+3
RegGreen
Les Miserable
Tgwu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City Empty
PostSubject: iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City   iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 12:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tuesday’s opening EFL Trophy group match with Sky Bet Championship side Norwich City will be available to watch live, exclusively on iFollow Argyle.

With government guidelines restricting the Pilgrims’ competitive fixtures to behind closed doors, supporters are reminded not to attend Home Park in person. Instead, members of the Green Army can purchase a one-off match pass for £10. Click here to buy.

The stream will include live commentary, score graphics and replays.

You will need to register for an iFollow account to purchase your match pass. Register here. We would like to remind supporters to futureproof their account by using the same email as your ticketing account.

Supporters will need to purchase a match pass on a web browser. However, once the pass is purchased, users can watch the game via the app.

iFollow can be streamed via the EFL’s app, or through a web browser on a computer or device.

Supporters are advised that technical support can be accessed through live chat on the website during the match, or by emailing the EFL iFollow team on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City   iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 12:52 pm

or give a day or two and watch for free on youtube if the result suggests it was worth the tenner in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City   iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 1:40 pm

Just £10 for an efl trophy match, where do I sign up raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City   iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 1:46 pm

there will be five in my house £2 each or will granddad have to pay?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City   iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 2:14 pm

i Boycotted this comp last year so I will do the same
Again !
Thought I watched QPR game on Ifollow tbh the stream was better than I thought it would be the next tenner ther getting out of me is for the Blackpool game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City   iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 5:45 pm

RegGreen wrote:
i Boycotted this comp last year so I will do the same
Again !
Thought I watched QPR game on Ifollow tbh the stream was better than I thought it would be the next tenner ther getting out of me is for the Blackpool game

ssave your money reg wait a day or two watch it for free apparently thats good buisness Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City   iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 6:59 pm

Seems like 11 changes from Saturday's squad:

Ruddy
Sawyer Canavan, Law, Tomlinson
Moore, Camara, Randell,
Lolos, Telford, Jephcott

Have they removed the need to maintain 7 players from the last league match? I guess there hasn't been a league match this season, so maybe they've got round it that way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City   iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 8:02 pm

how come you got to pay now for radio comms on ifollow :O
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City   iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 8:24 pm

Angry wrote:

Now? You've had to pay for years...

1-1 Argyle playing well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City   iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 8:35 pm

Argyle youngsters are playing very well, never saw much youth potential under previous regimes but the Lowe effect is very obvious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City   iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 9:12 pm

Rickler wrote:
Angry wrote:

Now?  You've had to pay for years...

1-1  Argyle playing well.

apart from the usual subscription fee im on about which normally covered that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City   iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 9:38 pm

Run out of steam second half 2-3 result
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City   iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 9:51 pm

The youngster played well but same old mistake by the same defender from last season.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City   iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 9:51 pm

Angry wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Angry wrote:

Not sure what you mean, Angers?

It has changed drastically this season.. But last season, If I remember correctly, I think you had Ifollow 'Basic' which was free to everyone (you may have needed to register) and with that you could see 'content' like Lowe videos and highlights of the matches played etc. I think you could see those highlights later the same day.

..and then you had the ifollow Audio pass available for UK and overseas residents. ..and the video stream pass with commentary for overseas fans only. I don't think there were monthly options last season, just match by match, and season passes.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City   iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 10:48 am

Rickler wrote:
Angry wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Angry wrote:

Not sure what you mean, Angers?

It has changed drastically this season..  But last season, If I remember correctly, I think you had Ifollow 'Basic' which was free to everyone (you may have needed to register) and with that you could see 'content' like Lowe videos and highlights of the matches played etc.  I think you could see those highlights later the same day.  

..and then you had the ifollow Audio pass available for UK and overseas residents.   ..and the video stream pass with commentary for overseas fans only.   I don't think there were monthly options last season, just match by match, and season passes.

yeah you paid £4.99 a month for the service that included the match audio in the monthly price which is what my account was on. It seems when they revamped this service they knocked everyone to a basic free account and make you pay each time for audio or match viewing. I find that strange as with audio why would anyone pay for that each time when the match coverage is there to watch for a fiver more..

Back to top Go down
Jim and Wilson

Jim and Wilson

PostSubject: Re: iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City   iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 12:04 pm

I think with the concentrated number of matches and the truncated season, it surprises me they didn’t stop the competition for this season, although that may be because of concerns of it never being resurrected in the future, if there is a pause.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City   iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 2:22 pm

Still boycotting this competition on from last season
Refuse to pay a tenner for this one ...League games only for me
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City   iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 3:56 pm

Can’t decide whether to watch it or not. Think there could be a few goals in it for Argyle.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City   iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 4:16 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Can’t decide whether to watch it or not. Think there could be a few goals in it for Argyle.

i'll be watching purely because ifollow gave me a free pass otherwise i wouldnt have bothered to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City   iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City Empty

Back to top Go down

iFollow Live: Argyle v Norwich City
Page 1 of 1