Nick
125+1
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
125+1

125+1

Just what i heard this Morning Empty
PostSubject: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:13 pm

Dont shoot me down, i never have and never will claim any inside knowledge, but....

1. PP was right Ian Newell will be announced tomorrow as Executive Director, non paid role, but it has its perks.
Actual title main be wrong, but you get what i mean.

2. Despite Brents denial, he has woken up, and talks were held with Warnock in London, apparently it is 50/50.

3. If Warnock bid falls through, then Sean O'Driscoll unless he takes a position elsewhere, will be appointed.

4. Fletcher has been told, and he's not a happy bunny, Brent apparently had to remind him who pays his wages.

Make of that what you will, but although this didnt come directly from Brent, it came from one of his henchmen and was passed onto me.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:15 pm

125+1 wrote:
Dont shoot me down, i never have and never will claim any inside knowledge, but....

1. PP was right Ian Newell will be announced tomorrow as Executive Director, non paid role, but it has its perks.

2. Despite Brents denial, he has woken up, and talks were held with Warnock in London, apparently it is 50/50.

3. If Warnock bid falls through, then Sean O'Driscoll unless he takes a position elsewhere, will be appointed.

4. Fletcher has been told, and he's not a happy bunny, Brent apparently had to remind him who pays his wages.

Make of that what you will, but although this didnt come directly from Brent, it came from one of his henchmen and was passed onto me.

Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:15 pm

Oh FAAAAAAAAAK!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:21 pm

Wow.

All true?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:23 pm

Thought as much when Newell left Pasoti and was rattling on about some MG sponsored lunch.............................Brent clearly believes Newell to be the peoples' champion who will bring in the crowds, sponsors and cash. And all for nothing !

How frikkin wrong can he be ! ?

He'll alienate far more people than he'll attract.

The farce that is PAFC continues unabated. Freathy's face must be something to behold with this possible news lol !

Tho only possible redeeming light would be Warnock coming in. He doesn't suffer fools gladly.

Last edited by Tringreen on Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:24 pm

looks as though we'll all be banned from the terraces too Razz

what is brent thinking about? affraid with a bit of luck he'll have something special up his sleeve for our dear friendly marketeer
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:29 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Thought as much when Newell left Pasoti and was rattling on about some MG sponsored lunch.............................Brent clearly believes Newell to be the peoples' champion who will bring in the crowds, sponsors and cash. And all for nothing !

The farce that is PAFC continues unabated. Freathy's face must be something to behold with this possible news lol !

Tho only possible redeeming light would be Warnock coming in. He doesn't suffer fools gladly.

Completely agree with all of that, trin. Especially the bits in bold
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:34 pm

monti czardas wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Completely agree with all of that, trin. Especially the bits in bold

Can't see him trying to operate without an internet base, so expect Argyle Insider to be given the kiss of life, or for Pasoti to plead with him to return.

This really is going to be fun lol!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:38 pm

Webb will have used his influence (ha) here,

Executive Director with special responsibility for

Forza Verde 1886
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:48 pm

I think Twittering will be the way forward for Mr Newell and do you really expect him to keep off PBay? I hope the public persona is more acceptable than the internet persona in his new role which I have heard from more than one person will happen. What will it be I wonder, acting/temporary CEO, Executive director, Commercial manager ? I also heard the big announcement will be a big name managerial appointment, whether it be temorary to the end of the season or not wasn't made clear. Colin or O'Driscoll I expect.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:51 pm

christ, imagine manager nool affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:56 pm

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Argyle's plight has appealed to Warnock. He loves a scrap and can't need the money any more.

At least they seem to have come to their collective senses re trusting our fate to the tongue tied Fletch. Wonder whose idea that was in the first place ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:56 pm

Does JB really want to be so closely associated with someone who posts absolute bile on another clubs forum?

Not good PR at all for a family club.

It's like a politician with a past, becoming a politician and then bringing down a government.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:57 pm

125+1 wrote:

You have GOT to be shitting me!
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:57 pm

swampy wrote:
I think Twittering will be the way forward for Mr Newell and do you really expect him to keep off PBay? I hope the public persona is more acceptable than the internet persona in his new role which I have heard from more than one person will happen. What will it be I wonder, acting/temporary CEO, Executive director, Commercial manager ? I also heard the big announcement will be a big name managerial appointment, whether it be temorary to the end of the season or not wasn't made clear. Colin or O'Driscoll I expect.

I already posted that confused
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:58 pm

Freathy wrote:
125+1 wrote:

You have GOT to be shitting me!

The guy that told me is mates with Newell and got told on the blower last night by the man himself.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:07 pm

GibGreen wrote:
Does JB really want to be so closely associated with someone who posts absolute bile on another clubs forum?

Not good PR at all for a family club.

It's like a politician with a past, becoming a politician and then bringing down a government.

I expect the Exewebbers are compiling a dossier as we type, just in case like.......... pig

Mind you he has been up to his tricks much closer to home too lol!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:13 pm

Tringreen wrote:
I expect the Exewebbers are compiling a dossier as we type, just in case like.......... pig

I doubt that, the last thing they would want to do is stop the process, Ol' Porky in your boardroom is every City fan's dream.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:15 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

I doubt that, the last thing they would want to do is stop the process, Ol' Porky in your boardroom is every City fan's dream.

Have a heart ffs !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:38 pm

Ffs I just knew this crock of shite was going to happen but evean so "I am sick as a parrot Brian"

As I said in another post yesterday I am not going any more while he has anything to do with MY club

Aviva rules!!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:42 pm

Think of the positives, with him at the club, this site will never want for material.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:42 pm

125+1 wrote:

If all the above is true,then there is much to dwell on....

Regarding the bit about Warnock or O'Driscoll coming in,i bet Fletcher is not a happy chappy Question .

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:47 pm

Well, this could be an auspicious start to his rumoured new job at the club.

Just been running through a scenario in my head (yes I'm bored), which of course, is purely a product of my imagination, but could happen?

The President tells Porkus of his impending appointment, plus the news of talks with Warnock and Fletchers reaction.

Porkus can't resist and tells a mate who blabs to 125+1.

The information gets posted.

Warnock gets scared off as confidentiality has been broken.

Fletch is incensed that a new potential manager is being spoken to and walks out.

As I say, a product of my imagination, but you never know!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:48 pm

Brilliant top banner, Nick. You are a star jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:52 pm

Stalin looks to be a lot slimmer there than he is in real life. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning Empty

Back to top Go down

Just what i heard this Morning
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next