Nick
125+1
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Just what i heard this Morning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:52 pm

GibGreen wrote:
Well, this could be an auspicious start to his rumoured new job at the club.

Just been running through a scenario in my head (yes I'm bored), which of course, is purely a product of my imagination, but could happen?

The President tells Porkus of his impending appointment, plus the news of talks with Warnock and Fletchers reaction.

Porkus can't resist and tells a mate who blabs to 125+1.

The information gets posted.

Warnock gets scared off as confidentiality has been broken.

Fletch is incensed that a new potential manager is being spoken to and walks out.

As I say, a product of my imagination, but you never know!?!?!?

Would it surprise anyone ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:55 pm

Tringreen wrote:
GibGreen wrote:
Well, this could be an auspicious start to his rumoured new job at the club.

Just been running through a scenario in my head (yes I'm bored), which of course, is purely a product of my imagination, but could happen?

The President tells Porkus of his impending appointment, plus the news of talks with Warnock and Fletchers reaction.

Porkus can't resist and tells a mate who blabs to 125+1.

The information gets posted.

Warnock gets scared off as confidentiality has been broken.

Fletch is incensed that a new potential manager is being spoken to and walks out.

As I say, a product of my imagination, but you never know!?!?!?

Would it surprise anyone ?

Not in the slightest.

And Fletch being 'unavailable for comment' after the re signing of one of the clubs greatest legends?

I'm guessing Wottons signing was at the behest of The President rather than the manager?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:01 pm

It's all gone very quiet on the farm.......... no denials yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:01 pm

125+1 wrote:
Dont shoot me down, i never have and never will claim any inside knowledge, but....

1. PP was right Ian Newell will be announced tomorrow as Executive Director, non paid role, but it has its perks.
Actual title main be wrong, but you get what i mean. And the knobhead has done what to deserve this exactly? Apart from being a gobshite, bullying piece of dirt.

2. Despite Brents denial, he has woken up, and talks were held with Warnock in London, apparently it is 50/50. This is positive

3. If Warnock bid falls through, then Sean O'Driscoll unless he takes a position elsewhere, will be appointed. This to I feel is positive

4. Fletcher has been told, and he's not a happy bunny, Brent apparently had to remind him who pays his wages. Bit harsh but as the old saying goes there's no sentiment in football, although I do think we haven't done too badly under Fletch and with a bit of help he could turn good, just wrong timing.

Make of that what you will, but although this didnt come directly from Brent, it came from one of his henchmen and was passed onto me.

Excuse the strong language but what a crock of shit if Stalin turns out to be a director! He's alienated more fans than he's got on board, he openly and publicly abuses and bullies people. So if you become a director Newell, are you going to shut the fook up on pbay and stop being a complete knob or is your ego just going to go up ten fold and you will now be untouchable because how can a director be banned from Pasoti?!

Webb the clown and Newell the grade A wanker, Argyle is moving in the right direction I see Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:07 pm

................. And Churchill looks suspiciously like Andy Hamilton.

As for Stalin, he's going to have to tone it down somewhat. He'll have a lot of enemies up there.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:10 pm

You couldn't make it up. But I hope someone did.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:12 pm

Didn't Newell say that he would walk out if people weren't respectful to Brent at the meeting?

Well, if this is announced tomorrow, a mass exodus from the meeting would be called for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:17 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Didn't Newell say that he would walk out if people weren't respectful to Brent at the meeting?

Well, if this is announced tomorrow, a mass exodus from the meeting would be called for.

Imagine the sight now, Brent announes Nool's new role and the whole of the meeting walks out lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:22 pm

Yea Man wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Imagine the sight now, Brent announes Nool's new role and the whole of the meeting walks out lol!

The Aviva hundreds will be there. Dave Banana might even compose a new song. The pyramid will be rocking !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:28 pm

Won't be long until Stapes and Wrathall are back on the pitch then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:36 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

The Aviva hundreds will be there. Dave Banana might even compose a new song. The pyramid will be rocking !

lol! It's times like these when I think Clym Yeobright got it all wrong in the Return of the Native. Lots of tears.

Only Warnock can possibly save us now.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:50 pm

From Mr President over yonder way:

"I can say categorically that there is no truth whatsoever in the rumour that has been posted by Argylepaul.

This just about sums up the internet for me. People can post whatever they want without any sort of comeback. Farcical."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:57 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Expect more car parking space hilarity.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:09 pm

Nick wrote:
From Mr President over yonder way:

"I can say categorically that there is no truth whatsoever in the rumour that has been posted by Argylepaul.

