Suddenly I'm nervous.

Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

DEADLINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADLINE   DEADLINE EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:19 pm

Tweet from Sparksy:

"Brendan Guilfoyle says he is assured the funds HAVE been raised. Solicitors going through paperwork."

Completed tonight then?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

DEADLINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADLINE   DEADLINE EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:21 pm

Another from Sparksy:

"Brendan Guilfoyle also now confident the share can be received from The Football League and therefore retain League status "

One from Matt Slater:

"Plymouth Argyle: administrators "are satisfied" preferred bidders Bishop Int has got the ££ & sealed deal, lawyers on it now "

How long does it take for a lawyer to work? I reckon more than a month.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

DEADLINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADLINE   DEADLINE EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:25 pm

Confirmed by club statement on the BaggoShite.

Can I be the first to say...

Heaney get your fucking wallet out you wet little turd, and buy us a squad which won't be humiliated next season by Braintree and Forest Green.

Churrs then.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

DEADLINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADLINE   DEADLINE EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:27 pm

Actually, is it just me or are we in a similar position to where we were before? Lawyers are looking over the terms. Hmm. I thought these would have been spelt out long before now, surely? The terms are either ok, or they are not ok. Either sign and pay, or don't sign and don't pay.
Back to top Go down

DEADLINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADLINE   DEADLINE EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:27 pm

At least this site doesn't crash when there is important news.
Back to top Go down

DEADLINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADLINE   DEADLINE EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:29 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Actually, is it just me or are we in a similar position to where we were before? Lawyers are looking over the terms. Hmm. I thought these would have been spelt out long before now, surely? The terms are either ok, or they are not ok. Either sign and pay, or don't sign and don't pay.

You would have thought that they would have checked all that before. What have they been doing to earn their fee?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

DEADLINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADLINE   DEADLINE EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:31 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

You would have thought that they would have checked all that before. What have they been doing to earn their fee?
It's a bit of a fob off I think. A cheap way of extending the deadline without setting another one.

What is the betting that Riddler went to the staff at 5:15 and told them that it will only be one more deferral of a month's wages and then it will all be sorted? It is almost comical. Thing is, the poor sods, bless 'em, probably agreed to it on the back of his snake charming ways. Another bucket collection tomorrow?
Back to top Go down

DEADLINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADLINE   DEADLINE EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:36 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

It's a bit of a fob off I think. A cheap way of extending the deadline without setting another one.

What is the betting that Riddler went to the staff at 5:15 and told them that it will only be one more deferral of a month's wages and then it will all be sorted? It is almost comical.

Maybe he is a wizard and just casts a spell on them?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

DEADLINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADLINE   DEADLINE EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:42 pm

ITV Westcountry tweet:

"Peter Ridsdale spoke to fans outside Home Park and told them the funding for the takeover of the football club has been secured "

(just as we've been told to believe all along, then. No actual movement, just spin and reassureances)
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

DEADLINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADLINE   DEADLINE EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:45 pm

Just stalling for a few more stitches in the shroud.
Back to top Go down
Far Canal Argyle

DEADLINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADLINE   DEADLINE EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:53 pm

Still looks like bull to me. WHERE is the money?
Back to top Go down

DEADLINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADLINE   DEADLINE EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:05 pm

Gulfoyle says he can now look forward to receiving the golden share ..... well, he's been looking forward to that for a very long time, and he still is.
Not much changed then ... it all rolls on to Tuesday/Wednesday of next week. I would love it if the League stick a finger up to Ridsdale and this pre pack next week. One thing stands out for me .... I don't see how Guilfoyle can say the football creditors are all agreed. the most they can have with the players is an agreement to negotiate after the deal ... if that is the case then Ridsdale has won. his club, and he could set about screwing the staff and players in order to secure the money of the old owners.
I found it very interesting that he wants to negotiate colectively with the players, but previously the staff have been cornered and bullied on an individual basis ... what a horrible man.
Back to top Go down

DEADLINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADLINE   DEADLINE EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:15 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Gulfoyle says he can now look forward to receiving the golden share ..... well, he's been looking forward to that for a very long time, and he still is.
Not much changed then ... it all rolls on to Tuesday/Wednesday of next week. I would love it if the League stick a finger up to Ridsdale and this pre pack next week. One thing stands out for me .... I don't see how Guilfoyle can say the football creditors are all agreed. the most they can have with the players is an agreement to negotiate after the deal ... if that is the case then Ridsdale has won. his club, and he can now set about screwing the staff and players in order to secure the money of the old owners.

The league haven't got the balls to do that. They would rather have Ridsdale owning Argyle then having 91 clubs this year.

This whole charade has taken a bit longer then the Riddler hoped, but from the moment he came down here on holiday he was always going to get some sucker to buy a football club for him. I am sure he did not look for any Cardiff style Malaysian sugar daddies, just local chumps who would fall for his silver tongue.

What price would you get for BIL going tits up and Ridders buying the ground back in a few years? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

DEADLINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADLINE   DEADLINE EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:38 pm

Heaney likes Stapleton ... perhaps he is really doing his mate a favour. What more obvious two timer could they come up with as wanting to buy Argyle than the owner of a club 50 miles away.... it was all too easy finding him at breakfast ... a real set up.... and the perfect public excuse to allow Ridsdale his token purchase whilst leaving all the assets in the hands of guess who. Ridsdale's USP has always been to take the public flask away from the money men, and that is what he'll be doing here ... taking the flack away from the same old owners.

