Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.

Go down 
+23
Freathy
Hugh Midde
VillageGreen
Rickler
PlymptonPilgrim
Greenskin
zyph
Tgwu
Elias
Greenlander
Jim and Wilson
SimonMann52
Tringreen
Lord Melbury
harvetheslayer
mouldyoldgoat
PatDunne
Czarcasm
Dog Bone Malone
Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
seadog
PAFCJosh
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Melbury

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 11:19 am

Sorry Harve,
Regardless what happens to Johnson it’s not going to let the hopelessly incompetent & terminally unelectable Labour party into office, nor will it change the opinion of the majority of the electorate ( & doubtless much bigger than 2016) on membership of the EU who have convinced many more people over the past twelve months of their true intentions & hatred of the UK.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 11:29 am

Well put milord. Utter delusion from the same sources as always.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 25, 2021 9:25 am

This Sunday Times article over Cummings is quite astonishing

Cummings actually believes he's in danger "himself" of being jailed over the referendum in 2016.....God alone knows what he's going to come out with even prior to 26th May when Johnson will be nailed to the mast over Covid as well

Geezer scorned ?? Yep almost certainly but he's sat clearly on devastating information. The sleaze has caught up with Johnson and not before time

As fully expected Gove has slithered out of his hole
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 25, 2021 10:32 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
This Sunday Times article over Cummings is quite astonishing

Cummings actually believes he's in danger "himself" of being jailed over the referendum in 2016.....God alone knows what he's going to come out with even prior to 26th May when Johnson will be nailed to the mast over Covid as well

Geezer scorned ??  Yep almost certainly but he's sat clearly on devastating information. The sleaze has caught up with Johnson and not before time

As fully expected Gove has slithered out of his hole

He may well do if he doesn't have Parlimentray Privelage like the PM and the cabinet. As for the 26th May you lot are sounding more and more like Q Anon every day, deadline after deadline predicted for Johnson to be dragged away in chains yet when these events don't happen we just hear about the next "big thing" that also never comes to pass. After five years you'd think the penny would drop.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 25, 2021 11:15 am

There are lies, damn lies and then there are harve lies.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 3:50 pm

This is exactly what Cummings is concerned about over his own liberty
The disgraceful lies leading up to 5 years ago
Chickens coming home to roost

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-as-fishing-boss-slams-government-267081/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=sfeu&fbclid=IwAR0305L_
1HYqlMIWEnhMt5wG8u3DUzKOa2EG38InYHef0A6XgWt52jvy2Vo
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 6:14 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

-as-fishing-boss-slams-government-267081/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=sfeu&fbclid=IwAR0305L_1
HYqlMIWEnhMt5wG8u3DUzKOa2EG38InYHef0A6XgWt52jvy2Vo

feck off Harve. The shit you cut & paste is unreal.
The Kirkella is 100% owned by Icelandic & Dutch interests. It’s only connection with the UK is it’s PLN & licence. It has no place in the UK fleet
The vast majority of the Cod sold in UK chip shops has been Norwegian or Icelandic for decades due to pathetic EU quotas of the species, about 95% of Cod caught by genuine UK vessels gets dumped overboard dead.
I’m a fishing industry journalist & get sick of this sort of shoddy bent  journalism.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 39 EmptySat May 01, 2021 5:31 am

I think its fair to say "Dragons Den" Deborah Meaden is being somewhat "generous"

Peter Stefanovic's other Johnson Video is now on 14 million views. Lets get this one to the same level. The amount of MPs standing up in Government and calling out this bare faced liar is now quite astonishing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Note to Melbury Graiser Mouldy the Exeter supporter and any other Johnson arse reamers this is about the TORIES not Labour or anyone else....stick to the subject matter for this thread)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 39 EmptySat May 01, 2021 6:21 am

Just realised this morning if I don’t stay logged in anybody I’ve blocked becomes visible.
However on the plus side it serves as a reminder what a contemptible, ignominious pitiful person Harve really is.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 39 EmptySat May 01, 2021 11:42 am

Lord Melbury wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

-and-national-embarrassment-as-fishing-boss-slams-government-267081/
?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=sfeu
&fbclid=IwAR0305L_1HYqlMIWEnhMt5wG8u3DUzKOa2EG38InYHef0A6XgWt52jvy2Vo

feck off Harve. The shit you cut & paste is unreal.
The Kirkella is 100% owned by Icelandic & Dutch interests. It’s only connection with the UK is it’s PLN & licence. It has no place in the UK fleet
The vast majority of the Cod sold in UK chip shops has been Norwegian or Icelandic for decades due to pathetic EU quotas of the species, about 95% of Cod caught by genuine UK vessels gets dumped overboard dead.
I’m a fishing industry journalist & get sick of this sort of shoddy bent  journalism.

One single boat catching ten per cent of any UK species should be top of the de commissioning list IMO. Fish and chip shops piss me off anyway very few of them serve British fish we have two chip pies in Tavvy and they both sell Icelandic Cod and as you say most UK Cod are chucked back dead. I was recently talking to a day boat netter who is targeting Pollock and Hake out of Plymouth and he says he catches as much Cod as Pollock now and two Cod for every Hake he catches yet he has fook all quota for the Cod which seems pretty plentiful down here now and also makes me wonder if overfishing is wiping out the North Sea Cod rather than warming waters.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 39 EmptySat May 01, 2021 11:40 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

I think its fair to say "Dragons Den" Deborah Meaden is being somewhat "generous"

Peter Stefanovic's other Johnson Video is now on 14 million views. Lets get this one to the same level. The amount of MPs standing up in Government and calling out this bare faced liar is now quite astonishing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Note to Melbury Graiser Mouldy the Exeter supporter and any other Johnson arse reamers this is about the TORIES not Labour or anyone else....stick to the subject matter for this thread)

And this thread is about the eu and Brexit so yet another thing you have got wrong dicksplash!

