Dick Trickle
Tgwu
Jethro
Josh Pope
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Argyle Life Podcast - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 2:47 pm

I despair of the yoof, not for smokin pot, hanging around shops or even just being visible but for their utter compliance and goodness. Wtf? At your age paves I was a sort of cross between a punk a skinhead and a biker with a dash of hippy for good measure, we raged against the machine, went on demos and rallies, gigs were breeding grounds of dissent and everybody (mostly) cared about something. Too much play station and not enough poonani.
Back to top Go down
Argyle.Life

Argyle.Life

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 3:11 pm

Thought I'd post my thoughts on the feedback here.

We are a group of young fans, with no motive or allegiance with anybody but our passion for Argyle and talking about football.
The podcast is just a way for us to that aside from the regular articles and content we do on the site.

We offer the chance for fans to have their say and write articles, and the chance is there if anyone wants to.
I was shocked when I read stories on here about certain people, but I want to know what you are going to do other than rant on a forum. Because if there are any truths in them, then people deserve to know in a more serious and credible manner. (If you haven't already)

But I don't want to get involved in any of that.

You are all entitled to your views, and that's great.
Hope everyone has a good weekend and Argyle win!

- James
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 6:03 pm

Iggy wrote:
I despair of the yoof, not for smokin pot, hanging around shops or even just being visible but for their utter compliance and goodness. Wtf? At your age paves I was a sort of cross between a punk a skinhead and a biker with a dash of hippy for good measure, we raged against the machine, went on demos and rallies, gigs were breeding grounds of dissent and everybody (mostly) cared about something. Too much play station and not enough poonani.

" Too much playstation and not enough poonani " Geddon Iggy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 6:11 pm

Haven't these young geeks worked out yet that old fashioned forums like this and Pasoti are populated with grey wrinklies ?....... Especially pasoti.

Short grey hair ....... Interest in the arts and the Exeter Picture house.
Long grey hair ......... Ten cats and a history of mental illness
No hair.............no idea, Grandchildren, final salary pension and a sudden 'where's my life gone, think James is a matinee idol'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 6:55 pm

ATD Vs Pasoti debate on the podcast

who would stand for ATD i wonder?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 7:17 am

Angry wrote:

ATD would win it easy..dont you just love those freaks & wierdos laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:48 am

RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:

ATD would win it easy..dont you just love those freaks & wierdos laugh

Would make for an interesting debate on argyle matters providing it was done fair and equal to both sides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 12:27 pm

So how long before El Presidente and Nool get on the Pasoti Podcast ?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 8:54 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
So how long before El Presidente and Nool get on the Pasoti Podcast ?!

it wont be long im sure
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:21 pm

Change the record.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:31 pm

Roll the eyes all you want Aviva boy.
The astute on here can see which way the wind really blows.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:33 pm

I know someone who met you at an away game actually, apparently you aren't have as much of a troll online as you are in real life. Something happen when you get behind the keyboard?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 3:09 pm

Can't wait for tomorrow's offering. So come on everyone, tell us about the podcast party you've organised. Any pub late licences applied for ? Should be one helluva night. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 4:26 pm

Paven wrote:
I know someone who met you at an away game actually, apparently you aren't have as much of a troll online as you are in real life. Something happen when you get behind the keyboard?

Is your podcast as bad as your keyboard efforts? You may wanna get someone who has a firmer grasp on language and expression to proof read for you in future.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 4:27 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Paven wrote:

Is your podcast as bad as your keyboard efforts? You may wanna get someone who has a firmer grasp on language and expression to proof read for you in future.

copyright Funtime Frankie Harper.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 6:05 pm

I listened to the first and it wasn't too bad- the answers to the 3 questions didn't really tell me anything that I didn't already know. I thought the quiz at the end was the better part of the podcast as there was humour and a kind of interaction in answering the questions.

I haven't listened to the second one yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:03 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

I haven't listened to the second one yet.

Hope you've got it in the fridge. Must be getting a bit stale by now. Best before puberty.

I once had a bowl of fresh gooseberries in the fridge for a month. Never did eat them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 6:03 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
im looking forward to the next instalment of what formation we play

Wot, no podcast ?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 6:26 pm

Have we burnt our bridges by being overly critical/taking the piss? Ah well..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 6:40 pm

No. Kids get bored quite easily, and move onto the next thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 6:40 pm

schools have gone back havent they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 6:46 pm

Indeed. I think Argyle life should retain a murder of ATD posters to act as their market research focus group.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 7:14 pm

technical hitch the head honcho is in Italy and the WiFi was not up to recording from allo ver Europe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 7:36 pm

Sounds like the wet electrical socket that prevented the players being paid on time under Todd.
I didn't realise sound quality was an issue for them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 11:23 pm

Episode 3 is now available to download.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Life Podcast   Argyle Life Podcast - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle Life Podcast
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next