VillageGreen
Earwegoagain
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 4:12 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Elias wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
I also don't agree with compulsory vaccinations. I agree with selective treatment though, no jab through pig headed ignorance, no treatment if you become unwell with said disease.

Does this apply to smokers, addicts, self harmer?????
Thoae that eat shit fat ridden food........

Smokers and alcoholics pay more than anybody with the really high taxes on fags and booze. One of my mates reckons they should have posts concreted into the floor in front of the doors at Derriford and anybody over about fifteen stone can't get in.

It won't cover the cost of their treatment though.......
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 4:18 pm

Just get your feckin God damn jab/jabs/booster and we can all get back to a kinda normal. It's not poison, the Government aren't injecting a tracking device into you, It doesn't contain the blood of satan, or Ex*ter City fans, it's not a 5G chip to improve connectivity in your area on the cheap - believe it or not, and some have obvious extreme difficulty in believing this, but, it will actually save your life.

I really, really don't get anyone who wouldn't want the benefits of being vaccinated! Am I missing something here? Ugh? These anti vaxers and the like are getting on my tits.

Talking of tits, the guy in PP's post sums it up perfectly. What a plank. He needs his own 9 iron wrapped around his bollox.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 5:19 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I don’t agree with compulsory vaccination but I do agree with those who refuse should be restricted in what they are allowed to do as a way to protect vulnerable people.

100%. We are not a totalitarian state, but I’d go a long long way to make things as difficult as possible for people who refuse to get vaccinated.

The longer these crackpots carry on with their denial, the longer we all have to face the risk with heavy virus loads circulating everywhere. The twat PP talked of at the golf club is a prime example. The Cnut will be potentially taking a hospital bed ahead of someone who has done everything possible to protect themselves. Zero sympathy for the prick.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 6:51 pm

My parents are both very unwell very elderly committed anti vaxxers. They are both intelligent and educated yet they made to decision very early in the pandemic that it's all a load of nonsense and basically we need to just ignore it all and get on with life. I really do despair with them.
I think the trouble is they (and this applies to all anti vaxxers) made the decision early doors to not have it and are now unwilling to change their position or admit they are or we're wrong. Any evidence to the contrary of their views is dismissed as "more scaremongering" my old man gets livid about scientists, "they listen too much to bleddy scientists" is his constant refrain.
Personally I am amazed they are still here and I will be even more amazed if they live through the next twelve months.
One huge piece of irony is that my old man takes a host of beta blockers, blood thinners, steroids and statins every day to keep him alive including a fooking flu jab every autumn!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 7:40 pm

The thing with the elderly is they are set in their ways and come from an era where they were expected to just get on with it.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 7:48 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I don’t agree with compulsory vaccination but I do agree with those who refuse should be restricted in what they are allowed to do as a way to protect vulnerable people.

100%. We are not a totalitarian state, but I’d go a long long way to make things as difficult as possible for people who refuse to get vaccinated.

The longer these crackpots carry on with their denial, the longer we all have to face the risk with heavy virus loads circulating everywhere. The twat PP talked of at the golf club is a prime example. The Cnut will be potentially taking a hospital bed ahead of someone who has done everything possible to protect themselves. Zero sympathy for the prick.

The ones who should be targeted and have their benefits stopped and restricted health care are these cnuts targeting schools and threatening to take heads/ teachers and governors to court if they give the jab to children.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 9:29 pm

POI wrote:
Just get your feckin God damn jab/jabs/booster and we can all get back to a kinda normal. It's not poison, the Government aren't injecting a tracking device into you, It doesn't contain the blood of satan, or Ex*ter City fans, it's not a 5G chip to improve connectivity in your area on the cheap - believe it or not, and some have obvious extreme difficulty in believing this, but, it will actually save your life.

I really, really don't get anyone who wouldn't want the benefits of being vaccinated! Am I missing something here? Ugh? These anti vaxers and the like are getting on my tits.

Talking of tits, the guy in PP's post sums it up perfectly. What a plank. He needs his own 9 iron wrapped around his bollox.

The promise of normal in exchange for risking the experimental vaccine (see you gov) has long since gone.
Normal as you recall it may not return?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 9:34 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

The vaccinated are the ones spreading it czar
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 11:27 pm

So how do you get to that conclusion?

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 11:30 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Interesting at golf last week, we have one member who is a serious anti-vaxxer, who will dispute the numbers of Covid deaths, and will question whether Covid actually exists with anyone who's interested. He came in coughing and sneezing, and when the draw was made the 3 players he was drawn with refused to play with him, (as would I have done).

