The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OUT NOW Lg1&2 Podcast featuring Argyle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
d3d4football

OUT NOW Lg1&2 Podcast featuring Argyle Empty
PostSubject: OUT NOW Lg1&2 Podcast featuring Argyle   OUT NOW Lg1&2 Podcast featuring Argyle EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 5:55 pm

Hi all,

We have just released our latest podcast reviewing all the League One and Two action from the weekend including Argyle's game against Charlton [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hope you enjoy

We are always trying to make the show better so please leave suggestions in this thread or email them to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or tweet them @d3d4football

thanks
James
D3D4
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: OUT NOW Lg1&2 Podcast featuring Argyle   OUT NOW Lg1&2 Podcast featuring Argyle EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 7:55 pm

Interesting turn around in the pointless cup. Had given up on Argyle at two down. I had not realised it went to penalties,Igood on Argyle though.

Perhaps Argyle could have a crack at going all the way in this, a day out at Wembley and a bit of silverware for the cabinet. Coventry City took 42,000 to London last season i believe. I wonder how much the Sky Blues made from the competition ? .

In reality, it won't happen I expect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUT NOW Lg1&2 Podcast featuring Argyle   OUT NOW Lg1&2 Podcast featuring Argyle EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 8:34 pm

couldnt care less, I wont be going.  
The last Wembley experience with Brent luvvies on the bus home was enough for me ( all the usual loons on the bus were sound as feck ).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OUT NOW Lg1&2 Podcast featuring Argyle   OUT NOW Lg1&2 Podcast featuring Argyle Empty

Back to top Go down

OUT NOW Lg1&2 Podcast featuring Argyle
Page 1 of 1