Yea Man
Bob Crow
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

Wire me the monies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 4:47 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Different group identical MO
Rest assured our scamming African friend that gullible Lloyd still protects is just one in a long line at it.

John Merrick will be down the Post Office 1st thing to write off a few bob via Western Union to them.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 4:48 pm

Same scam then,
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 5:10 pm

Thick twats.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 5:19 pm

Genuine lifelong Bury fans they all bleed Claret.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 5:21 pm

Jethro wrote:
Same scam then,

Identical style Jethro. My brother clocked Kamaro tagged into a Chelsea group 2 weeks ago as well. Have asked if he can try and track it back
I suspect as Bob says he's got many sending monies via Western Union from local yokels here and dont forget he came straight out with it on Freechat when absolutely no one thought he wouldnt be banned immediately as he was caught bang to rights and yet it still goes on care of John Lloyd
I reckon as far as Argyle are concerned he's very low profile now with just occasional posts because he's dealing direct with the money senders. He wont rock the boat in the interim here by putting up anything questionable

He (and 100's of others) will be working the scam across every club
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 7:08 am

I'd completely forgotten this was on my phone. I was struggling under the weight of abuse on Lloyds freechat at the time and couldnt get the screenshot to activate on Samsung. I ended up photographing the laptop screen. There were no preceeding messages

Of course Lloyd and Chown still to this day crawl up his lying scamming backside. Course our friend had never sent PMs asking for cash had he John Lloyd.............................

Wire me the monies - Page 2 Gambia10
Back to top Go down
RD104

PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 4:05 pm

Nothing preceding?

Not even the offer of £113 visitor visa fee that you told him you'd give him to pay the high commission, when trying to bait him into providing you proof he was a scammer?

P.S - Not my screenshot, but readily available along with a few relevent others on Freechat.

Wire me the monies - Page 2 20190910
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 5:13 pm

Nothing proceeding boy via PM. Not your screenshot well yes I can believe that as totally out of context and theres only one twat on this forum who anally screenshots everything so no prizes as to where that came from
Your friend is a scamming bastard caught multiple times asking for wonga and on multiple other fans groups and even unbelievably Chelseas.

Why dont you tag Merrick and send along some cash yourself. Guillible twat.
Back to top Go down
RD104

PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 5:25 pm

Friend? I've never exchanged a word with the guy, I was just trying to provide some context to your screenshot, don't get your knickers in a twist.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 2:00 am

Merrick was not only daft enough to give him his home address, but he still Western Unions him off a few thousand Dalasi each month.
He tried the same scam on Mansfield page with no joy.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 2:09 am

RD104 wrote:
Friend?  I've never exchanged a word with the guy, I was just trying to provide some context to your screenshot, don't get your knickers in a twist.

It's no coincidence that he first latched onto Nikkkkkkkkkk. The guy is clever, calculated and clearly a professional at what he does. He did his homework and and quickly worked out Nikkkkkkkkkkkk would be an obvious place to start given that he'd publicly chucked money around at Argyle.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 5:31 am

Bob sometimes people cant be helped no matter what you stick in front of their face. Kamara is a professional fraud but as long as at least some believe in him he'll keep it up
Africa is full of them

When you have "educated wankers" enabling it on Freechat its beyond belief. Karma always gets them in the end though.

Nik wont mind me saying as he spoke to me at the time but when he sent money to one he was "electronically assaulted" from all directions from members of the same scamming crew

John Lloyd when Kamara was utterly and completely unmasked over claiming that on my insistence he had been the previous week to the High Commission (or embassy forget which) and verbally spoken to officials over a visa and yet that same High Commission had been closed 2 years earlier should have immediately deleted the filthy swine from scamming others in Plymouth
Nope its been allowed to continue and it stands on the weak Llloys head.....when it does go tits up and it will theres only one direction to head to for retribution
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 11:58 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Bob sometimes people cant be helped no matter what you stick in front of their face. Kamara is a professional fraud but as long as at least some believe in him he'll keep it up
Africa is full of them

When you have "educated wankers" enabling it on Freechat its beyond belief. Karma always gets them in the end though.

Nik wont mind me saying as he spoke to me at the time but when he sent money to one he was "electronically assaulted" from all directions from members of the same scamming crew

John Lloyd when Kamara was utterly and completely unmasked over claiming that on my insistence he had been the previous week to the High Commission (or embassy forget which) and verbally spoken to officials over a visa and yet that same High Commission had been closed 2 years earlier should have immediately deleted the filthy swine from scamming others in Plymouth
Nope its been allowed to continue and it stands on the weak Llloys head.....when it does go tits up and it will theres only one direction to head to for retribution

Something else I picked up on with him was he claimed that it use to take him 4 hours each way to walk to the village to allegedly watch or listen to Argyle games and to use the internet. Yet when he asked you to wire him the monies, all of a sudden he was able to go straight to the British embassy in Banjul very very quickly from his isolated rural settlement. Just doesn't add up.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 1:04 pm

Nothing adds up except one word...FRAUD
feck em Bob we got a very special kind of stoopid in Plymouth which is why big boy continues to collect the wonga monthly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 2:18 pm

There are plenty of reccognised charities out there that people could donate to if they have the inclination to help people of the Gambia
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 3:08 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Nothing adds up except one word...FRAUD
feck em Bob we got a very special kind of stoopid in Plymouth which is why big boy continues to collect the wonga monthly

Merrick still WU's him a few quid each month, and I'm sure he's far from being the only one.
You have to be a very special kind of stooopid to be like Merrick and clean Wilkinsons store up for 40 hours a week just to wire some money off each month to someone who's living a far more easier life than he is.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 3:13 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
There are plenty of reccognised charities out there that people could donate to if they have the inclination to help people of the Gambia

Here's a good start for a very genuine African charity for a cause that's hidden from the outside world, that the media seldom report and it's government denies even exists.

http://www.safrpsa.org/

Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 10:29 pm

Back to the pigeon English than. He must save the perfect grammar for his official emails.

