Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Excellent Argyle.life article on Wylde's form

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Excellent Argyle.life article on Wylde's form Empty
PostSubject: Excellent Argyle.life article on Wylde's form   Excellent Argyle.life article on Wylde's form EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 6:36 pm

Having rightly criticised Argyle.life's silly bedroom podcast thing, I thought I'd give a link to this article of theirs just posted on Wylde's  present form.

In my mind, it's an excellent bit of tactical meandering that many will appreciate, in particular how Wylde's slightly new role might be affected by the return of Carey. Good stuff

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excellent Argyle.life article on Wylde's form   Excellent Argyle.life article on Wylde's form EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 6:40 pm

talking off silly bedroom podcasts has anyone listened to the herald's one yet? im trying to resist giving it a listen out of interest as i know it will be a pro brent jizz fest and that amount of cumming in the ears isnt good i imagine.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excellent Argyle.life article on Wylde's form   Excellent Argyle.life article on Wylde's form EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 1:15 am

Don't plug it then. Bit like you did with Pieface but without the plugging.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Excellent Argyle.life article on Wylde's form   Excellent Argyle.life article on Wylde's form EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 7:33 am

His hit a bit of form of late wylde but needs to practice on his last touch specially his crossing i reckon about 2 out of 10 crosses actually reach there target the rest hit the devonport or the barn park end..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excellent Argyle.life article on Wylde's form   Excellent Argyle.life article on Wylde's form Empty

Back to top Go down

Excellent Argyle.life article on Wylde's form
Page 1 of 1