greengenes wrote:
Fantastic day at HP today. Love it.

Great post.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Great Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Day   Great Day EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 9:02 pm

Some people would still have a great day if Argyle were losing to the Dog and Duck.

Fair play to them.

It's all quite easy to ignore, mind.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Dougie

Dougie

Great Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Day   Great Day EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 9:03 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Fantastic day at HP today. Love it.

Great post.

Looking forward to many more
Back to top Go down

Great Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Day   Great Day EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 9:06 pm

I personally thought the atmosphere inside home park was utterly dead and boring until Cole saved the penalty
Back to top Go down

Great Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Day   Great Day EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 9:24 pm

:-)
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Great Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Day   Great Day EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 9:57 pm

Fantastic day on the golf course. Love it.

Pleased we won as well.

Fletcher out?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Great Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Day   Great Day EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:01 pm

I played a full 90.

We won 4-1 and played some nice stuff too.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Freathy

Freathy

Great Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Day   Great Day EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:04 pm

FLETCHER OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Back to top Go down

Great Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Day   Great Day EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:06 pm

Greengenes, it is, as always, good to see you.

But you only come when we win. Why not come on to commiserate - even shed a few tears with the more emotional on here - with all the other passionate Argyle supporters on ATD when we lose. You'll be welcome then as well.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Great Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Day   Great Day EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:06 pm

Pitbull wrote:
I personally thought the atmosphere inside home park was utterly dead and boring until Cole saved the penalty

That can't be right. People are stopping in the street to say how great the atmosphere was.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Great Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Day   Great Day EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:31 pm

I am one of the few who has posted "Fletcher out!" on here, while I am not at all convinced about Fletcher, Larieu, Brent etc I can only fairly comment on what I have seen today. In that it was a very impressive performance in the first half, we played high tempo accurate passing football and low and behold we won comfortably. We lost the plot at the start of the second half but we kept on plugging away so yes I'm impressed, anyone else think the ref was the worst at H.P this season?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Great Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Day   Great Day EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:35 pm

Oh yeah forgot to say Pitbull is talking bollocks, I was in the Devonport and the atmosphere was good around the whole ground because we actually had something to cheer about!
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

Great Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Day   Great Day EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:35 pm

i think your a fecking turn coat Very Happy make your fecking mind up,,,,its what you have to do in life sometimes
Back to top Go down

Great Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Day   Great Day EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:42 pm

It was a decent atmosphere today and it was pretty much all around the ground with the exception of the away end of course. This was because the crowd had something to actually cheer about and it shows that if you put on a performance worth watching then you don't have to force the atmosphere. The Ref was piss poor akagreengull but even he was better than the lino on the lyndhurst. I don't think he saw anything at all. I was half expecting the Ref to bring out his guide dog so he could leave the ground at the end of the game.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Great Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Day   Great Day EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:53 pm

TCM bit confused who the "fecking turn coat" is?
Back to top Go down

Great Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Day   Great Day EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:59 pm

I agree, the ref was awful. His only saving grace was that some of his decisions were poor for both sides.
Back to top Go down

Great Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Day   Great Day EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:43 am

Until we are out of this poxy division and pushing for the play offs in League 1 where we should be i find it hard to get exited about anything...beating teams like Rochdale at home should be a simple formality...wake me up when this nightmare is over.
Back to top Go down

Great Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Day   Great Day EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:02 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Until we are out of this poxy division and pushing for the play offs in League 1 where we should be i find it hard to get exited about anything...beating teams like Rochdale at home should be a simple formality...wake me up when this nightmare is over.

I feel like this too, but we are in League 2 and we do have to beat the rest of the poxy teams in it before we can play against some slightly less poxy clubs again.

Because of recent results, Carl Fletcher's staying as manager for a while yet, unless he leaves for a bigger club Razz

For now I'm happy that we're headed upwards, and would love to be proved wrong in my criticism of Fletcher. If our form from the last 3 games continues then we might continue upwards and who knows?

If we now have a run of poor results against the better sides in this league then I'll join you again in calling for Fletcher to go. More than anything I want Argyle to get back to the level that we belong in. If it's under Fletcher sobeit. Do I think we will under Fletcher? Still a no from me.

What I don't want is for us to keep struggling just so I can say "Told you so".

I can't be critical following a 3-1 home win against a side that had been in great form, and following what has probably been our best display of the season.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

Great Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Day   Great Day EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:03 pm

Greenjock wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

I feel like this too, but we are in League 2 and we do have to beat the rest of the poxy teams in it before we can play against some slightly less poxy clubs again.

Because of recent results, Carl Fletcher's staying as manager for a while yet, unless he leaves for a bigger club Razz

For now I'm happy that we're headed upwards, and would love to be proved wrong in my criticism of Fletcher. If our form from the last 3 games continues then we might continue upwards and who knows?

If we now have a run of poor results against the better sides in this league then I'll join you again in calling for Fletcher to go. More than anything I want Argyle to get back to the level that we belong in. If it's under Fletcher sobeit. Do I think we will under Fletcher? Still a no from me.

I can't be critical following a 3-1 home win against a side that had been in great form, and following what has probably been our best display of the season.

You've got it spot on imo Jock, but like most I find it hard to accept where we are and the reasons for it. Fletcher is still walking on very, very thin ice for me but the temperature is dropping which may be his saving grace. Like all summer i'm waiting for the sun to come out.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Great Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Day   Great Day EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:46 pm

If that form is maintained safety should be attained, a good day by all accounts.
Back to top Go down

Great Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Day   Great Day EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:56 pm

Highwayman wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

You've got it spot on imo Jock, but like most I find it hard to accept where we are and the reasons for it. Fletcher is still walking on very, very thin ice for me but the temperature is dropping which may be his saving grace. Like all summer i'm waiting for the sun to come out.

Me neither but there's nothing we can do about it now.
Back to top Go down

Great Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Day   Great Day EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:57 pm

We won sh1ty lost just 2 points behind them now, a good day all round imho.

As it's been said many times the sooner we are out of this crap league the better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Day   Great Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Day
Page 1 of 1