+3
Grovehill
Jethro
Chemical Ali
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Peter Grant leaves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Grant leaves   Peter Grant leaves - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Feb - 8:41

zyph wrote:
Could be 50% of his 6 months remaining contract.....which would mean he is probably in pocket seeing that Carlisle will be employing him from then onwards.

Zippy that is very likely to be the case, that is generally how these things work but we don't know for sure. Obviously Gaffer thinks he does, but he doesn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Grant leaves   Peter Grant leaves - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Feb - 19:55

Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Err no it doesn't, I don't think you understand what " reaching an agreement" entails.

It clearly means the parties have come reached a figure that is less than the value of his remaining contract . Even considering how woeful his salary probably is at Home Park, he is highly unllikely to have improved by dropping down a division

So what don’t you understand about Grant requesting to terminate his contract and the club agreeing to it ? It’s really not hard to understand if you can get the perpetual notion of conspiracy out of your head

How do you know he "requested" to terminate his contract. Says mutual agreement on the club website, its really not hard to understand if you can get your perpetual feudal mentality out of your head.

Is is because he wanted to be closer to his family? lol!

Not sure what website your reading but I’ll copy and paste again, no mention of mutual agreement.

As for Grant requesting to terminate, the club couldn’t terminate his agreement unless he’d been a naughty boy, we can safely assume he hadn’t been, so a request to terminate would have to come from the player.

“PETER Grant has left Home Park after reaching an agreement with the club to terminate his contract with immediate effect”

Obviously its mutual then you dumb feck, a player can't just piss off as and when he wants, thats how contracts work. It was in both parties interests.  Rolling Eyes

Fact is, unless you are actually to party to any of these discussions, you dont know. Either produce evidence rather than interpretaion based on your servile way of thinking, you ought to pipe the feck down.

Look Hugh old chap your the person whose posted “Says mutual agreement on the club website” I’m pointing out to you that the website does not state that.
Now obviously the club agreed with Grant’s request, so both parties are happy, not too sure why your getting off your trolley about it.
I won’t resort to lowering the tone as you’ve successfully done, though it is tempting, I’ll call it lacking in suitable intelligence, that should do it.
Off to watch the footie have a nice night posting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Grant leaves   Peter Grant leaves - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Feb - 19:57

Hugh Watt wrote:
zyph wrote:
Could be 50% of his 6 months remaining contract.....which would mean he is probably in pocket seeing that Carlisle will be employing him from then onwards.

Zippy that is very likely to be the case, that is generally how these things work but we don't know for sure. Obviously Gaffer thinks he does, but he doesn't.

He does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Grant leaves   Peter Grant leaves - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 8:46

NO you don't dont you stupid old cnut. Not a clue. Produce evidence or shut the feck up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Grant leaves   Peter Grant leaves - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 11:55

Hugh Watt wrote:
NO you don't dont you stupid old cnut. Not a clue. Produce evidence or shut the feck up

Your abusive nature does you no favours, i did assume you had more intelligence than that, what a shame.
I know what I’m posting is correct and quite frankly I see no advantage in trying to inform a person such as you who can only resort to abuse and foul language when you fail to understand posts which conflict with your own point of view.
I can accept your opinion on anything, most of which would most probably differ from mine but when you feel you have to utilise abuse to entice a retaliation then I won’t playing those games.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Peter Grant leaves   Peter Grant leaves - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 14:50

Thats a shame I was gonna go out to get popcorn,
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peter Grant leaves   Peter Grant leaves - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 17:11

Graiser wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Your abusive nature does you no favours, i did assume you had more intelligence than that, what a shame.
I know what I’m posting is correct and quite frankly I see no advantage in trying to inform a person such as you who can only resort to abuse and foul language when you fail to understand posts which conflict with your own point of view.
I can accept your opinion on anything, most of which would most probably differ from mine but when you feel you have to utilise abuse to entice a retaliation then I won’t playing those games.

You aren't right because no one knows other than the club. You've made an educated guess the same as anybody.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Peter Grant leaves   Peter Grant leaves - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 17:24

Jethro wrote:

Get it ready just in case
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Peter Grant leaves   Peter Grant leaves - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 17:57

Cornish Rebel wrote:
Jethro wrote:

Get it ready just in case

Gonna call in a bulk order,

popcorn3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Grant leaves   Peter Grant leaves - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Feb - 16:15

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

You aren't right because no one knows other than the club. You've made an educated guess the same as anybody.

Fraid not old fella
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peter Grant leaves   Peter Grant leaves - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Feb - 16:17

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Fraid not old fella

So you know something we don't then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Grant leaves   Peter Grant leaves - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Feb - 16:27

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Fraid not old fella

So you know something we don't then?

Only about him, got told something quite strong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peter Grant leaves   Peter Grant leaves - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peter Grant leaves
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2