Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brian McDermott leaves Reading

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Brian McDermott leaves Reading Empty
PostSubject: Brian McDermott leaves Reading   Brian McDermott leaves Reading EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Surprised me really. Reading are one of a number of clubs who do well to reach the Premier League but find it tough to stay there. I thought McDermott was doing a good jub but it just shows how all consuming the Premier League is and how important staying there has become.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Brian McDermott leaves Reading   Brian McDermott leaves Reading EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:38 pm

money, money , money - feck loyalty and achievement.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Brian McDermott leaves Reading   Brian McDermott leaves Reading EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:07 pm

Bizarre.

I hope they and Southampton go daaan.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Brian McDermott leaves Reading   Brian McDermott leaves Reading EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:38 pm

i dont see what sacking him now will achieve the new man wont have the time to win the games to keep them up or bring in the players.

i just want qpr to go down not fussed about the other two to be honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brian McDermott leaves Reading   Brian McDermott leaves Reading EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:58 pm

an ex exeter city player fired and replaced by an ex exeter city manager..... how bizare
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Brian McDermott leaves Reading   Brian McDermott leaves Reading EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:38 pm

He was only voted manager of the month 33 days ago or something mad. Stupid decision in my opinion and one i hope they end up regretting. For some reason i really dislike Reading
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Brian McDermott leaves Reading   Brian McDermott leaves Reading EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:13 am

must have a replacement lined up, isnt their owner russian nowadays ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brian McDermott leaves Reading   Brian McDermott leaves Reading EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:31 am

[quote="Angry of Mayfair"]an ex exeter city player fired and replaced by an ex exeter city manager..... how bizare[/quote

Not something you hear these days an "ex Exeter City manager". We don't sack managers either, we don't need to. Eamon Dolan was immense at City and was part of our transition from non league hoofers to a passing League 1 team. Sturrock, Mariner, Reid, Fletcher, Sheridan....when will you appoint a manager on the way up? Newell to manage in the Southern Premier?

Holloway and you fecked it up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brian McDermott leaves Reading   Brian McDermott leaves Reading EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:42 pm

[quote="The Red Star"]
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
an ex exeter city player fired and replaced by an ex exeter city manager..... how bizare[/quote

Not something you hear these days an "ex Exeter City manager". We don't sack managers either, we don't need to. Eamon Dolan was immense at City and was part of our transition from non league hoofers to a passing League 1 team. Sturrock, Mariner, Reid, Fletcher, Sheridan....when will you appoint a manager on the way up? Newell to manage in the Southern Premier?

Holloway and you fecked it up

you dont get chance to fire anyone as they walk out on you for better jobs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian McDermott leaves Reading   Brian McDermott leaves Reading Empty

Back to top Go down

Brian McDermott leaves Reading
Page 1 of 1