7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

How long? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long?   How long? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:44 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
Ha....to be fair after months of constant bile I think the majority of us have become immune from the petty jibes from grovehill, plymptonpilgrim and the ATD boys.

While 99.9% of Argyle supporters are united in a bid to save the Club there are contributing absolutely nothing.......

......Always in the kitchen at parties.....

Says it all in my opinion.

We are being constantly being reminded by Naps that "Pasoti can't speak with 'one voice, how could it?", a rule that doesn't seem to apply to ATD according to Mr. Webb.

Frankly... Coming from the "Trust leader" it makes me embarrassed to be a trust member and is hugely degrading to 90% of the posters on this site. How does he possibly know what posters on ATD have contributed?

What next... Joining IJN in calling us "the enemy"?

It's becoming more difficult by the day telling the two of them apart!

Last edited by Rickler on Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

How long? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long?   How long? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:30 am

argyledj wrote:
i find the antics of webb and his merrymen despicable if anyone dares question the brent bid they are subjected to bullying from the pasoti platoon, so any delays from the jb bid are fine but heaney was worse than the devil that is just double standards and my interpretation on the update thread on pasoti is that if the council dont buy the ground then the bid is off! but according to webb he knows the vote is going to be fine lets just hope he is right because if not by backing this bid and the trust/pasoti sheeps hostility towards anyother bidder will in my eyes make them as guilty as guilfoyle,the previous board,heaney ect in the death of our club

This.......................... And.................

What you must understand is that in the eyes of the average 'Aviva', emotions and prejudices always hold sway.

Where's Webby has become the voice of the Avivas because he can string a few sentences together, even if his diction is poor.

What are WE doing Webby ? We can't do much mate. You have the floor, you have the janner yeomanry onside. It's down to you.

Pasoti has such a wonderful record of getting things right and silencing, or more recently, ignoring advice from the view remaining visionaries left on the farm.

Get the kindling ready !
Back to top Go down

How long? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long?   How long? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:07 am

Rickler wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Ha....to be fair after months of constant bile I think the majority of us have become immune from the petty jibes from grovehill, plymptonpilgrim and the ATD boys.

While 99.9% of Argyle supporters are united in a bid to save the Club there are contributing absolutely nothing.......

......Always in the kitchen at parties.....

Says it all in my opinion.

We are being constantly being reminded by Naps that "Pasoti can't speak with 'one voice, how could it?", a rule that doesn't seem to apply to ATD according to Mr. Webb.

Frankly... Coming from the "Trust leader" it makes me embarrassed to be a trust member and is hugely degrading to 90% of the posters on this site. How does he possibly know what posters on ATD have contributed?

What next... Joining IJN in calling us "the enemy"?

It's becoming more difficult by the day telling the two of them apart!

I have submitted a reply. I wonder how long it lasts

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The man is an embarrassment. The sooner this debacle is over and he resigns from the Trust the better.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

How long? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long?   How long? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:22 am

I can't see it Frank. When did you post ?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

How long? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long?   How long? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:38 am

Didn't last long then.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

How long? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long?   How long? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:40 am

Part of my in this whole waiting for Brent affair thinks 'just hold on, it is a complicated process and I'm sure there is still lots to do'.

Part of me thinks 'he has had three weeks since Heaney officially pulled out on top of the 6 months since he first signalled his interest, someone needs to pull his finger out'.

Realistically I'm somewhere in between, I can probably handle another couple of weeks (I say that like it is me not being paid), but anything on top of that and we need to be sacking the Trust Leaders, placing Brent's severed head upon a pike outside the Demport End and finding out the best way for a fan-owned AFC Argyle to rise through the leagues.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

How long? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long?   How long? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:41 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:

I have submitted a reply. I wonder how long it lasts

When you say submitted Frank, it appears you mean submitted for approval ?
Looks like your post has failed the Party Opinion checker. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How long? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long?   How long? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How long?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2