Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )

Go down 
+6
pepsipete
Greenskin
Freathy
Mock Cuncher
Tringreen
125+1
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
125+1

125+1

Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:37 pm

Freathy wrote:
He looked at us then looked at Grimsby and thought "in 2011/12 I'd rather win promotion out of the BSP than get relegated into it. And I want to get paid"

I'll think you'll find sometimes location comes first, look at his club history recently, Rochdale,Leeds,Grimsby, linked with Mansfield, i believe Argyle made a better contract offer than Grimsby, but sometimes family comes first, hence why Carl Fletcher is still here rather than elsewhere, stating his family are happy so why move.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:03 pm

And Dickinson?

Anyway if you say so. I suppose it's what the Avivas want to believe.

Hey Truro tonight!!! Let's hope we only lose by one goal eh? What a result that would be! cheers cheers cheers clown
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:12 pm

Freathy wrote:
And Dickinson?

Anyway if you say so. I suppose it's what the Avivas want to believe.

Hey Truro tonight!!! Let's hope we only lose by one goal eh? What a result that would be! cheers cheers cheers clown

1-0 down ATM. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Football's a funny ol' game. Play poncey football against a poncey QPR Premiership team in training .... play them off the park truly, apparently, supposedly ...and lose by the odd goal in one, and then guess what, play against a team approaching more our own standard, and blow me, we lose by the odd goal in one .... again.
I've got my doors open but I still can't hear a thing. Is it really on ?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:47 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Football's a funny ol' game. Play poncey football against a poncey QPR Premiership team in training .... play them off the park truly, apparently, supposedly ...and lose by the odd goal in one, and then guess what, play against a team approaching more our own standard, and blow me, we lose by the odd goal in one .... again.
I've got my doors open but I still can't hear a thing. Is it really on ?

Get yourself up to HP at the weekend, the Aviva masses are having a party. Don't know why, other than to rattle buckets to save Heaney the trouble. How much deeper into the mud will they allow their snouts to be rubbed before they wake up and smell the crap ?

It will probably be noisy................... empty vessels and all that !

Ponty will be leaping about singing rugby songs and the porcine one will be strutting about hands in pockets, looking fer fecking northern numpties to abuse, before falling once again for their 'real gent' patter .

An ongoing nightmare indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3