Go down 
+2
Motley_Screwed
Just rob
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Darren Purse Empty
PostSubject: Darren Purse   Darren Purse EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:00 am

The club must slap a fine and a warning on him (little fm2013 i know) for his unprofessional behavior and the manner he got himself sent off. He is the captain of the club and this is totally unacceptable.

I sense our shocking disciplinary behavior from last season is returning with the amount of cards we are picking up lately.
Back to top Go down
Just rob

Darren Purse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:01 am

Over rated
Back to top Go down
Motley_Screwed

Darren Purse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:07 am

He conveniently got himself sent off around Xmas last year aswell. Suspicious?
Back to top Go down
Just rob

Darren Purse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:14 am

As well ? It's not Xmas
Back to top Go down
Motley_Screwed

Darren Purse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:17 am

Just rob wrote:
As well ? It's not Xmas

I didn't realise this was a forum for scholars. Don't get so pedantic. You get my point.

Or alternatively piss off back to Pasoti.
Back to top Go down

Darren Purse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:09 am

will salsa verde be ripping they,re heroes murial down now?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Darren Purse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:17 am

alannotivvy wrote:
will salsa verde be ripping they,re heroes murial down now?

It being re-coloured red/ yellow and shit brown to match his favourite cards and performances Laughing

We may as well do a Muriel for Peter Swan whose impact on Argyle must be similar to Purse's!
Back to top Go down

Darren Purse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:34 am

It angers me so much that Fletcher was so calm about Purse's sending off. "So, we've got Blanchard to take his place"

Fletcher should have embarrassed the feck out of Purse in his post match interview, ripped into him for his lack of professionalism. It was still only 1-0 when Purse went.

He's the club captain, former premier league regular, played and scored in a League Cup Final, not a Connor Hourihane, young, impetuous and inexperienced. Then he goes back for another go at their player which could've led to a longer ban.

This is a tweet from the Fleetwood player Purse hit:

jamie mcguire ‏@JAMIEMCGUIRE18
Listen not my fault Darren purse got sent off thought he could bully me not a chance that's why he got sent off! #byebye
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

It would be nice for the club captain to apologise to the fans for that but he's been strangely quiet on the subject.

Players get sent off all the time. Some are deserved and some are not, but when an experienced player like Purse gets sent off in that situation, for elbowing someone, then the manager should be tearing him a new one. Not shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly and telling the listening fans that it's ok because we have a replacement.

Fletcher sounded like someone who has lost the ability to give a feck anymore. If that's the case then do one Fletcher, and if you do still care, at least show the fans that you do. It's the least you can do.

Back to top Go down

Darren Purse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:40 am

Fletcher is weak and knows if he dares to speaks against the darling purse the thorn in the clubs side pig will work night and day to talk Brent into getting rid of fletch and replacing him with that gobshite Purse.

I still maintain this will happen regardless of it being done like i stated all the signs point to it.
Back to top Go down

Darren Purse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:48 am

Carl Fletcher was one of the lads...who got made up....so no authority.

In my National Service days any promotion meant a posting......new job...new environment.....no problem.

Shopfloor promotion to management always a problem to get over.....from one of the lads to the boss very hard to be taken seriously.......especially regarding discipline......It happened to me, you are seen as a traitor, very hard to keep friendships and be in charge.

Carl Fletcher was always going to find it difficult.......unless he proved that he was a damn good manager.......which he aint.
Back to top Go down

Darren Purse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:22 pm

I would be more than happy to see donkey purse pick up his pension somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Darren Purse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:33 pm

The Avivas have hit the jackpot !

They've gone from staring at planes at big clubs, to 'being real mates' with has been and never will be footballers........ innit.
Back to top Go down

Darren Purse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:14 pm

"It's difficult to understand if you actually haven't played the game to realise that with the adrenaline, frustration, will to win, hard work and everything, you do things that you probably wouldn't normally do." - Fletch.

Its ok darren, everything's fine.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Darren Purse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Even the usually moribund and green tinted Sparksey is shocked
Back to top Go down

Darren Purse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:26 pm

Pitbull wrote:
"It's difficult to understand if you actually haven't played the game to realise that with the adrenaline, frustration, will to win, hard work and everything, you do things that you probably wouldn't normally do." - Fletch.