This just about sums up the internet for me. People can post whatever they want without any sort of comeback. Farcical."

Link ?

I'll almost be disappointed.

Edit..... just looked at their rumours. So there won't be 'an official' announcement. Time and what actually transpires will tell if it is to happen 'unofficially', to see how it goes.

There is a story here. Too many pointers to be a coincidence.

Last edited by Tringreen on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Surely he cannot be made a director? affraid Maybe fund-raising director, he is very good at that, he is hardly the people person that we need at the club is he? People tell me that Brent is no fool, tomorrow we will know the answer to that one won't we?
Back to top Go down
grunthos

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:17 pm

Quote :
Time to fess up, poor old Paul.

I know who he is, and I know who he works for and he knows the same in reverse, his mates work for Dan, Dan works for Dave and Dave has worked with me for 30 years.

So, with that in mind, we set him up this morning.

Now, get your eyes around this, he's 125+1 on ATD and Argyle Paul on Exeweb (I've been told this by Neil, or Lien 60 on here), and he's often posting stuff apparently 'straight' from me.

So, we told Neil a load of guff this morning, and the rest, as they say is history.

Come on Paul, time to come on and have a giggle.

From IJN.

Did anyone seriously believe it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:19 pm

'twas all a big wind up.

Fancy link

People have been banned for less.

Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:20 pm

125+1 wrote:
Dont shoot me down, i never have and never will claim any inside knowledge, but....

1. PP was right Ian Newell will be announced tomorrow as Executive Director, non paid role, but it has its perks.
Actual title main be wrong, but you get what i mean.

2. Despite Brents denial, he has woken up, and talks were held with Warnock in London, apparently it is 50/50.

3. If Warnock bid falls through, then Sean O'Driscoll unless he takes a position elsewhere, will be appointed.

4. Fletcher has been told, and he's not a happy bunny, Brent apparently had to remind him who pays his wages.

Make of that what you will, but although this didnt come directly from Brent, it came from one of his henchmen and was passed onto me.

You've been well and truly had . Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:25 pm

You could believe anything these days about this club. 125+1 can't be criticised really as it did come from Nooly. Shame he didn't let General Webb in on the jolly jape, he almost fell off his horse in righteous indignation.

On the other hand the public outing in advance might mean this cunning plan is put on the back burner for a while. After all we do love our conspiracy theories on here.
Back to top Go down
SteelThunderBalls

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:26 pm

I was in The Newmarket at lunchtime and over heard that Dale Winton, Matt Lucas and Stephen Fry were going to be announced as new Directors.

Good luck in your relegation fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:27 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Mr president of dogs fame wrote:

Link ?

At least fans have the decency not to hack people's phones like the respected "good guys" do running their newspapers and corporations. I'm sure Chris would want a communication black out across the globe excepting corporate mesaging, but then he has a totalitarian outlook on life... so he would pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:30 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
You could believe anything these days about this club. 125+1 can't be criticised really as it did come from Nooly. Shame he didn't let General Webb in on the jolly jape, he almost fell off his horse in righteous indignation.

On the other hand the public outing in advance might mean this cunning plan is put on the back burner for a while. After all we do love our conspiracy theories on here.

This is it then.

Far from being 'had', 125+1 has actually saved us from the nightmare scenario!

125+1 should have a suitably thankful banner made up.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:33 pm

Tringreen wrote:

Link ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Two for one, there...

Naps waffling and Cobi back on pasoti.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:35 pm

funny man wrote:
You couldn't make it up. But I hope someone did.

I was just about to come on here and develop the wind-up theory - having sounded off to my Palace supporting friend & thought about it. Honest Embarassed .

You've got to give it to the man - it was a good one!

Wry, grudging smiles are in order. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:38 pm

Mr President wrote:

This just about sums up the internet for me. People can post whatever they want without any sort of comeback.

Yes.

Things like calling people liars, hypocrites and bullies without any basis in fact.

Like showing off about their hooligan past.

Like making announcements which affect people without bothering to tell them in advance, let alone ask what they think about it.

Like dismissing anybody who thinks differently as 'freaks', 'mentally ill', and much, much worse.

Like issuing public invites to individuals who, if they ever come near our club again, should do so very quietly and at their own expense.

Like making sure people's real names are made public, regardless of their wishes.

Just a few examples, Sir.

Last edited by Peggy on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just what i heard this Morning
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next