Tgwu
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Macclesfield Town will our game be played - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield Town will our game be played   Macclesfield Town will our game be played - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 8:54 pm

Tgwu wrote:
What a good fans manager

Plymouth Argyle FC Retweeted

ryan lowe

Verified account

@rlowe15  11h11 hours ago

Can any argyle fans with children who have made the trip to Macclesfield tonight get in touch with me, as me and my staff and the players have a special treat for you ?!💚

Does anyone know what the special treat was?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Macclesfield Town will our game be played - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield Town will our game be played   Macclesfield Town will our game be played - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 10:40 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Angry wrote:
strengthen up front and in defence and we should reach play offs minimum. If this team really kicks in automatic promotion is still up for grabs.
Lowe was given a free hand pre-season and has signed about a dozen players (I think) with some of them being little more than bench warmers-does he think he's the Fourth Division's answer to Pep or Jose, just constantly signing more and more players? No wonder Bury hit the financial buffers. Either he signed good players, in which case he needs to get the best out of them, or he signed players who aren't good enough, in which case, why let him waste any more money. He is just stacking up a big squad of average players who will have no value when they go, or even worse, they won't go. I find it mind boggling that so called successful businessmen forget the basic rules of business when they get involved in football-don't buy assets that will only depreciate in value.

It's no wonder so many football clubs are in trouble when fans, managers and owners alike all think "a few more signings" are the road to success.

The way things are going at Argyle, I can see SH going the same way as Dan 666 and losing his rag with people wasting his (or his backers) money. Spend a few million on  a new stand and in five years time, you still have that stand adding value to the business,sign a couple of players like Mayor and Aimson and what do you have in five years time-feck all.

Ryan missed out on his top target upfront in Mayard and barely strengthen the defence that was our downfall last season. bar the 2 signings one on loan who does a better job in midfield and another who seem to be injured always its the still the same defence that to be fair is performing better than last season they are still error prone and simply not good enough.

Telford and B .oore are good strikers but they need a feeder guy to work off and with to get the best out of them Joel Grant is not a striker but a winger and taylor just isnt going to get anywhere near 20 goals and more than likely going to be moved on in jan and rudden im not convinced hes going to do anything but get stupid yellow cards. So when you break it down yes we do need to strenghten those areas with signings still.
Back to top Go down

Macclesfield Town will our game be played
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4