Mapperley, darling
Tringreen
Nick
125+1
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Just what i heard this Morning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:41 pm

greengenes wrote:
125+1 wrote:
Dont shoot me down, i never have and never will claim any inside knowledge, but....

1. PP was right Ian Newell will be announced tomorrow as Executive Director, non paid role, but it has its perks.
Actual title main be wrong, but you get what i mean.

2. Despite Brents denial, he has woken up, and talks were held with Warnock in London, apparently it is 50/50.

3. If Warnock bid falls through, then Sean O'Driscoll unless he takes a position elsewhere, will be appointed.

4. Fletcher has been told, and he's not a happy bunny, Brent apparently had to remind him who pays his wages.

Make of that what you will, but although this didnt come directly from Brent, it came from one of his henchmen and was passed onto me.

You've been well and truly had . Rolling Eyes

Well, gg, what a surprise to see you here. Smile

But, sadly, you are right. (Though I'd say that several posts above used the word "IF" it is true.)
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:42 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
You could believe anything these days about this club. 125+1 can't be criticised really as it did come from Nooly. Shame he didn't let General Webb in on the jolly jape, he almost fell off his horse in righteous indignation.

On the other hand the public outing in advance might mean this cunning plan is put on the back burner for a while. After all we do love our conspiracy theories on here.

Wrathallgate, now Newellgate, just waiting for a webbgate.

Seriously, has there ever been so much division amongst internet based Argyle fans - since the onset of Webb and Newell, things really have gone from bad to worse. Both of them are at the centre of so much bad feeling - do they realise or don't they care?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:44 pm

It's not worth getting annoyed about.

It was a good joke at the expense of lots of people. Give him the applause that's due. And he is due some.

That doesn't invalidate lots of what's been said about him. Laughing
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:57 pm

i should have a day off more often, all sorts of excitement to be missed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:19 pm

So it was a wind up. Rolling Eyes

Very clever and very grown up, how old is he? His behaviour is going to get him into hot water before too long if it hasn't already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:26 pm

Peggy wrote:
Mr President wrote:

This just about sums up the internet for me. People can post whatever they want without any sort of comeback.

Yes.

Things like calling people liars, hypocrites and bullies without any basis in fact.

Like showing off about their hooligan past.

Like making announcements which affect people without bothering to tell them in advance, let alone ask what they think about it.

Like dismissing anybody who thinks differently as 'freaks', 'mentally ill', and much, much worse.

Like issuing public invites to individuals who, if they ever come near our club again, should do so very quietly and at their own expense.

Like making sure people's real names are made public, regardless of their wishes.

Just a few examples, Sir.

That pretty much sums it up.

My thoughts for what they're worth is that this is a water testing exercise, Poor old 125+1 has been had, but there is something afoot. Ian Newell will not give up his bullying on Pasoti unless there is something better in it for him. He loves being the big fish in the small pond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:42 pm

Me too. Those two think they're running the club already, and Newell's stood down as a mod ... something has to be brewing.

Still, we'll find out tomorrow. And we'll get to see the massive flag (paid for by donations and a percentage of the profits from the scarves, apparently). Aren't we lucky little boys and girls?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:02 pm

[quote="Peggy"]Me too. Those two think they're running the club already, and Newell's stood down as a mod ... something has to be brewing.quote]

I agree, there's no way Newell would just give up the power unless he has something else planned/sorted.
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:37 pm

I've also heard this rumour from a few sources, you've been well and truly shafted!

Feel sorry for Brent more than anybody else he must actually beleive that bringing porkie on board will draw support from loyal greens.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Come and support the City boys, this club is fooked.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:56 pm

I posted this on Pasoti so i thought i better vex up here aswell.

DAMMIT Ian i thought this would drag until tommorow.

Well I did say i'll post an apology if im wrong

BUT, i did actually find out it was bollocks, but thought i would send temperatures rising for a laugh on here and ATD, and see what happened.

It was fun while it lasted, i was hoping you wasnt going to be around so this could drag and drag.

By the way Ian, i never post stuff claiming its from you, just this one today as firstly i thought it was true, then by 1 o'clock today i heard it wasnt so id thought Frick it id run with it anyway, you spoiled my fun, especially ATD, you know how much they love you on there.

Exeweb: Not a member dont even know what the site is.

SORRY if i wound anyone up but it was just a little fun Just like my songs the other day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:05 pm

Yes of course you did............

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:07 pm

GibGreen wrote:
'twas all a big wind up.

Fancy link

People have been banned for less.

Laughing

What a bloody shame. we would have had a fan-fekin-tastic time filling our boots at his expense, still, at least the Clown is still hanging in there! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:51 pm

Brett Reed wrote:
'Ol Sturtz loves to spend his hours and hours and hours making his PAFC pictures doesn't he?
'F**KING OBSESSIVE SAD TW*T!
Grow a pair ya Inbred.

