Yea Man
Bob Crow
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

Wire me the monies Empty
PostSubject: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 5:16 pm

As it says on the tin.

Wire me the monies Screen25
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

Wire me the monies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 6:14 pm

And still the gullible ones believe this guy is genuine.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Wire me the monies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 6:35 pm

laugh lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

20,000 Ugandan Dollars please
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

Wire me the monies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 6:48 pm

I just require your bank account details and sort code lol!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Wire me the monies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 4:00 am

Wire me the monies Jack10

Guillible Lloyd still allowing this scammer onboard than
Karamo how is that water treatment plant coming along you know the one that you wanted mega bucks for but instead you got nailed hook line and sinker when a group of Argyle fans decided to build you one instead themselves. (including one convicted for racism recently)

Which was a very very very slightly inconvenient for you big boy because it already existed.... cheers   Argyle fan my arse.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Wire me the monies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 2:55 pm

Wire me the monies Images10
Back to top Go down

Wire me the monies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 3:07 pm

Had a phone call from Uganda the other day. Geezer on the other end telling me about the £600 owed to me. All I had to do was press 1 to ringback to confirm.

Seemed like a nice chap!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Wire me the monies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 3:23 pm

He choose Argyle for one his targets because his local side have an all green kit as well....wonder if Hibernian is on his radar
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Wire me the monies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 3:50 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
He choose Argyle for one his targets because his local side have an all green kit as well....wonder if Hibernian is on his radar

He tried to latch on to Mansfield too.
Back to top Go down

Wire me the monies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 4:31 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

He'd probably heard about James Brent and realised how gullible we all are
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Wire me the monies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 5:49 pm

I'm sure John Merrick wires him some pocket money via Western Union every week laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Wire me the monies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 8:20 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Yep we got a special kind of stoopid in Plymouth. Just how that group including very well heeled professionals got taken in by that water treatment plant just shows how deep it runs
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

Wire me the monies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 10:58 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

Yep we got a special kind of stoopid in Plymouth. Just how that group including very well heeled professionals got taken in by that water treatment plant just shows how deep it runs
Virtue signalling Harve.
Makes the gullible tw@ts feel good about themselves.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Wire me the monies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 11:06 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Merrick certainly fits into the stoopid bracket, but there are a lot worse than him that have bought into this scam.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Wire me the monies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:02 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Merrick certainly fits into the stoopid bracket, but there are a lot worse than him that have bought into this scam.

Whilst John Lloyd and Tim Chown allow it to continue this geezer will continue to scam. Theres no knowing how much money has been sent to him via Western Union from guillible dribblers on Freechat. Fair play to Newell on this because he rarely if ever gets mentioned over there on Pasoti
Back to top Go down

Wire me the monies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 2:06 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Whilst John Lloyd and Tim Chown allow it to continue this geezer will continue to scam.  Theres no knowing how much money has been sent to him via Western Union from guillible dribblers on Freechat. Fair play to Newell on this because he rarely if ever gets mentioned over there on Pasoti

Its nothing to do with Newell decency or shrewdness and everything to with the facts its on Lloyds Vile Facebook Page
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Wire me the monies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 3:53 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Whilst John Lloyd and Tim Chown allow it to continue this geezer will continue to scam.  Theres no knowing how much money has been sent to him via Western Union from guillible dribblers on Freechat. Fair play to Newell on this because he rarely if ever gets mentioned over there on Pasoti

Its nothing to do with Newell decency or shrewdness and everything to with the facts its on Lloyds Vile Facebook Page

Kamera is definitely Chowns baby on FreaKhat.
He had the nerve to call anyone racist that commented about being suspicious of Kamera, yet he'd turn a blind eye to his old mucker Duncan using the K word.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Wire me the monies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 4:53 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

He had the nerve to call anyone racist that commented about being suspicious of Kamera,.

Chown and Lloyd are caught between a rock and a hard place. They know he's a wrong un. They both saw the PM that big boy sent me asking when I was sending him money. Nik Barron had him bang to rights on FC. The clown put even on FC his full Western Union ID for people to forward money and STILL that weak Lloyd did nothing for one sole reason. He was afraid of upsetting members of FC and painting himself as unpopular.
I really hope Gambia's finest rips someone off really badly because Lloyd that will be entirely down to YOU
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Wire me the monies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 4:56 pm

Lol new season, new head honcho at Home Park simply a matter of time before the annual "we should get him over" rears its head
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Wire me the monies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 4:57 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

He had the nerve to call anyone racist that commented about being suspicious of Kamera,.

Chown and Lloyd are caught between a rock and a hard place. They know he's a wrong un. They both saw the PM that big boy sent me asking when I was sending him money. Nik Barron had him bang to rights on FC. The clown put even on FC his full Western Union ID for people to forward money and STILL that weak Lloyd did nothing for one sole reason. He was afraid of upsetting members of FC and painting himself as unpopular.
I really hope Gambia's finest rips someone off really badly because Lloyd that will be entirely down to YOU

Hate to think how much Merrick has put in his WU account up to now.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Wire me the monies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 5:00 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Hate to think how much Merrick has put in his WU account up to now.

I bet at least 10 people contribute on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Wire me the monies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 1:37 pm

And another one.

Wire me the monies Screen29

Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Wire me the monies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 1:38 pm

Wire me the monies Screen30
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Wire me the monies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 2:18 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
And another one.

Wire me the monies Screen29

Same guy?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Wire me the monies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 3:54 pm

Different group identical MO
Rest assured our scamming African friend that gullible Lloyd still protects is just one in a long line at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wire me the monies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies Empty

Back to top Go down

Wire me the monies
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: