HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aldershot @ Home

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Aldershot @ Home Empty
PostSubject: Aldershot @ Home   Aldershot @ Home EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:10 am

First game is Aldershot at home on Aug 18th, followed by a Tuesday away trip to Dag and Red.

Other fixtures-

Exeter (A) Dec 15
Exeter (H) Easter Saturday
Torquay (A) 8th Sept
Torquay (H) Boxing Day
Bristol Rovers (A) New Year's Day
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Aldershot @ Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldershot @ Home   Aldershot @ Home EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:12 am

This is the link to Argyle's fixtures for 2012/ 13-

Argyle Fixtures
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Aldershot @ Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldershot @ Home   Aldershot @ Home EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:15 am

Our final two games are quite tough- home to Rotherham on Hitler's birthday and Away to Rochdale on April 27th.
Back to top Go down

Aldershot @ Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldershot @ Home   Aldershot @ Home EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:15 am

And a Saturday game in August away at Oxford, always a good day out.
Back to top Go down

Aldershot @ Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldershot @ Home   Aldershot @ Home EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:17 am

The season is over in April.Rather early.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Aldershot @ Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldershot @ Home   Aldershot @ Home EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:47 am

Big crowds Easter Saturday and Boxing Day.

Wonder if Argyle will cope this time.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Aldershot @ Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldershot @ Home   Aldershot @ Home EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:59 am

Ferry trip for the York game on 1 April. Nice few days in one of our old stamping grounds.

I guess we'll soon see how our "mid-table" squad (that's what they were being called even when bottom of the League last time) shape up this time around. Not holding my breath that they'll set the League alight without some new blood. Fletcher may live to regret his "Live in Plymouth or we're not interested" gaff.

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

Aldershot @ Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldershot @ Home   Aldershot @ Home EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:38 am

Pleased that the majority of local away games for me are on a Saturday. I shall reiterate my stance though that I shan't be attending Fleetwood away and thus feel I am not a proper fan (I also didn't get a certificate Sad )
Back to top Go down

Aldershot @ Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldershot @ Home   Aldershot @ Home EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:30 pm

Typically I'm in Cornwall when we're away to Oxford, that would've been a decent day out for me. Bristol Rovers on New Years day, no chance of making that, and both Exeter games in December, missus won't be able to get the time off to take over babysitting duties, so I'm left scratching my head at the moment wondering what games I will be able to make.
Back to top Go down

Aldershot @ Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldershot @ Home   Aldershot @ Home EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:06 pm

GJ, See you at York on 1 Apr??!!

Merv P.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Aldershot @ Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldershot @ Home   Aldershot @ Home EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:24 pm

Aldershot away in February GJ?
Back to top Go down

Aldershot @ Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldershot @ Home   Aldershot @ Home EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:30 pm

We're 25-1 for a top 6 finish to the season I believe...that's worth a serious punt for any gamblers out there.
Back to top Go down

Aldershot @ Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldershot @ Home   Aldershot @ Home EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:36 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Typically I'm in Cornwall when we're away to Oxford, that would've been a decent day out for me. Bristol Rovers on New Years day, no chance of making that, and both Exeter games in December, missus won't be able to get the time off to take over babysitting duties, so I'm left scratching my head at the moment wondering what games I will be able to make.

Cheltenham away?
Back to top Go down

Aldershot @ Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldershot @ Home   Aldershot @ Home EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:38 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Cheltenham away?

How embarrassing, my coming of age post and its a cock up:)
Back to top Go down

Aldershot @ Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldershot @ Home   Aldershot @ Home EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:59 pm

The fixture list looks fine to me, probably because I don't work and will only be doing 3/4 days a week at college, hoping to make about 15 away games this season Smile
Back to top Go down

Aldershot @ Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldershot @ Home   Aldershot @ Home EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:07 pm

Home on Boxing day for a change and clinch promotion at home v Exeter. Smashing.
Back to top Go down

Aldershot @ Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldershot @ Home   Aldershot @ Home EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:40 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Aldershot away in February GJ?

Yeah bit chilly and crap train route but it's a possibility.
Back to top Go down

Aldershot @ Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldershot @ Home   Aldershot @ Home EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:45 pm

pafcineurope wrote:

GJ, See you at York on 1 Apr??!!

Merv P.

Might be able to. Never been to York and would like to go there. I think it's over Easter though so will need to tap up mother for a spot if babysitting.
Back to top Go down

Aldershot @ Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldershot @ Home   Aldershot @ Home EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:52 pm

Aldershot away.went there last season,funny old away end,you go for a walk through the woods,passionate fans mind you,and a pub just outside those woods.never been to the grand old duke,thats a long old poke is that one.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

Aldershot @ Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldershot @ Home   Aldershot @ Home EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:25 pm

Ah, Aldershot at home, there's one to get the juices flowing Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Aldershot @ Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldershot @ Home   Aldershot @ Home EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:14 am

I've heard they're bringin a praaaper firm daaan fer a ruckus. They're hampshire boys which makes 'em tough, an they've got an army garrison in town too. With this being the old case, I've dug out the ol' pitchfork from the shed an a bandana to look 'ard; should the oppo arise I'm gonna chase 'em off the allotments on Centro Park. Someone's gotta protect my mother's patch of turnips an I don't back ol' PC Plod to do it humanely: watchin the news about that G20 hippy who was mowed daaan by the Iron Fist of the Law.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

Aldershot @ Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldershot @ Home   Aldershot @ Home Empty

Back to top Go down

Aldershot @ Home
Page 1 of 1