I'd rather look at his picures than read anything you have to say...
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Mr President wrote:

This just about sums up the internet for me. People can post whatever they want without any sort of comeback.

Yes.

Things like calling people liars, hypocrites and bullies without any basis in fact.

Like making announcements which affect people without bothering to tell them in advance, let alone ask what they think about it.

Like dismissing anybody who thinks differently as 'freaks', 'mentally ill', and much, much worse.

Like issuing public invites to individuals who, if they ever come near our club again, should do so very quietly and at their own expense.

Like making sure people's real names are made public, regardless of their wishes.

My thoughts for what they're worth is that this is a water testing exercise, Poor old 125+1 has been had, but there is something afoot. Ian Newell will not give up his bullying on Pasoti unless there is something better in it for him. He loves being the big fish in the small pond.

I still think that there has been some sort of conflab amongst the wider Pasoti powerbase, ie the other Mods, and a bit of pressure has been put on. Almost a vote of no confidence, if you like. There is absolutely no way he would give up the position otherwise.

Surely if there was ever a chance of Brent offering the goon any sort of role in the future, he has gone and f**ked that up by this sort of childish lying about executive roles at the club.

I honestly don't think Brent is stupid enough to bring the clown on board.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:56 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Mr President wrote:

Yes.

I still think that there has been some sort of conflab amongst the wider Pasoti powerbase, ie the other Mods, and a bit of pressure has been put on. Almost a vote of no confidence, if you like. There is absolutely no way he would give up the position otherwise.

Surely if there was ever a chance of Brent offering the goon any sort of role in the future, he has gone and f**ked that up by this sort of childish lying about executive roles at the club.

Calm down it was only a joke, they played it on me, so i played it on everyone else, i think we all need to lighten up.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:10 pm

125+1 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Mr President wrote:

Yes.

Calm down it was only a joke, they played it on me, so i played it on everyone else, i think we all need to lighten up.

I'm perfectly calm. If you read again, I think you'll find I've just given my (perfectly calm) reflection on the situation.

Whereas you're merely a pawn who's been made to look rather silly.

No lightening up needed, I'd say.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:18 pm

General_Rastus wrote:
Freathy wrote:
125+1 wrote:

1. PP was right Ian Newell will be announced tomorrow as Executive Director, non paid role, but it has its perks.
Actual title main be wrong, but you get what i mean.

You have GOT to be shitting me!

No shitting required.....

The clown was on Twitter today making it clear that I'll be banned from the ground indefinately when he joins the board....

When I asked on what charge he responded "I'll make one up" !!

Perhaps readers would be interested to know he contacted Thai Police on the 12th August 2011 with the aim of having my son Luca arrested in Thailand....

You couldn't make this clown up...

Wow,Vialli's dad on ATD! We are moving up in the world! lol!
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:24 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
125+1 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Mr President wrote:

Yes.

I'm perfectly calm. If you read again, I think you'll find I've just given my (perfectly calm) reflection on the situation.

Whereas you're merely a pawn who's been made to look rather silly.

No lightening up needed, I'd say.

A Pawn who's made to look Silly Laughing

I posted it went away for 5 hours and let everyone lap it up, Silly no, pleased with myself yes.

I made it so obvious that they would know it had come from me by putting it word for word on here and pasoti, when i knew they would be reading it. lol! I mean come on when have i ever claimed to have any inside info ffs.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Quote :
Ian Newell
@Noolypoo
Oh well, I was elevated to the Argyle board for two hours today! Cracker that one and poor old ATD went into overdrive!! Loons!

The director designate twatters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:12 pm

Dougie wrote:

Quote :
Ian Newell
@Noolypoo
Oh well, I was elevated to the Argyle board for two hours today! Cracker that one and poor old ATD went into overdrive!! Loons!

The director designate twatters

Whatever he thinks, this site is growing at a phenomenal rate. That isn't happening by accident. He has certainly helped quite a bit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:02 am

Good post yet again Sturtz. It's an enigma why someone with such an intellect actually chooses to follow Exeter.

But funny.... yes. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:35 am

'Tis
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:37 am

Fletcher got more chance of saving you from relegation.Than you know about me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:40 am

'Tisn't
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:47 am

As Peggy states, there must be something afoot. A power hungry egomaniac isn't going to give up his mod position in favour of followers on twatter. I did notice before PM-gate that he mentioned on the Trust board that the pasoti Mods had asked him(again) to not mention ATD (can't find the thread now).

Just thinking about his recent auctioneering- where did he get the shirts, balls etc from (that he's auctioning)? They can't have been cheap so is it via donations, the GT's,JB etc?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just what i heard this Morning   Just what i heard this Morning - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just what i heard this Morning
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next