Mapperley, darling
Tringreen
Nick
125+1
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Just what i heard this Morning - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:30 am

General_Rastus wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
As Peggy states, there must be something afoot. A power hungry egomaniac isn't going to give up his mod position in favour of followers on twatter. I did notice before PM-gate that he mentioned on the Trust board that the pasoti Mods had asked him(again) to not mention ATD (can't find the thread now).

Just thinking about his recent auctioneering- where did he get the shirts, balls etc from (that he's auctioning)? They can't have been cheap so is it via donations, the GT's,JB etc?

I wouldn't be concerned about Newell any more.

I've instructed my solicitor to start proceedings for libel against him for splashing my name across the net in the same sentance as Racism on at least 6 occasions....

Unlike his constant abuse and put downs against 15 year olds, he'll find me a little different pirat pirat

(Any time you want to jump in Newell PLEASE do so....)
Oh Blimey. Legal action? Really? Be careful then, 'cause I know the legal system pretty well. Not asking you to use the exact words, but was it used directly at you?
Back to top Go down

Just what i heard this Morning - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:16 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
I expect the Exewebbers are compiling a dossier as we type, just in case like.......... pig

I doubt that, the last thing they would want to do is stop the process, Ol' Porky in your boardroom is every City fan's dream.

I think you are right in the short term Lord T, however most Exewebbers think Newell is a total cnut and would not wish him on Argyle. He is a school bully, who sees himself now as an adult bully. Bullies of all kinds should be stopped and he will be. His role as Exec Director will be a troubled one. It will be easy to cause problems for him. Brent will see the light eventually.
Personally, I would prefer Argyle to be doing well, it inevitably mean we pick up good players on loan and help our development. At present not one Argyle player would get in our first team squad.

Back to top Go down

Just what i heard this Morning
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4