HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Embarrassing, Really

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Embarrassing, Really Empty
PostSubject: Embarrassing, Really   Embarrassing, Really EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:32 am

Brighton fans asking what has been done thus far in terms of protest. They appear to be coming down en masse 'Fans Re-United' and the best offer anyone has given them so far is the prospect of a GT FanFest. Thanks mainly to the lack of leadership from the Trust the best that they could come up with was:

"We had a vigil, and also a march which 21 people turned up to."

Thankfully of course, the Trust are now getting much more involved. Sadly this involves not shaving rather than any form of proper protest. We need to be burning cars and beheading anyone from Yorkshire. Hopefully the Brighton fans can show them how to properly protest. The FansFest is an embarrassment, and as it is held in the pyramid suite brings our support far too close to condoning the bullshit happening up at HP at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing, Really   Embarrassing, Really EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:11 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Brighton fans asking what has been done thus far in terms of protest. They appear to be coming down en masse 'Fans Re-United' and the best offer anyone has given them so far is the prospect of a GT FanFest. Thanks mainly to the lack of leadership from the Trust the best that they could come up with was:

"We had a vigil, and also a march which 21 people turned up to."

Thankfully of course, the Trust are now getting much more involved. Sadly this involves not shaving rather than any form of proper protest. We need to be burning cars and beheading anyone from Yorkshire. Hopefully the Brighton fans can show them how to properly protest. The FansFest is an embarrassment, and as it is held in the pyramid suite brings our support far too close to condoning the bullshit happening up at HP at the moment.

So true...................... but we know why the protests are so lacking in fight and clarity don't we ? Rolling Eyes

ffs ! even fans of other clubs will wonder wtf we are ACTUALLY doing ! Pasty and a pint anyone ? jocolor
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing, Really   Embarrassing, Really EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:52 pm

Being based in Sussex i've been in dialogue with a number of Albion fans on NSC, that's the biggest problem i've had, explaining quite why the fuck no meaningful protest has been mounted already. Sadly the only thing I can come up with panders to regional stereotype. It may be sad but it's true, Janners need a fire lit underneath them to get them going, hopefully they'll bring a job lot of firelighters and show us how it's done.

I was present during most of the significant events in their 14 year struggle and I can safely say that nothing was off limits. If they can't show us what to do, no-one can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing, Really   Embarrassing, Really Empty

Back to top Go down

Embarrassing, Really
Page 1 of 1