Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accrington Stanley ? Who are they (match tread)

Go down 
+7
Grovehill
Earwegoagain
Les Miserable
Greenskin
Freathy
Angry
RegGreen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Accrington Stanley ? Who are they (match tread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accrington Stanley ? Who are they (match tread)   Accrington Stanley ? Who are they (match tread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2023 1:59 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
We are top of the league etc.....

Comfortable enough win and job done-don't really understand the "shit performance" stuff in all truth, at this stage of the season results are all that matter and it isn't as if being second top scorers in the division is that much to be depressed about. In just about every Argyle promotion season that i can remember performances have tailed off from earlier season fluency to be replaced by grinding out results and i dare say that would be the case for most clubs. Good to see Conor Grant back in action and scoring, he could be a big asset with his cultured left peg especially from set pieces. Hopefully Bolton is not seriously injured but all in all a pretty good nights work.

Absofookinglutely snd another thing to add to that was that Burton had an almost faultless game, I have been very critical of him so far but that was a very good match for him.

Something else to add on the playing shit theme, Luggys' first promotion season was won by chucking ten blokes in the opposition box hacking at the ball for the last five minutes until it went in the net, skilful, fast flowing football it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Accrington Stanley ? Who are they (match tread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accrington Stanley ? Who are they (match tread)   Accrington Stanley ? Who are they (match tread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2023 2:40 pm

if we get the win im not too fussed atm how we play especially way from home. Luggy never used to set the team up the same way as he would at a home game as he knew that home field advantage can go against you if your trying to play the way you do at home certainly if the pitch it different. I think schuey is starting to work that one out now
Back to top Go down

Accrington Stanley ? Who are they (match tread)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3