Do the GTs count as part of the Anti James Brent Brigade?

#justsaying
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? EmptySat May 12, 2018 6:14 pm

check out the post by Farmerboy, just posted.

I suspect it'll be deleted soon.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? EmptySat May 12, 2018 6:17 pm

But it will live forevermore on the forum of the free,
Farmer boy wrote,

Why?

Because he WASN'T the only person who could have taken PAFC out of Administration

Because after he bought the club, staff still had to rely on charity to pay their bills

Because windfall income such as cup ties against Liverpool and transfer fees, never seem to make it to the football budget

Because £15,000 seems to be the biggest transfer fee of recent years

Because like previous regimes, he seems more interested in property than football

Because we have a top six attendance average, but a relegation zone budget

Because of deals like Oldway and The Pavillions

Because anyone who is anti Brent gets banned from a certain website (like me, but at least the threats have stopped)

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? EmptySat May 12, 2018 6:18 pm

Grovehill wrote:
check out the post by Farmerboy, just posted.

I suspect it'll be deleted soon.

duplicate of above deleted

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Sat May 12, 2018 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? EmptySat May 12, 2018 6:19 pm

Feck off slowpoke. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? EmptySat May 12, 2018 6:25 pm

For only being interested in making money off the club.
Not putting the money in to push us further.

Also cause of the 15k deal for blissett to help Torquay cause he was shit
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? EmptySat May 12, 2018 6:26 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Feck off slowpoke. lol!

Bloody Knobber.... Handbags
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? EmptySat May 12, 2018 6:28 pm

An 8 days Pasoti posting career for Farmerboy is about to end.... popcorn

Cracking post by the way

LOL Pig Pig Pig Pig Pig Pig Pig Pig Pig

Too slow fatboy all here on the land of the free

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Sat May 12, 2018 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? EmptySat May 12, 2018 6:30 pm

I have a good idea who that is. Correction who it was  lol!

If they had left the bit out of the brackets it wouldnt have been so obvious
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? EmptySat May 12, 2018 6:49 pm

Some of the biggest wankers who support James Brent have posted on that thread. I hope the wankers who support Plymouth Argyle will prevail.

Newell,PL2 etc one day will swim in a lake of fire with their lord and master.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? EmptySat May 12, 2018 6:54 pm

Yes, Farmerboy aka Grovehill has been banned from Pasoti-the home of free speech.

And I thought I'd get a point by point rebuttal, as if?

They (the Brent fanclub) really are a bunch of pathetic twonks

I just can't believe they don't realise how they are being used.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? EmptySat May 12, 2018 7:13 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Yes, Farmerboy  aka Grovehill has been banned from Pasoti-the home of free speech.

And I thought I'd get a point by point rebuttal, as if?

They (the Brent fanclub) really are a bunch of pathetic twonks

Apologies from me indeed. The bit in brackets which I alluded to above was I thought a female poster here

Ive whacked the post over to freechat on the relevant thread. Makes uncomfortable reading for Newell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? EmptySat May 12, 2018 8:07 pm

Grovehill wrote:

They're not being used. They agree with it all. "Why wouldn't a businessman want to make a profit ?" zzzzzzzzzzz

I see half the size Exeter are one step closer tonight to level pegging with Argyle, even though they weren't saved by a banker., but a fans' trust. I thought fans' trusts were incapable of running an enterprise as efficiently as the plethora of squires on offer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next