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 39 EmptySun May 02, 2021 5:41 am

Whole industries completely destroyed on the back of what every man and his dog knows were complete and utter lies leading up to 2016
No wonder Cummings fears for his liberty

The Fishing industry are rightly incandescent with rage. Drowning under paperwork that Johnson himself told them they could rip up in that drunken video of his to party members a year ago shared twice by me here

"Take back control of our waters" screamed the vile cabal knowing full well they were lying to criminal level and beyond

How can so many citizens of this country be so thick. (Christ even I fell for the lies in 2016) we really do have a special kind of stupid here that continues to allow this mob to reduce this great country to a 3rd world banana republic.

I'm no great lover of Labour in fact as I mentioned before I was a staunch Tory till  2011 when I knew first hand how corrupt and "bendable" Oliver Colvile was when faced with a senior police officer squirming in Colviles office to my delight over attempts to pervert the course of justice against me. Prior to those few weeks I'd been Tory all my life

They're pure evil. We can only hope that when the vaccine bounce ends (thank you NHS not you Johnson) that reality will dawn over not only Brexit but over this entire corrupt cabal
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 39 EmptySun May 02, 2021 11:21 am

Oh well done at least you managed to post in the right thread even if it is bollocks as usual.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 39 EmptySun May 02, 2021 11:37 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Whole industries completely destroyed on the back of what every man and his dog knows were complete and utter lies leading up to 2016
No wonder Cummings fears for his liberty

The Fishing industry are rightly incandescent with rage. Drowning under paperwork that Johnson himself told them they could rip up in that drunken video of his to party members a year ago shared twice by me here

"Take back control of our waters" screamed the vile cabal knowing full well they were lying to criminal level and beyond

How can so many citizens of this country be so thick. (Christ even I fell for the lies in 2016) we really do have a special kind of stupid here that continues to allow this mob to reduce this great country to a 3rd world banana republic.

I'm no great lover of Labour in fact as I mentioned before I was a staunch Tory till  2011 when I knew first hand how corrupt and "bendable" Oliver Colvile was when faced with a senior police officer squirming in Colviles office to my delight over attempts to pervert the course of justice against me. Prior to those few weeks I'd been Tory all my life

They're pure evil. We can only hope that when the vaccine bounce ends (thank you NHS not you Johnson) that reality will dawn over not only Brexit but over this entire corrupt
cabal

Do you ever fact check anything? Obviously not as we all know hence why almost everything you post doesn't even get read. Man of the moment Cummings advised Bojo that if he let the Department of health ( or the NHS as we know them) deliver the jab it would be about as effective as the track and trace fiasco hence why he set up the vaccination task force which has out performed everybody in the world bar Israel. As most normal people know this as they fill their heads with facts not biased shite from twatter and FB it does explain why the vile oaf is still ahead in the polls. Boris must love you loons.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 39 EmptySun May 02, 2021 2:24 pm

Are you blaming the NHS for the Test and No Trace debacle?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 39 EmptySun May 02, 2021 7:41 pm

No the department of health, so yes I guess.....all aprt of the deeper ill called the civil service and government.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 39 EmptySun May 02, 2021 8:44 pm

I give up.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 39 EmptySun May 02, 2021 11:40 pm

seadog wrote:
I give up.

GB PLC as we know it just isn't capable of doing anything on time or on budget, it's management heavy scratchy back club and they are there to do things like implement a track and trace program yet just like when we build any infrastructure for example it takes years and always goes over budget. It's the system that's the problem not the idiot in charge.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 39 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 10:02 am

Yet more Project Fear!!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 39 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 11:59 pm

More scumbag French threats....

'France threatened to cut off Jersey's electricity supplies on Tuesday as the row over post-Brexit fishing rights between Paris and London deepened.

''We are ready to use these retaliation measures," Annick Girardin, the maritime minister, told lawmakers in the French parliament. "I am sorry it has come to this. We will do so if we have to."

Ms Giradin mentioned the underwater cables that supply Jersey, the largest of the Channel Islands, with about 95 percent of its electricity and suggested they could be shut down. The remaining five per cent of its electricity is provided by on-island diesel generators.

The self-governing British Crown Dependency would face all-island power cuts if the French threat was carried out. There were three island-wide power cuts in six years until a new £40 million pound, 16.7-mile cable was laid between Jersey and France in 2016.

On Friday, the UK authorised 41 ships to fish in waters off Jersey. The French fisheries ministry said this was accompanied by new demands "which were not arranged or discussed, and which we were not notified about".

The new measures set out "where the ships can go and cannot go", as well as the number of days the fishermen can spend at sea and using what machinery, the ministry claimed.

"This is absolutely unacceptable," Ms Girardin said. "If we accept this for Jersey, it would imperil our access everywhere."

David Jones, the deputy chairman of the European Research Group of Tory MPs, told The Telegraph: "This is straightforward demanding money with menaces, which is not the way a 21st century democratic country behaves. The simple fact is this is bullying in order to get the UK to back down on fishing."

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 39 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 12:27 am

If only there was a British tanker company in Southampton ready to supply those Guernsey and Jersey power stations!

Could be a busy summer for us.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 39 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 1:07 am

Do you know of any? I'm sure the islands would be very grateful.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 39 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 6:07 am

FFS why are you sending gunboats to Jersey Johnson....Watch this go catastrophically tits up
Still it will be good for the drunken bum to get out of his pit early for once and sort it out
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 39 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 8:20 am

So you are supportive of france switching off the power to the island?

You really are the lowest of the low.

Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 39 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 8:29 am

Boris has given his unwavering support to Jersey, so clearly about to capitulate & give the frogs everything they want. Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next