Good luck to the Chiefs today at Twickers 3pm against Saracens

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Good luck to the Chiefs today at Twickers 3pm against Saracens Empty
PostSubject: Good luck to the Chiefs today at Twickers 3pm against Saracens   Good luck to the Chiefs today at Twickers 3pm against Saracens EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:23 am

Would be great if The Chiefs could repeat their fantastic feat of last year and win the Premiership, all good for putting West Country sport on the map, more great Devon sport news this week with Exeter boy and Somerset spinner playing in the Pakistan test match.
And dare I say it Shitty in the play off Wembley final on Monday, Exeter as a city is on a roll it would seem. If Shitty go up fair play to them, however I fancy Coventry to take it and I'm saying that objectively, although would prefer to play Coventry in L1 next season would make it more interesting.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/44210059

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to the Chiefs today at Twickers 3pm against Saracens   Good luck to the Chiefs today at Twickers 3pm against Saracens EmptySat May 26, 2018 12:27 pm

The Junior General and I went to last years final. An excellent day out.

Also went the following day for the County Championship final and one half of England v Barbarians.

And the 2 nights of Iron Maiden at the O2 were bleddy awesome!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to the Chiefs today at Twickers 3pm against Saracens   Good luck to the Chiefs today at Twickers 3pm against Saracens EmptySat May 26, 2018 3:02 pm

Soundz good apart from the Maiden bit.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to the Chiefs today at Twickers 3pm against Saracens   Good luck to the Chiefs today at Twickers 3pm against Saracens EmptySat May 26, 2018 3:53 pm

Going to the Baa baas tomorrow. For the first time in ages, I make them favourites over a very weak looking England side. Theyve got Ashton, Laidlaw, Finn Russell, Fekitoa, and a decent pack too.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to the Chiefs today at Twickers 3pm against Saracens   Good luck to the Chiefs today at Twickers 3pm against Saracens EmptySat May 26, 2018 4:51 pm

Chiefs getting thumped 27 10 all over now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to the Chiefs today at Twickers 3pm against Saracens   Good luck to the Chiefs today at Twickers 3pm against Saracens EmptySat May 26, 2018 5:13 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

Cool. Perhaps that's an omen for Excretia's game on Monday. A double whammy for Excretia. Most enjoyable.

Yeh, yeh, I know. It's a personal thing. Goes way back to Argo V them utter scummy, filthy, East Deb'n, dungaree wearing, grass chewing, banjo playing bastards years ago. Grrr. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to the Chiefs today at Twickers 3pm against Saracens   Good luck to the Chiefs today at Twickers 3pm against Saracens EmptySat May 26, 2018 7:16 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Cool. Perhaps that's an omen for Excretia's game on Monday. A double whammy for Excretia. Most enjoyable.

Yeh, yeh, I know. It's a personal thing. Goes way back to Argo V them utter scummy, filthy, East Deb'n, dungaree wearing, grass chewing, banjo playing bastards years ago. Grrr. Laughing
Chiefs won last year and City Lost.

Chiefs lost this year and City on Monday.....?

(just saying) popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to the Chiefs today at Twickers 3pm against Saracens   Good luck to the Chiefs today at Twickers 3pm against Saracens EmptySat May 26, 2018 8:10 pm

i want the greeks to win on monday for three reasons.

1) so argyle can beat them at sid james park
2) so argyle can beat them at the construction site fka home park
3) so argyle can see exeter being relegated from the to hald of the table.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to the Chiefs today at Twickers 3pm against Saracens   Good luck to the Chiefs today at Twickers 3pm against Saracens Empty

Back to top Go down

Good luck to the Chiefs today at Twickers 3pm against Saracens
Page 1 of 1