The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ryan Lowe, The hard part to come

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Ryan Lowe, The hard part to come Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Lowe, The hard part to come   Ryan Lowe, The hard part to come EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 3:12 pm

ARGYLE have worked incredibly hard in producing a superb run of form that saw Saturday’s win at Stevenage lift us into the Sky Bet League Two automatic promotion places.

While that achievement has been tough over the winter months, manager Ryan Lowe expects an even bigger challenge to stay in the top three and that starts with tonight’s visit of Crawley Town to Home Park.

The immediate aim is to secure three more valuable points and edge closer to the final ten games of the campaign, when the gaffer believes we can genuinely start formulating realistic targets for the end of the season.

“We’re looking good and especially when you come to a place like Stevenage [and win],” said Ryan. “I had about 50 messages on my phone and about ten of them said ‘great win’ because it is a tough place to go.

“We know that and we respect that. All we can do is worry about ourselves, we can’t worry about others, win, lose or draw, because when we’re on song, we will get points.

“We’ve got a good group but I wouldn’t say it’s easy [to maintain form]. We still have to drum it in with them that the easy part is getting there, the hardest part is staying there.

“Every single day in training, we drum it into them what we want. We’re looking for perfection right the way through and I had a pop at the lads in certain areas [at Stevenage] where we can be a little better.

“When you’re winning games, you can have that constructive criticism. They are taking on instructions with everything we ask them to do.

“We’ve got to focus on the next one and the next one is Crawley. When we get to ten games to go in the season, hopefully we see a bit of light at the end of the tunnel and we should know potentially where we could finish.

“Crawley have got some good players and they’re not going to come to Argyle and be rolled over. We’re in for another tough game and we’ll make sure we recover the boys properly.

“Every game in League Two is going to be tough but we’re relishing it now, we’re playing well.”

Argyle Media
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe, The hard part to come   Ryan Lowe, The hard part to come EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 3:17 pm

Sounds just Derek Adams................
Back to top Go down
PlymouthCasual

PlymouthCasual

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe, The hard part to come   Ryan Lowe, The hard part to come EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 3:20 pm

seadog wrote:
Sounds just Derek Adams................

But this geezer is backing it up (so far)
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe, The hard part to come   Ryan Lowe, The hard part to come EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 3:26 pm

I know which one I prefer.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe, The hard part to come   Ryan Lowe, The hard part to come EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 9:38 pm

Maybe the hardest thing being the gaffer at Argyle is trying to stop the club selling your best players at every opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe, The hard part to come   Ryan Lowe, The hard part to come Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryan Lowe, The hard part to come
Page 1 of 1