Its ok darren, everything's fine.

Here's what Paul Sturrock had to say when Barry Corr was sent off against us earlier in the season:

Quote :
“I’ve had a chat with Barry about what happened and I think the best word to use for what he did is stupidity,” said the Blues boss.

“He will be internally disciplined for what he did and there was just no reason for him to get involved.

“I certainly didn’t think any kind of appeal would be successful and that’s why we decided against it in the end."

Spot the difference?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Darren Purse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:31 pm

The superfans must be so proud of him. Geddon Pursey !
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Darren Purse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:32 pm

Dougie wrote:

Listening to that highlights what an asshole he is and should be immediately stripped of the captaincy. Awful behaviour and a complete let down to PAFC.
Back to top Go down

Darren Purse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:25 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Dougie wrote:

Listening to that highlights what an asshole he is and should be immediately stripped of the captaincy. Awful behaviour and a complete let down to PAFC.

Either sparksy or pursey won't be in the gang anymore after that. I reckon it'll be sparksy who loses his invite to the Christmas party though, pursey bleeds green and has his own mural #clublegend
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Darren Purse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Rupert is a BGB too ! lol!

Rupert
Post subject: Re: Darren Gets another 3 weeks offPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:09 pm

GreenSam wrote:
HBLC wrote:
Rupert wrote:
Paul_Roberts wrote:
I know people are hacked off, but this thread is disrespectful to a good pro.

Agreed. I'd like to see some of these trolls write what they have and then come face to face with Purse every week, as journalists @ Argyle have to do. Don't think they'd be so outspoken then...

Why, would he hit them?

To be fair, I'd be interested to see whether people would say it to start with.

Exactly.

Ollieargyle9
Back to top Go down

Darren Purse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:53 pm

Now on Pasoti they're queuing up to defend purse, with Rupert basically challenging people to criticise purse to his face because they will get a good hiding! WTF? So that's how real journalists work is it? You only criticise wimps?

So on that basis would be applauding Joey Barton's performance for QPR at Man City last season? What a feckin plum he is. Another ass licker who was too afraid to write the truth during administration and the lead up to it. Don't bite the hand that feeds eh Rupey?

Another total plum is that OlliefuckinArgyle9. My God that prick does my head in with his tonguing anything Argyle, anything Brent. He really is glad just to have a club to support waving a green scarf smiley.

If someone told him a tsunami was on its way he would be happy for surfers. If there weremassive forest fires it would be awesome because it's a tad chilly out. A hurricane would be good news as wind farms would be super productive.

I know he's young and eager but can you imagine working with him? Redundancies? Oh goody more time at home.

Multi accounts attacking the Argyle fans trust? Keeps them on their toes. Pretending to be a dead person posting? Aw keeps their memory alive!

He must be Brents dream.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Darren Purse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:58 pm

The basis on which the local press conduct face time with Argyle personnel is half the problem. From not contesting the 250 figure working for Argyle to producing bland puff pieces about the club to their hands off attitude to Brent to covering their eyes and ears to the GasBoard omnishambles being outspoken is the furthest thing on their mind.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

Darren Purse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:16 pm

Obviously the whole sufferagette, womens lib, equal rights for women, thing is the root cause of Purse's indiscipline.

No way is his Missus going to do the Christmas shopping without him to carry the bags , and he knows it!

Seriously though, isn't it a pity that the only time the manager can string a coherent sentence together is to defend the indefensible?
Back to top Go down

Darren Purse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:10 pm

Darren Purse has made no secret of the fact he regards himself as a clever old pro, having learned all the tricks of how to survive.
I have no idea what goes through his head, nor am I interested ... probably bore me rigid .... but the very thought that pro footballers don't swing the lead as ALL other professions do on occasion, is preposterous. I've heard several first hand stories from well regarded ex pros as to what really goes on.... it's a job at the end of the day, not a vocation or calling. The REAL trick is convincing those that need to be convinced, especially the fans, that the player bleeds the colour of his current club. Job done. Oh how Ian Holloway loved Plymouth just before he upped sticks and popped up to leicester for a nice big pay day.... as did Luggy.
If people keep falling for nonsense, people will keep feeding you nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darren Purse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse Empty

Back to top Go down

Darren Purse
Page 1 of 1