Go down 
+2
Tringreen
Tgwu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Argyle Live On Sky Empty
PostSubject: Argyle Live On Sky   Argyle Live On Sky EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:23 pm

HOME Park will be live to the nation on Saturday morning as the club throws its doors open to Sky Sports News.
The Sky cameras will be handed Access All Areas passes to the Theatre of Greens for live segments throughout the morning, detailing how the club prepares for our npower League 2 fixture with Northampton Town.

From the Superstore to the Family For All Stand, from the Argyle Arms to the pitch, Sky will cover it all in a bid to give fans a better understanding of the match-day routine behind-the-scenes at Home Park.

Coverage will begin from 9am on Sky channel 405.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Argyle Live On Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Live On Sky   Argyle Live On Sky EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:41 pm

How village Very Happy

I'll be up at 9am on the dot in my new Argyle Legend shirt, my green and white novelty hat and my slippers cheering this on.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Argyle Live On Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Live On Sky   Argyle Live On Sky EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:56 pm

OMG the gruesome twosome will fink all their birfdays have all come at the same time.

'James Brent says this, James Brent says that.......... and he gets it' FFS !
Back to top Go down

Argyle Live On Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Live On Sky   Argyle Live On Sky EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:01 pm

Tringreen wrote:
OMG the gruesome twosome will fink all their birfdays have all come at the same time.

'James Brent says this, James Brent says that.......... and he gets it' FFS !

I really hope Ian and Chris get to do a piece to camera and, off the back of it, get to be in that Labrokes advert with the shouting man and then, as he's such a witty and interesting character, Ian gets offered to do celebrity come dancing and becomes an overnight reality TV star!

Tring, you don't even know if either of them will be on it and I doubt they will be.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Argyle Live On Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Live On Sky   Argyle Live On Sky EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:52 pm

you could bet your bottom dollar they will be.............. lol!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Argyle Live On Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Live On Sky   Argyle Live On Sky EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:59 pm

Youtube here we come...........................
Back to top Go down

Argyle Live On Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Live On Sky   Argyle Live On Sky EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:11 pm

I'm sure all those who have sold out to the devil which is Sky will report back if they are.
Back to top Go down

Argyle Live On Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Live On Sky   Argyle Live On Sky EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:17 pm

I reckon an opportunity like this will be too good for the brothers grim to miss out on.
Stand by to see Nool and Ghoul, failing that their disciples from Forza Nerd or their toadies from Pasoti.....nailed on.
Back to top Go down

Argyle Live On Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Live On Sky   Argyle Live On Sky EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:07 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
I reckon an opportunity like this will be too good for the brothers grim to miss out on.
Stand by to see Nool and Ghoul, failing that their disciples from Forza Nerd or their toadies from Pasoti.....nailed on.

of course they will lap it up like a cat to milk.
Back to top Go down

Argyle Live On Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Live On Sky   Argyle Live On Sky EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:11 pm

You people are worse than I thought. You obviously subscribe to SKY, the worst thing to happen to football since somebody kicked the first cow in the bladder and it was invented. Get rid of it and don't watch, it's evil.
Back to top Go down

Argyle Live On Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Live On Sky   Argyle Live On Sky EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:35 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
You people are worse than I thought. You obviously subscribe to SKY, the worst thing to happen to football since somebody kicked the first cow in the bladder and it was invented. Get rid of it and don't watch, it's evil.

pigs bladder
Back to top Go down

Argyle Live On Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Live On Sky   Argyle Live On Sky EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:40 pm

Damn, no wonder I was rubbish.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Argyle Live On Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Live On Sky   Argyle Live On Sky EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:43 pm

Sir Roy will be so pleased he's getting some money out PAFC!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Argyle Live On Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Live On Sky   Argyle Live On Sky EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:52 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
I'm sure all those who have sold out to the devil which is Sky will report back if they are.

Sensiblegreeny wrote:

You don't say that when there's a game you want to watch at my house you old hypocrite.
Back to top Go down

Argyle Live On Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Live On Sky   Argyle Live On Sky EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:54 am

Can we have subtitles for Nool
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Argyle Live On Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Live On Sky   Argyle Live On Sky EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:26 am

hairy j wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:

Sensiblegreeny wrote:

You don't say that when there's a game you want to watch at my house you old hypocrite.

I do not pay sky a penny, I use the internet.
Back to top Go down

Argyle Live On Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Live On Sky   Argyle Live On Sky EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:32 am

29 minutes to go! I am so excited.

I wasn't talking to you Tgwu - I was talking to that hypocrite sensiblegreeny.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Argyle Live On Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Live On Sky   Argyle Live On Sky EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:00 am

Hijack!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Argyle Live On Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Live On Sky   Argyle Live On Sky EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:17 am

Nothing in the first hour, not even a mention. Is Nool organising a bucket collection or an auction to pay the electricity bill or something ?
Back to top Go down

Argyle Live On Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Live On Sky   Argyle Live On Sky EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:20 am

They usually do the main headlines for the first two hours on a loop. If you watch Sky Sports News all day, it actually turns you insane.

It'll be on around 11am onwards probably.

If you don't have Sky but are on Virgin, I think it's free on all of their packages on channel 515. I've got all the Sky channels as I support Man Utd (you have to if you live near Mutley Plain).
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Argyle Live On Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Live On Sky   Argyle Live On Sky EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:29 am

hairy j wrote:
They usually do the main headlines for the first two hours on a loop. If you watch Sky Sports News all day, it actually turns you insane.

It'll be on around 11am onwards probably.

If you don't have Sky but are on Virgin, I think it's free on all of their packages on channel 515. I've got all the Sky channels as I support Man Utd (you have to if you live near Mutley Plain).

Thank you for that info. my dear old thing. I shall make myself a frappe, load up my e cig and find a shady spot on the terrace until 13.00 Cyprus time.

Next decision, pub or stay home for the early game on Sky ?

Not allowed on the chatbox, due to the boycott, so it will be pub later.

Anyone seen or heard of Merv Plummer, the wild man ! ?
Back to top Go down

Argyle Live On Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Live On Sky   Argyle Live On Sky EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:08 am

There's been a couple of pieces so far, from the club shop, and on the pitch interviewing the groundstaff. Nothing earth-shattering, but some decent publicity for the club, and for those who are interested in such things, it's a reasonable behind the scenes glimpse at what goes on before kick-off.

Anyone trying to read too much into it is barking up the wrong tree - it's just some fairly low key filler for SSN to try and demonstrate that they're not just interested in the Premiership (as if!).

I think the various ATD Conspiracy Theorists can put their tin-foil hats back in the cupboard and retire to their padded bunkers safe in the knowledge that it's not being used as a vehicle for Ian Newell and Chris Webb to raise their profiles.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Argyle Live On Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Live On Sky   Argyle Live On Sky EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:23 am

The 2nd clip was a chat to the groundsman. They discussed how Carl likes the pitch cut to 27mm and well watered on the flanks to that we can get the ball down and zip it about. (lol)

The finale of the clip was the grand build up to the...............wait for it............................painting of the white lines. The groundsman then ceremoniously ran the white-line machine around the corner marking area - I think Argyle must be watering down the paint, because none actually came out... Neutral
Back to top Go down

Argyle Live On Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Live On Sky   Argyle Live On Sky EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:36 am

I recorded the first hour on my Sky HD box...nothing
Back to top Go down

Argyle Live On Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Live On Sky   Argyle Live On Sky EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:34 pm

So where was the indepth interview with Webb and Newell then? Did it happen?

Hairy j you only invite me up so that you have the excuse to put a match on and I only go to indulge your appetite for the premiership. If it wasn't for those two things I'd be washing my hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Argyle Live On Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Live On Sky   Argyle Live On Sky Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle Live On Sky
Page 1 of 1