His argument was that we'd all been vaccinated so what was the problem, ironic given his beliefs over Covid. He threatened to sue the club, the secretary, even the players who refused to play with him, and said we had no right to stop him playing, He was offered the next tee time when he could play on his own, which he refused and stormed out.

We heard at the weekend that he had been taken to hospital, with, yes you've guessed it, Covid.

We all hope he recovers obviously, but whether he shows his face again on a Wednesday morning is debatable.

Of course we want nobody to die from this virus but if he recovers and comes back to the club I hope people will give him some grief about his time in hospital.

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 11:48 pm

it's the kids, pretty much all of my mates who have kids, have at least one case where their kid caught it at school brought it home then passed it to parents etc.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 10:31 am

Jethro wrote:
it's the kids, pretty much all of my mates who have kids, have at least one case where their kid caught it at school brought it home then passed it to parents etc.

Same with colds flu etc..... Parents need to work so send kid to school unwell
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 10:36 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

The vaccinated falsely believe or at least act like they are immune when they are not.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 12:53 pm

Interesting news from Japan regarding the Delta variant
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 1:00 pm

Elias wrote:
POI wrote:

The promise of normal in exchange for risking the experimental vaccine (see you gov) has long since gone.
Normal as you recall it may not return?

Apart from a few things, normality has all but returned for me. Work, pub, work, pub, work , pub, work, pub cheers
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 1:34 pm

Elias wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

The vaccinated falsely believe or at least act like they are immune when they are not.

Where as the anti vaxxers act like it is not real, so they won't get it and that they are immune when they are not.

It hasn't worked out quite what they thought for these people in Italy.....

'At least one person has died and several others are in intensive care after attending 'coronavirus parties' in Italy in a deliberate attempt to catch the disease.

A 55-year-old man died in Austria last week after being infected a 'corona-party' in the province of South Tyrol, northern Italy, health bosses have said.

At least three more people, including a child, are now in hospital in the province after catching the virus at similar parties, including two who are in intensive care.

Health chiefs believe the people are anti-vaxxers who want to become infected to obtain a 'green pass', which is now a requirement of work in Italy.

It is thought the man who died in Austria may have worked across the border in Italy and therefore required a green pass.

The only way to obtain a pass is to get vaccinated - in which case the pass lasts nine months - or to recover from an infection - in which case the pass lasts six months.

A pass can also be obtained by testing negative for the virus, but these passes only lasts 48 hours after which a new test must be taken at a cost of £12.60 per test.

Patrick Franzoni, co-ordinator of the anti Covid unit in Bolzano, made the revelation to Italian newspaper Il Dolomiti last week - leading to prosecutors opening a probe.

Deliberately spreading Covid is a crime in Italy under state of emergency laws that are currently in effect and due to last until at least December 31.

'We have received more than one account from doctors of patients who admitted to having been infected on purpose,' Franzoni said.

'[They do this] to develop antibodies, and to obtain the green pass without vaccination,' he added.'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 1:55 pm

You cannot cure stupid, but you can vote for it.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 4:47 pm

seadog wrote:

Not for much longer Dog not for much longer......
Carrie Antoinette currently with sellers chuffers remorse after learning of Bozo's throttle control with Acuri is presently going for the jugular

Expect Dylan the dog to be sliced and diced as hors d'oeuvres
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 4:59 pm

seadog wrote:

C’mon doggers. Keep the (unwavering, relentless, perpetual, incessant) bitterness to the relevant areas eh? Smile
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 5:04 pm

Elias wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

I’m sorry mate, no disrespect, but you’re quite nuts.

That aside, it has been statistically and clinically proven that getting vaccinated lessens your chances of passing it on to others.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 5:24 pm

Get my booster on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 5:57 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Elias wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

I’m sorry mate, no disrespect, but you’re quite nuts.

That aside, it has been statistically and clinically proven that getting vaccinated lessens your chances of passing it on to others.

Not only that but 95% of people in icu are unvaccinniated.
As for calling the vax experimental after over one hundred million doses being administered just in the UK that is one big experiment.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 6:58 pm

I worked with an antivaxer he was always going on about it being experimental. Though tell you the truth he talked bollocks most of the time and I stopped listening to him.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 8:57 pm

We had one on board, fecked him off to work somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 7:45 am

Reading headlines just now and some are saying that we are resisting the EU second wave (I'm calling it the Macron wave) because the AZ vax lasts longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next