The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread

Go down 
+2
Freathy
Tringreen
6 posters
AuthorMessage

The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread   The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:01 am

Best wishes to all Argyle fans on here today, but sincerest best wishes to Aldershot today.

Was in the Prospect Inn, on Exeter Quay last night and had a long chat with the bar manager who I have known since primary school and is a lifelong Argyle fan. No abuse, no animosity, just friendly banter...We shook hands and he wished Morecambe well and I just wished that Aldershot would play their adults today.

Good luck Aldershot, do it for Devon

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread   The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:05 am

We shouldn't even be interested in what City do but sadly [and happily for the likes of Nool] we are.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread   The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:11 am

That brought a tear to my eye TRS, I was going to post something similar myself. Was I feck! You inbreds are playing Morecambe? That's them off to a flying start to the season. Do their goal difference the world of good for the season.

Morecambe eh? So whoever is away won't feel too lost because both places are full of shops that sell tacky shit. Primark and Poundland will be expecting double the normal amount of freaks, sorry I mean customers.

Come on Morecambe, bring me sunshine

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread   The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:18 am

Thankyou Red Star! May the Exeter net bulge a thousand times this afternoon!
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread   The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:36 am

2-1 to Argyle & Either 1-1 or 2-1 to City me thinks
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread   The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:25 pm

TRS do you ever go to Henry's Bar? I think my brother's mate is the landlord and he's another argyle fan.

Ps come on morecambe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread   The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:42 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
TRS do you ever go to Henry's Bar? I think my brother's mate is the landlord and he's another argyle fan.

Ps come on morecambe!

No I dont mate. I did pop in there the night after a Christmas fixture away at southampton to collect a City flag which the landlord had in safe keeping for me. Seemed like a nice guy but I may have been mistaken. It appears there are many 5th columnists in Exeter at moment...you don't know who you can trust. Off to football in a moment so may pop into Henrys Bar. I know how to bring them out into the open............"Greeeeeeennnn armieeeeeeeeeeee"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread   The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:33 pm

Our keeper should not play for City again. The worst City display I have seen in years. Morecambe were ordinary.

We will go down unless the management team go and go now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread   The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:57 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Our keeper should not play for City again. The worst City display I have seen in years. Morecambe were ordinary.

Shame Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread   The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:55 am

The Red Star wrote:

Same applies at Argiggle. Fletcher is an utter buffoon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread   The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:57 am

Hoping for a nil nil tomorrow with 3 players from each side sent off
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread   The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:02 am

The Red Star wrote:
Hoping for a nil nil tomorrow with 3 players from each side sent off

I think Oxford will win and no sending off's. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread   The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:21 am

Good luck Fleetwood.

I reckon we will lose 3 nil away at Bradford and you will scrape a 2-2 draw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread   The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:23 am

The Red Star wrote:
Good luck Fleetwood.

If you lose 3-0 at Bradford today, God knows what score it will be on Tuesday when we go there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread   The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:01 am

Greenjock wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
Good luck Fleetwood.

If you lose 3-0 at Bradford today, God knows what score it will be on Tuesday when we go there.

Jock, we have Gillingham away on Tuesday so I aint going to comment.

3 points out of the next 2 games and I will be happy, 2 points and there will still be a smile, nil points and I will be looking forward to a Devon Bowl Cup run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread   The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:31 am

The Red Star wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
Good luck Fleetwood.

Jock, we have Gillingham away on Tuesday so I aint going to comment.

3 points out of the next 2 games and I will be happy, 2 points and there will still be a smile, nil points and I will be looking forward to a Devon Bowl Cup run.

I am a happy boy. Didn't see that coming
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread   The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:32 pm

Will keep my mouth shut as I expect the real City to turn up tonight and sneak a heavy defeat.

Bradford are there for the taking given we had 50% possession, 5 shots on target to their 1 on Saturday.

I may be back on these boards at 9.30pm....it depends
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread   The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:38 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Will keep my mouth shut as I expect the real City to turn up tonight and sneak a heavy defeat.

Bradford are there for the taking given we had 50% possession, 5 shots on target to their 1 on Saturday.

I may be back on these boards at 9.30pm....it depends

If you really want the Gargs to suffer, pray for a lucky away win and another month, at least, of Clueless.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread   The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:33 pm

Well done the Bantams, not a big 'fud fan me, as far up their own Billy Big Bollox arses as some fans of a more local "sleeping giant", but this is the one game where I could really get behind them.

Strange how this result could still add to the after match bevvy following an away win at the league leaders, keep 'em coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread   The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Good Luck Whoever Argyle Are Playing Today Thread
Page 1 of 1