Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD)

Go down 
+19
Freathy
VillageGreen
sufferedsince 68
Dingle
StoneGreen
vincent_vega
Hitch
akagreengull
RegGreen
Peggy
Charlie Wood
Sir Francis Drake
harvetheslayer
Yea Man
Innocent Egbunike
Czarcasm
Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
Tgwu
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD)   Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 12:43 pm

and over on pisspoti, just one post about this after nearly 2 hours............ tumbleweed
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD)   Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 1:01 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
I thought this quote to be key

Green Jim wrote:
“The Championship is a very expensive place to be. It’s an expensive place potentially to get to.The current infrastructure of the club would not sustain it in the Championship over a period of time."

So its back to Division 4 for us as I'm not putting a penny in is how I read it

I think Stapes and Olly showed the sustainable model to get to the prem, we had crowds approaching twenty thousand, an exciting team that was more than up to the job, they then got cold feet and sold the best players. As soon as the crowds deserted HP the model THEN became sustainable.
Back to top Go down
StoneGreen

PostSubject: Re: Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD)   Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 1:02 pm

The best news today for me is finding this forum and this click bait free story .

Well done to all and thanks for letting me join Smile
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD)   Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 1:04 pm

Come on in Stoner the waters murky.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD)   Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 1:11 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
I thought this quote to be key

Green Jim wrote:
“The Championship is a very expensive place to be. It’s an expensive place potentially to get to.The current infrastructure of the club would not sustain it in the Championship over a period of time."

So its back to Division 4 for us as I'm not putting a penny in is how I read it

We made it to the championship before and held out own for some time.

What's changed now apart from now having an owner who won't spend a penny.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD)   Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 1:19 pm

vincent_vega wrote:
and over on pisspoti, just one post about this after nearly 2 hours............ tumbleweed

And still only 3 posts saying the 'article' is the best thing since sliced bread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD)   Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 1:49 pm

StoneGreen wrote:
The best news today for me is finding this forum and this click bait free story .

Well done to all and thanks for letting me join Smile

Greetings Stoner.

I'd suggest you have a good read of The Scandal So Far thread. Might take a while Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD)   Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 1:54 pm

Dingle wrote:
vincent_vega wrote:

And still only 3 posts saying the 'article' is the best thing since sliced bread.  
Ollie affraid affraid lol! popcorn
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD)   Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 2:40 pm

And Ade the gullible saying that Fletcher, Shez and Adams have let the board down with their constant squandering of the magnificent budget!
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD)   Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 2:58 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
And Ade the gullible saying that Fletcher, Shez and Adams have let the board down with their constant squandering of the magnificent budget!

He's the archetypal spectacularly dim brown-noser so essential to Brent. There were thousands, probably under a hundred now.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD)   Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 3:01 pm

Dingle wrote:
vincent_vega wrote:

The pig masters will be back soon, he over in Newton Abbot
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD)   Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 3:39 pm

Hitch wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

He's the archetypal spectacularly dim brown-noser so essential to Brent. There were thousands, probably under a hundred now.

Dimsing being one of them, "are you anti Brent?" Yes he's a twat and so are you, seriously where do these people live?
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD)   Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 4:26 pm

There is no debating with the likes of jimsing. Quite astonishing blinkers.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD)   Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 4:27 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hitch wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Dimsing being one of them, "are you anti Brent?" Yes he's a twat and so are you, seriously where do these people live?

Quite a few of 'them' live in Plympton I'd imagine.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD)   Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 4:36 pm

What was the point of this article and whose idea was it? Absolutely nothing new was said, and the same old misinformation was guaranteed to get hackles rising.

A similar conundrum as to why Nikkkkkkk started the Stickergate thread when it was clearly only going to go one way. Sadly though -for anyone who cares about the football club - this latest own goal is sad rather than hilarious as it confirms that Mr Brent is clueless.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD)   Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 4:39 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Hitch wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Quite a few of 'them' live in Plympton I'd imagine.

These are the same people who were unswerving in their worship of previous chairmen and directors, most conspicuously Stapleton et al, even when blatant personal greed and self-interest was placed well ahead of Argyle ambition. Complicit morons the lot of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD)   Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 4:47 pm

This statement is aimed at the castle dwellers, not the hordes outside the gates. They don't want no janner traitors.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD)   Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 4:59 pm

Lock up your passwords The Fat Controller is back with more undeniable logic and rapier like argument, getting right to the heart of the matter in lightening time,

He's just hoping Esmer.

Grumpy and 'Electronic' both on this thread, how surprising is that?

cheers

Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD)   Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 5:01 pm

Bless his little trotters he can't bare the thought of the planning being delayed and his lordship looking like the idiot we all know him to be already.

When the grandstand gets delayed the only person to blame will be Brent for tagging the rest of his crap on with it.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD)   Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 5:45 pm

Brent presides over a club that has picked up five points from thirty six, sell the club Jimmy, you're fooking clueless.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD)   Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 6:06 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hitch wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!  Classic Bhey!! Jimlick has got to be the Speccy Messiah. king king king
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD)   Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 6:08 pm

The Brent statement is crass as crass can be.

Comparing Argyle to the top rugby club in the South West is like comparing little Iceland (congrats to them on getting to the World Cup) to Brazil. Pointless.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD)   Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 6:26 pm

Brent conveniently thinks Exeter winning the RFU premiership is all down to recent catering for corporate scoffers and powerpoint legionnaires. Gettalife. I wonder if he thinks pint sized Exeter City FCs form this year, outsripping Del's Argyle in League 2 last year, is all down to being owned and controlled by a Fans' Trust, without a decent eaterie in sight ? Ahhhh, thought not, that sort of logic doesn't suit his agenda, does it.
I thought this guy was a rugby fan. Doesn't he know that the South west of England, with Bath, Gloucester, Bristol to name but some, is just about THE heartland of English rugby. It's a celtic game, and what a surprise, the South west performs well.zzzzzz. Even lil 'ol Penzance and Newlyn with 25000 stout hearted souls, surrounded by arch rivals like the St Just massive and Redruuuuuuuth can get a team into the rugby "championship" and compete, and that's without a property development in sight over the last 70 years. I'm seriously losing my patience with the guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD)   Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 7:10 pm

beesrus wrote:
Brent conveniently thinks Exeter winning the RFU premiership is all down to recent catering for corporate scoffers and powerpoint legionnaires. Gettalife. I wonder if he thinks pint sized Exeter City FCs form this year, outsripping Del's Argyle in League 2 last year,  is all down to being owned and controlled by a Fans' Trust, without a decent eaterie in sight ?   Ahhhh, thought not, that sort of logic doesn't suit his agenda, does it.
I thought this guy was a rugby fan. Doesn't he know that the South west of England, with Bath, Gloucester, Bristol to name but some, is just about THE heartland of English rugby. It's a celtic game, and what a surprise, the South west performs well.zzzzzz. Even lil 'ol Penzance and Newlyn with 25000 stout hearted souls, surrounded by arch rivals like the St Just massive and Redruuuuuuuth can get a team into the rugby "championship" and compete, and that's without a property development in sight over the last 70 years. I'm seriously losing my patience with the guy.

I’d avoid the M62 corridor after making statements like that lol!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD)   Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 7:33 pm

Brent all but confirming we have one of the smallest budgets in L1 and that we're condemned to Div 4 mediocrity for as long as he chooses to hang around. You're not fit for purpose brent. Get out now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD)   Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brent interview in Brent Herald (Not click bail on ATD)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next