Tgwu
Jethro
Josh Pope
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh Pope

Argyle Life Podcast Empty
PostSubject: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:06 pm

Hosted by our very own Pieface, it's a new thing added to Argyle Life.

Have listened to it this evening and it's a great little podcast to be fair, full credit to Nick for running it.

Argyle Life is a great site too, a group of us are the main contributors right now but always looking for new writers and contributions and ideas and stuff.

Podcast is here - worth a listen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:18 pm

Oh dear, sounds like Green Bonk revisited.
#gettalife
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 4:12 am

God his voice is annoying,
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 6:25 am

No thankyou
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 6:41 am

I wish you all the best but not for me, feels a bit contrived. You are all young lads, be yourselves, not a janner Radio 4...and his voice is annoying. It maybe okay in real life but I listen to my podcasts whilst out running and commuting and imagine having Pieface in your ear at volume.

Well done for adding to the mix of places where Argyle fans can contribute. I'm not sure this site is exactly your demographic so don't take the views too much to heart.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 6:45 am

Tgwu wrote:
No thankyou
well said that man..No thank you mr pie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:04 am

No thanks
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:42 am

I haven't listened yet, Blues and Roots is my usual podcast destination

Salty Dog

But I will give it a listen.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:44 am

I'm diggin it tone hounds. cheers
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:57 am

Lots of people seem to be enjoying it so quite pleased there - it wont be for everyone of course but am aware there are people who read and use this site who will enjoy it, so felt it good to share.

Either way this is just a pilot, I'm sure it'll improve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 3:09 pm

feck argyle life
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 3:20 pm

Anyone in the media who's thinking of putting out a podcast/broadcast/show/radio production....if it doesn't have Pieface or Webb in it, I'll give it a listen.

Until then. STFU and FOAD.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 3:47 pm

From a part-time Arsenal fan and old leader of the Trust, jeez, it's these compliments that really are the best! lol!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 4:00 pm

Paven wrote:
From a part-time Arsenal fan and old leader of the Trust, jeez, it's these compliments that really are the best! lol!

Who told you that? Pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 4:42 pm

more hopeless info that is wrong.  your sources are shite Paven.   oink
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 6:50 pm

I enjoyed it, Argyle shite that doesn't involve reading or typing, what can go wrong. The quiz was very enlightening too.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:07 pm

seadog wrote:
I enjoyed it, Argyle shite that doesn't involve reading or typing, what can go wrong. The quiz was very enlightening too.

You easy please and you in good company

IJN

Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:32 pm 
I enjoyed it, good to hear fans talking about our club in such a manner
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:46 pm

I make my own mind up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 10:16 pm

Pleasantly surprised - I am prepared to accept that these are the young Argyle fans that take the club forward, I honestly had that spark & spirit thirty years ago!! Well done bheys!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:08 pm

I would feel enthusiastic if they were independent of Pasoti, the pig, or the inner circle of the Parasitic chairman but they are not.
Pieface is already in Cahoot with Newell and Webb which should speak volumes.
As soon as anything Argyle related infects itself with anything Pasoti or it's goons immediately paints a legitimate target on it's back as far as I am concerned.

This 'podcast' is all part of a wider conspiracy by Brent's Toadies.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:52 pm

I'm confused on this one Punchy - the actual Argyle Life account is a member of both sites, as am I, and I shared the podcast on both sites at the same time.

Pieface is a local celebrity now (whether we all like it or not is irrelevant) which I believe is why we asked him, to get more people in to listen.

The podcast has nothing to do with various said individuals, it's by young Argyle fans (in general) who are passionate about football and the club. As far as I can tell, there's nothing wrong there.

Cheers Seadog and Bandwagon, glad you enjoyed it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:18 am

Haven't listened to the podcast, but good luck to you on the new idea. Do we have to be so negative about a group of young supporters trying something different?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 1:41 pm

What about Asda Life or Primark Life. Surely there's some young guns turks out there willing to bring everyday experience of shoppers to the stick in the mud oldsters ?  Hundreds of kids are always in those shops.

Shorely someone will twig a gap in the marketplace sooner or later. Get Pieface in, doing what only he can, in a season opening day suit for the more ample young gentleman, and Bob's your leader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 6:44 pm

I actually preferred green bonk to be honest
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:39 pm

ejh wrote:
Haven't listened to the podcast, but good luck to you on the new idea. Do we have to be so negative about a group of young supporters trying something different?

Well apparently Ian liked it so of course some on this site will take the counter opinion, because they're boring and predictable like that. Unfortunately those obsessions dilute the opinions of the sane on this site, I can sympathise with why many are turned off this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle Life Podcast
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next