Greenskin
Tringreen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
X Isle

X Isle

This is a better idea! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a better idea!   This is a better idea! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:46 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Looks like 95% of the posters on the Green Card pasoti thread think its a poor idea (compared to the red), but Adolf isn't listening. Is Ridsdale on the 'Society Board'?

I'm going to take a red card, to protest against the green card love in Laughing

I'm going to take a yellow card, to protest about the green card, and your red card <blows raspberries>

Oh and I still have a beard you can hire for the day lol!

Erm, sorry to point this out but that's not a beard oh greasy one, it's a mirkin.

The former is worn on faces, the latter is worn by ****'s.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a better idea!   This is a better idea! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:10 pm

peter_dout wrote:
Personally I would like to tell Ridsdale to sling his hook, but obviously thats unfeasible in case he bolts the door to the executive washroom.

Pete, where do people get this idea from that Ridsdale can do what he likes, and can wreak havoc on those that oppose him. That's just bullshit, and a tad Wizard of Oz ... I guess it's come from his supporters and admirers.

He was employed by PAFC and then by the administrators. If the successful bidders tell him to sling his hook, he has no option but to sling his hook... and if those bidders want to pare down his remuneration, he'll have to listen like everyone else. Far too much awe for my liking ... he's just a salesman, and a salesman that's doing a really, really bad job, for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a better idea!   This is a better idea! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:24 am

penzancepirate wrote:
peter_dout wrote:
Personally I would like to tell Ridsdale to sling his hook, but obviously thats unfeasible in case he bolts the door to the executive washroom.

Pete, where do people get this idea from that Ridsdale can do what he likes, and can wreak havoc on those that oppose him. That's just bullshit, and a tad Wizard of Oz ... I guess it's come from his supporters and admirers.

He was employed by PAFC and then by the administrators. If the successful bidders tell him to sling his hook, he has no option but to sling his hook... and if those bidders want to pare down his remuneration, he'll have to listen like everyone else. Far too much awe for my liking ... he's just a salesman, and a salesman that's doing a really, really bad job, for obvious reasons.

Not sure if you quite understood. I'm saying I'd like the trust to tell PR to sling his hook, but don't think they will in case they get locked out.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: This is a better idea!   This is a better idea! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:33 pm

Can's see any talk on the farm...
Anybody know how the 'green card' demonstration went?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: This is a better idea!   This is a better idea! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:47 pm

Rickler wrote:

Eh,er,well,yes.What happened was that people [most of the crowd,to be fair,including the Port Vale fans] held up green cards and sat down again.A few chants of "Heaney is a wanker" from the Devonport end and that was it.Not really the stuff of rebellion or insurrection,in all truth-there seemed to be more of an uprising at Bournemouth yesterday;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I thought they were a trust run club and that everything in the garden was rosy? Mmm,food for thought.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: This is a better idea!   This is a better idea! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:54 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Eh,er,well,yes.What happened was that people [most of the crowd,to be fair,including the Port Vale fans] held up green cards and sat down again.A few chants of "Heaney is a wanker" from the Devonport end and that was it.Not really the stuff of rebellion or insurrection,in all truth-there seemed to be more of an uprising at Bournemouth yesterday;

Just found some pictures on GoS and it looked like it went quite well visually..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shame to hear that the 'audio' demonstration didn't go so well!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: This is a better idea!   This is a better idea! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:17 pm

There were a few chants of "Argyle 'til i die" and "We want our club back",but looking at the directors box,it seemed to be pretty empty yesterday,a couple of people in the front row who i couldn't identify.One of them may have been the Riddler,not sure,so i don't know if anyone would have heard or taken notice anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a better idea!   This is a better idea! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is a better idea!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2