mouldyoldgoat
Czarcasm
Mapperley, darling
Dougie
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Will We Go Down? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will We Go Down?   Will We Go Down? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:53 pm

I think with Sheridan we mihgt, MIGHT scavenge enough points to stay up. It will be a desperate struggle tho, and I am far more worried than I was last year.
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: Will We Go Down?   Will We Go Down? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:42 pm

Probable. Since Sheridans appointment survival is possible, but unlikely. One positive of going down is that I'll be at least £340 better off next year. Always looking for the bright side me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will We Go Down?   Will We Go Down? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:16 pm

i'll be interested to see what brent does in terms of transfer budgetss for JS if we stay up. By christ (not webb) he will need decent funds to build a decent squad.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Will We Go Down?   Will We Go Down? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:42 pm

If you listen to the powers that be, there was a decent budget this year, but the fucktard Brent gave it to Klueless Karl to hand out nice well paid contracts to the dross that finished 90th last year.

I was gonna waste £20 tonight, but I think I'll get a Chinese and a bottle of vino instead.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Will We Go Down?   Will We Go Down? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:02 am

Czarcasm wrote:
If you listen to the powers that be, there was a decent budget this year, but the fucktard Brent gave it to Klueless Karl to hand out nice well paid contracts to the dross that finished 90th last year.

I was gonna waste £20 tonight, but I think I'll get a Chinese and a bottle of vino instead.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Jon L

PostSubject: Re: Will We Go Down?   Will We Go Down? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:45 pm

My money is on Torquay and York.

Both have only got 3 points out of 30, even we have managed 13 in that time. It is very hard to turn that sort of form around with so few games left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will We Go Down?   Will We Go Down? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:09 pm

If speccy had got shezza as manager around october when it was clear to all that clueless was just blagging it, we would be mid table by now.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Will We Go Down?   Will We Go Down? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:01 pm

I agree that if Sheridan was appointed earlier in the season we'd be easily in mid-table by now. He's not perfect but he's got so much more nous about him.

As it stands, I still think it'll be very difficult and if pushed I'd still say we'll just go down. I bet it'll go to the last day.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Will We Go Down?   Will We Go Down? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:46 pm

Who needs to visit Derby and Forest when you can travel with real fans to Alfreton ? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will We Go Down?   Will We Go Down? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:49 pm

I cant post external links but look at the latest "fest" pictures on greensonscreen ..living proof jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will We Go Down?   Will We Go Down? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will We Go Down?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: