Flat_Track_Bully
Czarcasm
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Gillingham Match Thread ROAR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillingham Match Thread ROAR   Gillingham Match Thread ROAR - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:14 pm

Bottom with 10 games to go.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham Match Thread ROAR   Gillingham Match Thread ROAR - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:56 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Bottom with 10 games to go.

Just back from this as i was working fairly local to Chatham, what a bag of bollocks is my summary.
Were shit and were going down...night all x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham Match Thread ROAR   Gillingham Match Thread ROAR - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:32 pm

In Sheridans after match report he accuses his team of 'not wanting it and not working hard enough'. For a team in a relegation battle that's a disgrace, this is the problem when you fill your team with don't give a shit loanees. The club is a mess and I properly endorse the trusts call for stronger leadership
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham Match Thread ROAR   Gillingham Match Thread ROAR - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:36 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
In Sheridans after match report he accuses his team of 'not wanting it and not working hard enough'. For a team in a relegation battle that's a disgrace, this is the problem when you fill your team with don't give a shit loanees. The club is a mess and I properly endorse the trusts call for stronger leadership

That was my prognosis, the players dont really look as if they care, and as i said on football forums most of them are in on loan and when we get relegated they go back to their respective league clubs while we wallow around the likes of Barrow, Dartford, and Kidderminster.
At least the super-fans will be able to create a pie of the season thread jocolor
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham Match Thread ROAR   Gillingham Match Thread ROAR - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:37 pm

What really worries me is our record against teams in the top 10 - its awful

We have to play 8 of the current top 10. I really cant see where our next win is going to come let alone how we'll stay up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham Match Thread ROAR   Gillingham Match Thread ROAR - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:03 pm

And to all those that reckon we play better away then at home..we have officially the worst away record in L2
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham Match Thread ROAR   Gillingham Match Thread ROAR - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:30 am

so in the last 10 games we got 8 of the current top 10 affraid

we're doomed then. prepare for the conference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gillingham Match Thread ROAR   Gillingham Match Thread ROAR - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gillingham Match Thread ROAR
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2