Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greenjock if he was a horse on the internet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Greenjock if he was a horse on the internet Empty
PostSubject: Greenjock if he was a horse on the internet   Greenjock if he was a horse on the internet EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:13 pm

I know most of you aren't too keen on video games but this is awesome. It's a mod on GTAIV where someone has skinned the main IP and replaced him with a horse. I cried actual tears watching this but then I thought, this reminds me of Jock's posting style but in horse form within a videogame.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock if he was a horse on the internet   Greenjock if he was a horse on the internet EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:55 pm

Miidly amusing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock if he was a horse on the internet   Greenjock if he was a horse on the internet EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:24 am

Hairy you need help.

Why would anybody go to the trouble of changing a character in a video game to a horse? If these people are so clever with stuff like this why don't they hack into a banks computer system and steal a shitload of money?

Nah I got a better idea, I'm going to change sonic the hedgehog into a washing machine. Oh how we laughed in Game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock if he was a horse on the internet   Greenjock if he was a horse on the internet EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:09 am

Greenjock confirmed as 'known racist', 'thief' and now internet hacker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock if he was a horse on the internet   Greenjock if he was a horse on the internet EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:27 am

And a horse that runs around attacking people until he decides to steal a car and somehow drive it with his front hooves?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock if he was a horse on the internet   Greenjock if he was a horse on the internet EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:33 am

Greenjock wrote:
And a horse that runs around attacking people until he decides to steal a car and somehow drive it with his front hooves?

If he used his rear hooves, he wouldn't be able to see where he was going.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock if he was a horse on the internet   Greenjock if he was a horse on the internet EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:37 am

I'm sure if you're capable of digitalising a horse into a video game, then you could play around with mirrors in a car in order to be able to drive facing backwards.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock if he was a horse on the internet   Greenjock if he was a horse on the internet EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:51 am

I am sure that wasn't done by a mod, I mean can they really do these things? If Knect changes me into a horse on here I am going to flounce back to pasoti.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock if he was a horse on the internet   Greenjock if he was a horse on the internet EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:05 pm

hairy j wrote:
I know most of you aren't too keen on video games but this is awesome. It's a mod on GTAIV where someone has skinned the main IP and replaced him with a horse. I cried actual tears watching this but then I thought, this reminds me of Jock's posting style but in horse form within a videogame.

Not often i laugh at your posts but that had me in fits!

GTA5 looks awasome too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock if he was a horse on the internet   Greenjock if he was a horse on the internet EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:07 pm

Iggy wrote:
I am sure that wasn't done by a mod, I mean can they really do these things? If Knect changes me into a horse on here I am going to flounce back to pasoti.

I think you'll find that pasoti is the place where characters change quite frequently lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock if he was a horse on the internet   Greenjock if he was a horse on the internet EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:04 pm

GOB wrote:
Iggy wrote:

I think you'll find that pasoti is the place where characters change quite frequently

I edited out your LOL as your post was unfunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock if he was a horse on the internet   Greenjock if he was a horse on the internet EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:30 pm

A horse called Hairy J walks into a bar and says to the barman "Can I have a beer please" "The only problem is I haven't got any money, but I can show you the most amazing magic trick ever"

The barman says "Ok then, but if it's crap you don't get the beer"

So Hairy the horse proceeds to do this magic trick which ended with the barman being transported to the other side of the bar, feet not touching the floor, and all with the wave of Hairy's hoof.

"Wow that is incredible" said the barman "Here's your pint, but I'll give you more if you can do any others"

"No, sorry" said Hairy "I'm a one trick pony"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greenjock if he was a horse on the internet   Greenjock if he was a horse on the internet Empty

Back to top Go down

Greenjock if he was a horse on the internet
Page 1 of 1