Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday?

Go down 
+4
Les Miserable
Angry
seadog
Greenskin
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday? Empty
PostSubject: Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday?   Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 7:55 pm

Can't honestly see us getting anything other than a defeat tomorrow. Only ray of hope is that away results have improved a bit under Foster but generally Norwich are on the up, Argyle aren't.

Norwich 4 Argyle 0

Norwich go through on away goals
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday?   Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 8:19 pm

Tis a grim prospect.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday?   Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 8:26 pm

we have had our bollocks cut off and now not the same as we were so i cant see us winning here certainly not by 6 -2 again. I just hope we can nick a draw.

i will say if we do win by some easter miracle i still want foster out and wont backtrack on that even if some will claim to always back foster like after the Middlesborough game.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday?   Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 9:09 pm

The crucifixion will have nothing on the pain endured by jannerdom tomorrow. 7-0, we'll be lucky to get a corner.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday?   Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 9:20 am

We haven't got a chance. Heavy defeat and into the bottom 3.

FOSTER OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday?   Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 9:33 am

If there is any kind of Miracle gunna happen we need it to be today
That’s for sure .
Cos to be brutally honest I can’t see us getting anythink from the game and Norwich’s form seems to be on the up at moment & our form still on the shit slide
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday?   Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 1:10 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
The crucifixion will have nothing on the pain endured by jannerdom tomorrow. 7-0, we'll be lucky to get a corner.

crucufixions a doddle
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday?   Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 1:54 pm

Whatever the result today, it won't define Argyle's season.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday?   Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 3:11 pm

1-0 to us its an easter miracle.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday?   Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 3:25 pm

Well F#%K my old boots ..the miricle could be on
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday?   Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 3:31 pm

Norwich by far the better team. Still think we'll lose.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday?   Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 4:10 pm

we need to defend for our lives and nick these 3 points against the run of play. Ill take these kind of wins in our position always.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday?   Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 4:20 pm

Huge gulf in class between Norwich and Argo. It would be the miracle of miracles if we even got a point from today.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday?   Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 4:34 pm

And there we go. Norwich will definitely get a second now. Probably a third.

FOSTER OUT
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday?   Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 4:59 pm

Relegated
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday?   Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 5:00 pm

Tough to take, Hardie missed 2 gilt edge chances could and should have won that
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday?   Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 5:02 pm

Inevitable sadly that we would fold in the second half and go on to loose.

The clown is not good enough to grind out results even if we go 1-0 up against the run of play he should have had us tightening up at the back and frustrate norwich to try and bring the 3 points we needed or at least take a point seeing as other teams around us won we are now 20th.

We are going down if the clown isnt removed asap and we bring in someone interim to at least try and firefight for our last 7 games and attempt to keep us up.

feck the youth centre at the brickfields fund the team instead.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday?   Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 5:06 pm

Stoke and QPR win.  Argo 0 points yet again.  On Monday we will get 0 points. We are down.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday?   Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 5:10 pm

Freathy wrote:
Stoke and QPR win.  Argo 0 points yet again.  On Monday we will get 0 points.  We are down.

i would advise graiser to take earphones for monday cause foster if hes still in charge hopefully not will be getting 3 sides of abuse from the fans louder than against Preston if we dont perform against bristol city and at least get a draw.

this board need to act and do it now and stop waiting for the Keep the faith and i told you so moments to quote if he gets a 1-0 win against qpr this guy wont be turning it around nor will be next season in league one if your that stubborn and wont admit you completely fecked up looking for a new manager and looked in the wrong places and directed clubs funds on projects we dont need atm
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday?   Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 5:41 pm

So foster coached Hardie to miss those gilt edge chances did he ? Have a word with yourselves.
I’ll be there Monday supporting the team as normal, I would suggest those that want to chant that disgraceful song DURING THE GAME then maybe you lot stay away as you all seem to want us to lose just to prove your point, don’t go, don’t bother as you seem to want relegation
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday?   Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 6:04 pm

Graiser wrote:
So foster coached Hardie to miss those gilt edge chances did he ? Have a word with yourselves.
I’ll be there Monday supporting the team as normal, I would suggest those that want to chant that disgraceful song DURING THE GAME then maybe you lot stay away as you all seem to want us to lose just to prove your point, don’t go, don’t bother as you seem to want relegation

again people support the team just not the joke of a manager do try and know the difference here if not here it is

its because we all support the team we want the clown gone hopefully tonight.  May the fans be vocal and loud on monday if we are losing or playing shite.  Rest assured we could win monday and the next 4 games i would still want the clown and those responsible for hiring him gone because he is no good for the team and would be a disaster next season.

There is no happy ending here where foster is going to prove us all wrong. if we stay up it will be down to other teams bailing us out and sheer luck. This guy in less than 4 months has turned us from a team that was 1-2 signings to strengthen the squad could have been a comfortable midtable side playing attacking football winning game scoring goals to a team that defensive obsessed with holding possession and struggling to shoot on target till today to be fair. Some players are ghosts from what they where and some dont seem to be giving a feck. its all worrying and needs changing.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday?   Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 6:16 pm

So ultra defensive Foster gets roasted for NOT holding onto a lead?

Bristol City's season is dying on it's feet, Whittaker is scoring again, I see three points for us on Monday.

Birmingham (despite appointing their version of Warnock) and Blackburn's determination to have a worse run than Argyle will also work in our favour.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday?   Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 6:24 pm

Graiser wrote:

Big picture is not a couple of missed chances from Hardie [probably so surprised to get a sniff at goal] but one win in ten under Foster. He was a duff appointment and it's difficult to see this run is ending anytime soon. The guy has been a disaster and if Hallett doesn't act soon then his halo is going to slip in the minds of many fans. Much has been made of the quality of opposition faced during this spell but teams like QPR, Millwall, Huddersfield, Cardiff and Bristol City have shown that it is well possible to get results against top 6 teams with a bit of spirit, a quality which has been sadly lacking in many of the recent performances. His signings have contributed very little and appear to be almost totally ill equipped to deal with this division-not hindsight either, many on this site expressed concern at the lack of experience being brought into the club at the time.

I'll be there on Monday, not with a white bedsheet stating Foster out in green paint but hoping against hope that Argyle win. Won't be joining in any chants against him either but certainly wouldn't criticise fans who do so if it again becomes apparent that another defeat is on the way. Dark days indeed when it could all have been so much more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday?   Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 6:25 pm

Grovehill wrote:
So ultra defensive Foster gets roasted for NOT holding onto a lead?

Bristol City's season is dying on it's feet, Whittaker is scoring again, I see  three points for us on Monday.

Birmingham (despite appointing their version of Warnock) and Blackburn's  determination to have a worse run than Argyle will also work in our favour.

lol! Not sure that many Leicester fans would agree with that statement today
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday?   Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 7:24 pm

Graiser wrote:

Not sure you ought to go on Monday. With hallett refusing to act, Argo are clearly going to lose again so your sensitive ears are going to be in for quite the battering. Only way there won't be anti-foster chants is if hallett actually does what he should have done after the Ipswich debacle and sacks the clueless clown tonight.

All together now!!
IAN FOSTER - YOUR FOOTBALL IS SH!T!!!
WE WANT FOSTER OUT!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday?   Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pecked by the Canaries? The long bad Friday?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next