Wire me the monies - Page 2 Screen44
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 11:55 pm

Ffs
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 12:07 am

Bob Crow wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Here's a good start for a very genuine African charity for a cause that's hidden from the outside world, that the media seldom report and it's government denies even exists.

Yea..  That looks a real good choice.  If you're a racist.

http://www.covenersleague.com/recommended-links/the-new-observer/item/170-helping-whites-relief-program-for-south-african-europeans

All looking pretty white here:

https://www.facebook.com/SouthAfricanFamilyReliefProject/photos/a.572124729575657.1073741828.571718549616275/864793210308806/?type=3&theater

Oh the Irony..  Bob Crow, the 'Simon Wiesenthal' of racism hunting , promoting racist charities!
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 1:19 am

Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

http://www.covenersleague.com/recommended-links/the-new-observer/item/170-helping-whites-relief-program-for-south-african-europeans

https://www.facebook.com/SouthAfricanFamilyReliefProject/photos/a.572124729575657.1073741828.571718549616275/864793210308806/?type=3&theater

Oh the Irony..  Bob Crow, the 'Simon Wiesenthal' of racism hunting , promoting racist charities!

A charity providing food, toiletries and security to destitute children in squatter camps who are there because their goverment persecuted their parents because of their language and colour of their skin is racist Rickler?
I think you'll find it's the ANC's policies that give priority in jobs and housing and land to Black Africans over Coloured Africans, white Africans and Indians that is racist.

Your calling my back yard dirty, but you clearly know sweet FA about it. And for the record, before you bring pre 1991 politics into the mix and the usual old chestnut of 'it's no different to the white apartheid of pre 1991'
There are generations white Africans in SA right who are leaving school who were not even born during apartheid, yet they are now being punished for the actions of their forefathers and being denied jobs and housing.
Don't also forget that white apartheid was a gift to Southern Africa from dear old Mother England.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 2:02 am

Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

A charity providing food, toiletries and security to destitute children in squatter camps who are there because their goverment persecuted their parents because of their language and colour of their skin is racist Rickler?
I think you'll find it's the ANC's policies that give priority in jobs and housing and land to Black Africans over Coloured Africans, white Africans and Indians that is racist.

Your calling my back yard dirty, but you clearly know sweet FA about it. And for the record, before you bring pre 1991 politics into the mix and the usual old chestnut of 'it's no different to the white apartheid of pre 1991'
There are generations white Africans in SA right who are leaving school who were not even born during apartheid, yet they are now being punished for the actions of their forefathers and being denied jobs and housing.
Don't also forget that white apartheid was a gift to Southern Africa from dear old Mother England.

Blah, Blah, blah... ATD can make its own mind up whether they want to donate to that sort of 'charity'.

Meanwhile... You're right on Wozzer's back for being - in your mind - a racist, and yet you'll bromance all day with Harvetheslayer who once went by the name "General Rastus"! How come there's no calling him out for racism?

How much more fuckin' racist can you get than calling yourself "General Rastus"?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 7:45 pm

I was in SA during the apartheid era, fabulous if you were pearly white. Shite for even anyone with a Mediterranean tan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 9:42 am

seadog wrote:
I was in SA during the apartheid era, fabulous if you were pearly white. Shite for even anyone with a Mediterranean tan.

Pfft, I would have been buggered (not literally - hope!) with my chiselled, dark Mediterranean, George Micheal- esque Vogue cover look. dnc
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 3:12 pm

seadog wrote:

Rickler goes straight in with the race card when he clearly hasn't got a clue about the political situation in the RSA. His only knowledge of the subject is the defacto 'All white Africans are racist fecking boers'

I was born in apartheid SA after my South Rhodesian father and Polish mother along with the rest of my family fled Rhodesia during the violence in the days after the Lancaster House agreement.
Yes apartheid was brutal, but what SA has now is no less brutal.
The demographics of Pretoria (the city of my birth) largest ethnic group is whites, yet they are discriminated against with government policies on land, jobs and housing giving priority to the minority demographic of black Africans.
Cape Town's most dominant race group is coloured, yet they too are discriminated against by the same policies to give black Africans the priority.
My cousin who's a lawyer back in Bloemfontein has told me that the UN human rights commission accepts that the Afrikaaner ethnic group is discriminated against and cases of violence against white farmers in rural areas has resulted in her office successfully applying for asylum for clients in New Zealand, Canada, Belgium and Holland.

Still think it's all racist Rickler?

Anyway, who was it who first implimented and incubated apartheid across Southern Africa? I'll give you a clue, a country where it's monarch wears a crown made with stolen stones and it's capital is London.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wire me the monies
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: