Angry
Greenskin
Mook
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mook

Mook

I've only just heard that Janners song properly  Empty
PostSubject: I've only just heard that Janners song properly    I've only just heard that Janners song properly  EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 7:24 pm

I wonder why we're seen as straw munching 'Arrr!' Shouting yokel fuckwits when there's shite like that being churned out. Dreadful.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: I've only just heard that Janners song properly    I've only just heard that Janners song properly  EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 7:30 pm

Mook wrote:
I wonder why we're seen as straw munching 'Arrr!' Shouting yokel fuckwits when there's shite like that being churned out. Dreadful.

I love it, reminds me of Stairway to heaven or In the court of the crimson king

Jannnerrrrrrrrs, Jannnerrrrrrrs!

Best thing Schuey ever did for the club, delightfully Aviva in all respects
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: I've only just heard that Janners song properly    I've only just heard that Janners song properly  EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 7:33 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: I've only just heard that Janners song properly    I've only just heard that Janners song properly  EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 8:04 pm

its plagiarized as its a knock off version of this.

i hate the song tbh lol
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: I've only just heard that Janners song properly    I've only just heard that Janners song properly  EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 8:13 pm

There has been court cases over far lesser plagiarism/copyright infringements!
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: I've only just heard that Janners song properly    I've only just heard that Janners song properly  EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 8:41 pm

Freathy wrote:

i was reading the GT's write up on this as they had the Irish duo play in september i believe and the backstory is that rick was on holiday in ireland and heard them play this song and after there sert went up to them ask to rewrite the song to use here and they agreed.

However, rick didnt do alot by the sounds of it and i guess royalties arent forthcoming to the irish duo.

Last edited by Angry on Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: I've only just heard that Janners song properly    I've only just heard that Janners song properly  EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 8:59 pm

Angry wrote:
Freathy wrote:

i was reading the GT's right up on this as they had the Irish duo play in september i believe and the backstory is that rick was on holiday in ireland and heard them play this song and after there sert went up to them ask to rewrite the song to use here and they agreed.

However, rick didnt do alot by the sounds of it and i guess royalties arent forthcoming to the irish duo.

I heard a rumour the initiation ceremony to join the Pasoti Modroom is to spend every Saturday night for a month listening to the Janner Song on repeat, whilst spunking a full pearl necklace worth of Janner Jizz onto a poster of their hapless hero, Lord Brent jocolor
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: I've only just heard that Janners song properly    I've only just heard that Janners song properly  EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 10:38 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
Freathy wrote:

i was reading the GT's right up on this as they had the Irish duo play in september i believe and the backstory is that rick was on holiday in ireland and heard them play this song and after there sert went up to them ask to rewrite the song to use here and they agreed.

I heard a rumour the initiation ceremony to join the Pasoti Modroom is to spend every Saturday night for a month listening to the Janner Song on repeat, whilst spunking a full pearl necklace worth of Janner Jizz onto a poster of their hapless hero, Lord Brent jocolor

Rubbish, it's simply watching Manchester United at home and away on Sky for a lifetime [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: I've only just heard that Janners song properly    I've only just heard that Janners song properly  EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 8:04 am

Keep hearing rumours IJN is a man yoo fan, is that actually true?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: I've only just heard that Janners song properly    I've only just heard that Janners song properly  EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 8:37 am

Mook wrote:
Keep hearing rumours IJN is a man yoo fan, is that actually true?

The Illogan Highway bootboy has been a lifelong ManYoo fan along with bessie mate Dazza.
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: I've only just heard that Janners song properly    I've only just heard that Janners song properly  EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 8:39 am

Eugh. I've never got its Argyle and England for me. This shit of having another team is bullshit, i don't see how its possible.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: I've only just heard that Janners song properly    I've only just heard that Janners song properly  EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 8:50 am

Mook wrote:
Eugh. I've never got its Argyle and England for me. This shit of having another team is bullshit, i don't see how its possible.

Zackly. I was born in Torquay because my old man (a Plymothian as were several generations of my family) was working there but we moved away from there when I was about 5 or 6. I still keep an eye on Turks scores but I'm an Argyle fan because I went to School in Plymouth and was taken to games by the old man from a very early age and then I used to go with school friends and a lifelong love began. I don't get how you can "support" a team in Manchester when you are a schoolboy in Illogan, nowhere near the dockyard siren (another of his lies).
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: I've only just heard that Janners song properly    I've only just heard that Janners song properly  EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 2:40 pm

In the early days of Pasoti, before Newell seized control of it, he used to brag about corporate matches he was going to at Old Trafford - lots of these were on the same days as Argyle home games. cheers

And it was only during his Lordship Brent’s reign that you’d see Newell regularly at away games, due to him being the Chauffeur with a director’s box invite.

He must dread clicking on Plymouth Live every time there’s a Brent story these days, because it’s guaranteed to be about yet another Brent business failing.

As Les said on another thread, it’s quite hilarious. sunny
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: I've only just heard that Janners song properly    I've only just heard that Janners song properly  EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 2:56 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
In the early days of Pasoti, before Newell seized control of it, he used to brag about corporate matches he was going to at Old Trafford - lots of these were on the same days as Argyle home games. cheers

And it was only during his Lordship Brent’s reign that you’d see Newell regularly at away games, due to him being the Chauffeur with a director’s box invite.

He must dread clicking on Plymouth Live every time there’s a Brent story these days, because it’s guaranteed to be about yet another Brent business failing.

As Les said on another thread, it’s quite hilarious. sunny

im sure it was revoked by si but nool no longer gets free tickets in the directors box now does he
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: I've only just heard that Janners song properly    I've only just heard that Janners song properly  EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 5:05 pm

Mook wrote:

Not another team per se, but I married a Landon Girl 20 years ago. She's a West Ammmm fan, like her father. Every time we travel up to Landon to see the family, we try and take in a hammers game. I must admit to developing a soft spot for West Ammmm over the 20 years I've going up to take in a game. But, as I say, not a second team really, just a team I've grown fond of. I don't exactly get jizzy over 'I'm for ever blowing bubbles'!

Right, where's me West Amm PJ's! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: I've only just heard that Janners song properly    I've only just heard that Janners song properly  EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 9:02 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Christ that's feckin outrageous. Superfan indeed lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've only just heard that Janners song properly    I've only just heard that Janners song properly  Empty

Back to top Go down

I've only just heard that Janners song properly
Page 1 of 1