The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Argyle have suffered disappointment this morning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Argyle have suffered disappointment this morning  Empty
PostSubject: Argyle have suffered disappointment this morning     Argyle have suffered disappointment this morning  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 3:13 pm

Plymouth Argyle have suffered disappointment this morning as one of their key transfer targets has opted to join Robbie Fowler’s Brisbane Roar, as reported by the BBC.

Jay O’Shea had been linked with a move to home Park, linking up once again with Ryan Lowe whom he helped achieve promotion last season. Alan Nixon of the Sun predicted that a move to the Pilgrims might happen this week, but O’Shea has gone a little further afield.

He’s followed former Bury teammate Down Under to join up with Robbie Fowler’s side, an honour he claims he couldn’t turn down.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle have suffered disappointment this morning     Argyle have suffered disappointment this morning  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 4:13 pm

This one is probably down to location
Laying on a golden sand beach with clear blue waters of the Gold Coast Sipping a few cold ones and watching bikini clad shelias go by or a freezing Hoe in December? I know where I’d be! ..lol
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle have suffered disappointment this morning     Argyle have suffered disappointment this morning  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 9:32 pm

He rather be with the Australia sharks then the Plymouth sharks of Nool and his school
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Argyle have suffered disappointment this morning     Argyle have suffered disappointment this morning  EmptySat Jun 29, 2019 8:28 pm

RegGreen wrote:
This one is probably down to location
Laying on a golden sand beach with clear blue waters of the Gold Coast Sipping a few cold ones and watching bikini clad shelias go by or a freezing Hoe in December? I know where I’d be! ..lol
  Who needs Australia when you've got Bovi?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle have suffered disappointment this morning     Argyle have suffered disappointment this morning  Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle have suffered disappointment this morning
Page 1 of 1