+2
mouldyoldgoat
sufferedsince 68
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Well done agent Caldwell. Empty
PostSubject: Well done agent Caldwell.   Well done agent Caldwell. EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 5:24 pm

I know you've been sacked everywhere you've been, but please please stay as long as you can at the Sidhole, the Ipswich massacre was a classic. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Well done agent Caldwell.   Well done agent Caldwell. EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 6:28 pm

feckin useless manager. Long may he stay at City and give us lots of laughs!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Well done agent Caldwell.   Well done agent Caldwell. EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 6:50 pm

if i were the suspicious type i would say they delibrately lost by that number just to ensure we didnt win the league today lol

i cant see city keeping him on too long if they dont start next season strong.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Well done agent Caldwell.   Well done agent Caldwell. EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 7:45 pm

That's 6 defeats on the bounce. Said Exeter would do OK in this their first season and be relegated in their second season. And indeed it does look like they're using the end of this season to practice how to finish rock bottom in 23/24.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Well done agent Caldwell.   Well done agent Caldwell. EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 8:26 pm

Five nil at HT they must have played the ladies team second half to save their blushes.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Well done agent Caldwell.   Well done agent Caldwell. EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 8:51 pm

Freathy wrote:
That's 6 defeats on the bounce. Said Exeter would do OK in this their first season and be relegated in their second season.  And indeed it does look like they're using the end of this season to practice how to finish rock bottom in 23/24.

losing their top goalscorer hasnt helped them at all but its not a good omen going into the summer break on the back of potentially 7 straight losses. The exeter board have some serious talks ahead of them ready for next season, do they back him in the summer and hope he gets them winning again or find someone new now and back him.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Well done agent Caldwell.   Well done agent Caldwell. EmptyMon May 01, 2023 3:25 pm

Angry wrote:
Freathy wrote:
That's 6 defeats on the bounce. Said Exeter would do OK in this their first season and be relegated in their second season.  And indeed it does look like they're using the end of this season to practice how to finish rock bottom in 23/24.

losing their top goalscorer hasnt helped them at all but its not a good omen going into the summer break on the back of potentially 7 straight losses. The exeter board have some serious talks ahead of them ready for next season, do they back him in the summer and hope he gets them winning again or find someone new now and back him.

Having flung a smelly green cowpat in Jevani's Brown's kisser it's transpired he's been voted Players' Player of the Season which is despite his somewhat truncated appearances. Should Brown be found guilty I'm left wondering what ECFC's reaction will be when you consider that the Chiefs immediately sacked a player found guilty of drink driving.
'
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Well done agent Caldwell.   Well done agent Caldwell. EmptyMon May 01, 2023 3:29 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Angry wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Having flung a smelly green cowpat in Jevani's Brown's kisser it's transpired he's been voted Players' Player of the Season which is despite his somewhat truncated appearances. Should Brown be found guilty I'm left wondering what ECFC's reaction will be when you consider that the Chiefs immediately sacked a player found guilty of drink driving.    
'

i thought he plead guilty to affray already? City will sack him if he isnt out of contract at the end of the season already as there is no way lobby groups will allowed him to play for city given what he did.

Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Well done agent Caldwell.   Well done agent Caldwell. EmptyMon May 01, 2023 4:20 pm

Angry wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Angry wrote:
Freathy wrote:

'

i thought he plead guilty to affray already? City will sack him if he isnt out of contract at the end of the season already as there is no way lobby groups will allowed him to play for city given what he did.

