Dougie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

The Newell Files Empty
PostSubject: The Newell Files   The Newell Files EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:03 pm

Just googled to see if there was any latent evidence of the newell files lying around in a dusty corner of t'internet and it's look like it's active again

Proceed with care

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Disclaimer: it's nothing to do with me. I found it because I'm sad and lonely

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

The Newell Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:12 pm

Groundhog day or what ? I found this gem googling away.......... the links still work too. Have only got to page 3 .........

Still can't find the abusive 'ATD' website. Does anyone have a copy as I've never seen it. Apparently my wife is portrayed as a pig in the pool ?

The link to Pasoti gloating at 'the doubters' is as nauseating as it is now 'comical'. Dimwits. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Tringreen on Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Newell Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:25 pm

This is the first time i've read the files. speechless and this man represents our club!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

The Newell Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:29 pm

Hope someone who knows how, has taken screenshots this time.

Back to top Go down

The Newell Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:36 pm

So how long before he starts threatening his legal bullshit?
Ill give it till tea time
Back to top Go down

The Newell Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:45 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
So how long before he starts threatening his legal bullshit?
Ill give it till tea time

what can he threaten? they are his words, that is his flickr and its in the public domain and you can see it is.
Back to top Go down

The Newell Files Empty
PostSubject: The Newell Files   The Newell Files EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:14 pm

I just typed thenewellfiles into a search engine and this came up

Back to top Go down

The Newell Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:18 pm

Apologies, I didn't see the original OP and posted newell files myself myself. Will post on Exeweb later
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

The Newell Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:01 pm

Do we know who set up the WordPress blog that hosts this?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

The Newell Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:48 pm

Clearly, a person or persons, with a strong sense of fair play and the desire to enlighten others.

Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

The Newell Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:50 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Clearly, a person or persons, with a strong sense of fair play and the desire to enlighten others.

So that'll be you then? I knew when I was reading it and noticed the ridiculous amount of shite that it had to be you.
Back to top Go down

The Newell Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:55 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

So that'll be you then? I knew when I was reading it and noticed the ridiculous amount of shite that it had to be you.

Exactly how are screenshots taken from Newell's own account "shite"?

Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

The Newell Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:58 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

I was referring to the petty pointless diatribe alongside the images. Most of them are relatively innocuous unless put in a certain context:

Go on tring, stick something juicy up there and prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down

The Newell Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:04 pm

Just want to be sure what I'm looking at - is that everything 'juicy' that was on public display when the files were first published or is/was there more?

Also am I the only one that is finding the screenshots almost illegible?
Back to top Go down

The Newell Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:17 pm

And once again as soon as the shit is about to hit the fan, he gives it the bucket rattling pish again [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

unbelievable

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

The Newell Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:19 pm

I never saw what he had about me on the original site, Too busy in the real.world.
If anyone has it a pm world be nice.

At least they are private on this site.
Back to top Go down

The Newell Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:43 pm

Whever set up the blog should look in the mirror and either change thier life or kill themselves. Your life is pointless as it is.

I saw that one of the blog postings accused him of being a stalker - from the fecked up motherfucker who has dedicated a blog to IJN's flicker a/c! You couldnt make it up!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

The Newell Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:46 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Can't be me rappo. I don't talk shite. I leave that to the Windsor Boys and their poodles.
Back to top Go down

The Newell Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:49 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Can't be me rappo. I don't talk shite. I leave that to the Windsor Boys and their poodles.

Shocked
Back to top Go down

The Newell Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:53 pm

Womble wrote:
Whever set up the blog should look in the mirror and either change thier life or kill themselves. Your life is pointless as it is.

I saw that one of the blog postings accused him of being a stalker - from the fecked up motherfucker who has dedicated a blog to IJN's flicker a/c! You couldnt make it up!

Womble, does the anti semite, white feather sending, serial abuser Ian Newell scare you? Are you afraid you might be targetted next? Serious questions.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

The Newell Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:56 pm

Womble wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Shocked

Why are you shocked Womble ?
Back to top Go down

The Newell Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:00 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Womble wrote:

Womble, does the anti semite, white feather sending, serial abuser Ian Newell scare you? Are you afraid you might be targetted next? Serious questions.

No. Have you looked at my other postings, here and PASOTI? I was objecting to the hypocrisy present in the wordpress blog - it suggests a level of mental disturbence.

However I only feel fine a sI post under a psydonymn. With what other people have had to put up with I would never use my own name, I would fear for my safety. Which as I dont really post anything more controversial than the board of the bottom of the league club arent doing a very good job and members of the PASB (inc Mr Hooper) dont deserve reems of personal abuse for trying to represent the supporters, is a scandelous state of affairs.
Back to top Go down

The Newell Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:00 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

I was referring to the petty pointless diatribe alongside the images. Most of them are relatively innocuous unless put in a certain context:

Go on tring, stick something juicy up there and prove me wrong.

Most of them are pretty innocuous? You make me piss Leigh you really do. Too afraid of incurring the wrath of Newell himself? Fine, but don't stick up for the loathsome prick. This shows the sort of thing he gets up to. How the hell would you feel if it were your home address he was having searches done on? Or your email address he was arranging a virus be sent to?

This guy represents Argyle and like Peter Jones, likes to keep dossiers on people he feels he is threatened by, or who won't go along with his plans.

How all you fuckers cab mingle at fanfests with the very people you're attacking in private is beyond me. Two faced snidey cnuts.

And the latest is Cerbs, sticking up for Newell left right and centre nowadays. Nothing to do with having been invited into the directors box by any chance eh Richard?

Back to top Go down

The Newell Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:23 pm

No ones called me a Cnut, I feel left out.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

The Newell Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:25 pm

Iggy wrote:
No ones called me a Cnut, I feel left out.

Cnut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Newell Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files Empty

Back to top Go down

The Newell Files
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next