Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come on in...................... we don't bite !

Go down 
+5
pepsipete
Freathy
seadog
Mock Cuncher
Tringreen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:02 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
Sandford_Grecian wrote:
GOB wrote:
A radio show about cats?

Laughing

Nope, this week it was all Indians, of the red (of course) variety, all music this week was by, 'Native Americans' including, Cherokee, Cheyenne, Apache, Blackfoot, Crow & Navajo, to name but a few.

Next week will be the turn of the cowboys & cowgirls, AKA Americana with a bit of Mexican thrown in, as it's the last show for 6 weeks, I'm taking a summer break this year, 1st one in 5 years.

Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:
A radio show about cats?

Damn....missed it ! There's always next week.

Just been checkin it out. Like it Cool

Shame you missed it. I'm doing a little trek (musically) around the world at the moment, started in UK with 5 shows 1. Scotland 2. Ireland 3. Wales & West Country 4. Rest of UK 5. Showcased the variety of cultures & creeds now resident in the UK, so bands like Afro Celt Sound System, Transglobal Underground, Nitin Sawhney etc... 6. Was music of South & Central America, this weeks show 7. was the Native Americans, and next week 8. Americana - then my nice break of 6 weeks, where I'll follow on; with music from, Australasia & Asia.

Glad you liked what you checked out, and hope you can join me for next weeks show Smile Merlin

Change of direction this week, well it's my show, I can do this Very Happy

Decided this week do do a show of cover versions, but with a difference, you'll have to listen to find out what though Cool

Just a gentle reminder for this evenings show, last one for 6 weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

Come on in...................... we don't bite !
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5