Jevani Brown thread: Post 927 Exweb's the word on well street; Brown stood among fans on the big bank saying he will still be here next season.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Well done agent Caldwell.   Well done agent Caldwell. EmptyMon May 01, 2023 4:30 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Angry wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Angry wrote:
Freathy wrote:

'

Jevani Brown thread: Post 927 Exweb's the word on well street; Brown stood among fans on the big bank saying he will still be here next season.

hmmm i think thats unlikely given what he did, city wont want the bad press and vibes from sponsors i think after the trial they will terminate his contract seeing as he has admitted to one charge
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Well done agent Caldwell.   Well done agent Caldwell. EmptyWed May 03, 2023 11:19 am

Morcambe wont need luck on saturday, they got Gary Caldwell. Well done agent Caldwell. 1f600
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Well done agent Caldwell.   Well done agent Caldwell. EmptySun May 07, 2023 4:23 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Morcambe wont need luck on saturday, they got Gary Caldwell. Well done agent Caldwell. 1f600

they needed more as they are down now thanks to plymouths own adam stansfield's kid on loan from fulham. I wonder if they will keep hold of del bhey old morecambe.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Well done agent Caldwell.   Well done agent Caldwell. EmptySun May 07, 2023 6:40 pm

Angry wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

they needed more as they are down now thanks to plymouths own adam stansfield's kid on loan from fulham. I wonder if they will keep hold of del bhey old morecambe.
Stansfield is league 2 standard runs around a lot but hardly scores he wont play for fulham, but will be back at exeter in the fourth division or national league very soon.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Well done agent Caldwell.   Well done agent Caldwell. EmptyMon May 08, 2023 6:28 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Angry wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Stansfield is league 2 standard runs around a lot but hardly scores...............

Exeter City 3 - 2 Morecambe

Stansfield 49', 57', 70', - Stockton 53', (90', + 14)
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Well done agent Caldwell.   Well done agent Caldwell. EmptySat Aug 26, 2023 6:31 pm

[sufferedsince 68"[/quote].......Stansfield is league 2 standard, runs around a lot but hardly scores...............[/quote]

Exeter City 3 - 2 Morecambe

Stansfield  49', 57', 70',  -  Stockton 53', (90', + 14)[/quote]

Birmingham City 2 - 1 Plymouth Argyle

Hogan 'Stansfield' - Hardie

Replies to Suffy's posts kinda write themselves laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Well done agent Caldwell.   Well done agent Caldwell. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 6:19 pm

Stansfield is crap, scored nine goals for the red few last season. even playing in a dogshit team that is crap. cheers
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Well done agent Caldwell.   Well done agent Caldwell. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 9:41 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Stansfield is crap, scored nine goals for the red few last season. even playing in a dogshit team that is crap. cheers

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jay-stansfield-fulham-birmingham-city-27602258
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Well done agent Caldwell.   Well done agent Caldwell. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 11:57 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jay-stansfield-fulham-birmingham-city-27602258

wow hes milking it to death now, hes dad wont be impressed seeing he was a janner
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Well done agent Caldwell.   Well done agent Caldwell. EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 7:43 am

Angry wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

wow he's milking it to death now, his dad wont be impressed seeing he was a janner

While still a registered and popular City player, Jay's Dad died of cancer when he was 7 years old. However, 'despised' is a pretty unpleasant word that could have been used by the reporter rather than Jay to add spice to his story. I should let it rest as we're gonna hear much worse before the season is out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Well done agent Caldwell.   Well done agent Caldwell. EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 9:03 am

Hugh Midde wrote:
Angry wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

wow he's milking it to death now, his dad wont be impressed seeing he was a janner

While still a registered and popular City player, Jay's Dad died of cancer when he was 7 years old. However, 'despised' is a pretty unpleasant word that could have been used by the reporter rather than Jay to add spice to his story. I should let it rest as we're gonna hear much worse before the season is out. Smile  

ill tell you honestly hugh no argyle fan cared about stansfield when he was playing at exeter we where championship you guys where non league at the time so why would they? to say he was "despised" is untrue when he died i do believe argyle fans over on the other channel helped raise money on his behalf. Its the city fans that seem to think they do the same city fans that even now almost 30 years having passed still sing about alan nicholls getting killed in a rtc despite him not being a argyle player at the time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well done agent Caldwell.   Well done agent Caldwell. Empty

Back to top Go down

Well done agent Caldwell.
Page 1 of 1