The interesting thing will be when Wrathall or Stapleton feel confident enough to attend games in a prominent position.... they will want to at some stage, I'm sure. I know what the rest of the grandstand will do. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

DEADLINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADLINE   DEADLINE EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:13 pm

The nausiating sight of *****wallet in the director's box again would simply be a sight too far for me
Back to top Go down

DEADLINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADLINE   DEADLINE EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:57 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Not much changed then ... it all rolls on to Tuesday/Wednesday of next week. I would love it if the League stick a finger up to Ridsdale and this pre pack next week. One thing stands out for me .... I don't see how Guilfoyle can say the football creditors are all agreed. the most they can have with the players is an agreement to negotiate after the deal ... if that is the case then Ridsdale has won. his club, and he could set about screwing the staff and players in order to secure the money of the old owners.
I found it very interesting that he wants to negotiate colectively with the players, but previously the staff have been cornered and bullied on an individual basis ... what a horrible man.

It looks to me like the league are going to cave in rather than lose a member. So they've won, the FL have blinked first. Heaney will get his wish and the efforts from the FL to tighten up football club ownership will just look like hot air. The so called risk of liquidation was hyped up so much yesterday, that I admit that it more than crossed
My mind. This despite the more sensible on PASOTI such as Graham Clark, Greenmill and even Rupert FFS saying it wasnt going to happen.

I respect those keeping vigil at Home Park for doing something at least, but at the end of the day who the Gardener was
It aimed at?

Meanwhile i dare say we'll be expected to be eternally grateful that the little shit has saved the club and now we can all fork out £20 a match to watch a bunch of school leavers, rejects and misfits lose heavily at Cheltenham.

I'
Back to top Go down

DEADLINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADLINE   DEADLINE EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:59 am

It's just a time bomb ticking for the inevitable point in time when the cash runs out, it shouldn't take too long with Ridsdale's bottomless pockets and greed agenda so prepare for statements like "the club can't run without 10,000 fans turning up, it's their fault".

I suspect that Stapes, Gardener and Todd and Co. also have what they had always desired via the back door of a pre pack, the land for development.

Only two questions remain, will we enter the Conference next season and, how long before we see the return of Gulifoyle and his P&A Partnership to handle the next and final administration process!

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

DEADLINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADLINE   DEADLINE EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:55 pm

Far Canal Argyle wrote:
Still looks like bull to me. WHERE is the money?

Like the user name. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

DEADLINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADLINE   DEADLINE EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:22 pm

I believe that the old board are lurking not to far away.Why are a lot of Argyle fans blind to this.?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

DEADLINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADLINE   DEADLINE EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:46 pm

downthetrack wrote:
I believe that the old board are lurking not to far away.Why are a lot of Argyle fans blind to this.?

The stench of *****wallet around this bid has been obvious for some time. Ever since that charm offensive in the press and Heaney's comments that the mulleted muppet has been harshly treated.
Back to top Go down

DEADLINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADLINE   DEADLINE EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:07 pm

Freathy wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

The stench of *****wallet around this bid has been obvious for some time. Ever since that charm offensive in the press and Heaney's comments that the mulleted muppet has been harshly treated.

The idea of Stapleton being treated unfairly given what many of us know makes me sick. It interesting how this deal has been concluded at such a time that they won't be expected to strengthen the squad
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

DEADLINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADLINE   DEADLINE EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:27 am

peter_dout wrote:
It interesting how this deal has been concluded at such a time that they won't be expected to strengthen the squad

Exactly! The property developers and parasites now have an excuse for not providing funds for new players i.e. the transfer window has shut. These scumbags have purposely timed this. Hopefully there will be a mass boycot of Home Park from now on. I want to see a crowd of way less than 1000 for these maggots first home game as 'owners'. But sadly too many green wig wearing Avivas still believe. Deluded fools - can't they see there's nothing left to support anymore. PAFC is dead.
Back to top Go down

DEADLINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADLINE   DEADLINE EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:54 am

There was never any other intention this season but to sell as many players as humanly possible and try to cobble tgether the remainder. This plan has not waivered one jot and I would be surprised if football has even crossed the mind of Peter Ridsdale.
I assume he is working hard at present to get rid of Nelson so he has enough money to pay the August wages without having to complete a deal by Wednesday, giving him another couple of weeks to ratchet up the pressure still further, if the League are still not playing ball.
I don't think I've ever seen a football club picked so cleanly of all it's assets by it's owners, and all for about £1m in my reckoning.... the 300K money already given and roughly £800K in admin fees. The rest of the sale price will just see people paying back themselves
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

DEADLINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADLINE   DEADLINE EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:04 am

Agreed. High time our 'representatives' stopped fannying around and led the wider support in a crusade of non compliance.

To hell with the parasites and conmen. Starve the bastards out and start again. If you haven't seen this excellent documentary yet, featuring Argyle half way through, it is both revealing and inspiring.
Time to regain the soul of our football club.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DEADLINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADLINE   DEADLINE Empty

Back to top Go down

DEADLINE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: