LondonGreen
Tringreen
Dougie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

The Newell Files - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:32 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Iggy wrote:
No ones called me a Cnut, I feel left out.

Cnut.

One for me please I have two bums
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:33 pm

It is a bit of a dossier on a dossier keeper. I can maybe understand the fight fire with fire mentality but it's easy to slip into a scenario where you become as guilty as the accused.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:42 pm

hairy j wrote:
It is a bit of a dossier on a dossier keeper. I can maybe understand the fight fire with fire mentality but it's easy to slip into a scenario where you become as guilty as the accused.

Were you and Womble separated at birth ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:47 pm

Tringreen wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Were you and IJN seperated at birth? You are both hypocrytes full of hot air.

It makes me laugh when you post about ATD being open accepting and democratic - any hint of someone being "off-message" and you and your attack dogs (SUffered, Punchie) round on them mercilessly. Letting the morons shout loudly only stiffles the debate and prevents people airing their views. The tactic is identical to the one recently employed on PASOTI with IJN's team.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:24 pm

Womble wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
hairy j wrote:

It makes me laugh when you post about ATD being open accepting and democratic - any hint of someone being "off-message" and you and your attack dogs (SUffered, Punchie) round on them mercilessly. Letting the morons shout loudly only stiffles the debate and prevents people airing their views. The tactic is identical to the one recently employed on PASOTI with IJN's team.

Nobody gets banned here. No control is sought. No self promotion. We're all big boys and can argue our corner. Admittedly, supporters of the corrupt regime do get turned upon regularly but is that really surprising ? We are not allowed a voice on the farm.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:35 pm

Womble wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
hairy j wrote:

I agree with pretty much everything you have written on this thread Womble but I think it should be pointed out that it was only recently and after ATD had become a much larger and stronger site and a potential threat to pasoti, that pasoti has allowed users to challenge the views of the select few without issuing bans (other than Hairy of course). Where as on ATD all views can be expressed and yes you may be shouted down, but at least your views can and have always been free to express.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:06 pm

And sometimes "supporters of the corrupt regime" are seen where none exist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:30 pm

knecht wrote:
And sometimes "supporters of the corrupt regime" are seen where none exist.

It's the fact that 'the banned' have no voice on pasoti where 'the enemy' are so, by proxy, those that venture here fall victim to that. Those that venture on both forums are treated with 'us vs them' suspicion.

I like Womble, he's intelligent and decent. Tring's very similar to Newell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:29 pm

Womble wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
hairy j wrote:

womble just cause you call nool rude names and come across as a pompus fvckwit and a generally boring cvnt both here and on the farm i will say this clearly, i speak for myself and no one else, there is no one more full of hot air than you sugar tits x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:32 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Womble wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
hairy j wrote:

womble just cause you call nool rude names and come across as a pompus fvckwit and a generally boring cvnt both here and on the farm i will say this clearly, i speak for myself and no one else, there is no one more full of hot air than you sugar tits x

Love u too xxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:33 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Womble wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
hairy j wrote:

And along comes the attack dog now, looking to suppress and bully the alternative point of view. The pasotification of ATD is getting ot of hand now.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Womble wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Nobody gets banned here. No control is sought. No self promotion. We're all big boys and can argue our corner. Admittedly, supporters of the corrupt regime do get turned upon regularly but is that really surprising ? We are not allowed a voice on the farm.

I have to say you are wrong here Tring. People are banned on ATD, but they are banned for breaking the rules and not because they have a different opinion to the 'names' on pasoti.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:39 pm

Womble wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Womble wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
hairy j wrote:

And along comes the attack dog now, looking to suppress and bully the alternative point of view. The pasotification of ATD is getting ot of hand now.
I dont believe i have ever mention you womble why you decided to start a slanging match with me is a bit of a mystery? it looks like you got a few anger problems dear, perhaps tcm could help you out I love you
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:41 pm

I did consider qualifying my statement but thought there were obvious to all , exceptions.

Last edited by Tringreen on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:42 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Womble wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Womble wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
hairy j wrote:

I dont believe i have ever mention you womble why you decided to start a slanging match with me is a bit of a mystery? it looks like you got a few anger problems dear, perhaps tcm could help you out I love you

I would ask TCM, but you can never know which TCM your speaking too!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:09 pm

Where is the Totnes one, or two, or three these days? Gay Paris?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:12 am

Where has Womble gone!!!?
Id never heard of him/conversed with him until yesterday then all of a sudden he starts laying into me online!!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:46 am

[quote="punchdrunk"]Where has Womble gone!!!?
Id never heard of him/conversed with him until yesterday then all of a sudden he starts laying into me online!![/quote

Womble and Hairybloke are out of the same mould. Quite intelligent and articulate but more interested in the sound of their own voice and being noticed. One could call the style 'Cerbesque' but probably minus the ambition. They are not that interested in moral crusades or just causes, so tend to lay into both sides of an argument with equal measure.

It was obvious to a few of us years ago, exactly what Nool and the Gang were up to with our football club, using Pasoti as their holier than thou, bucket rattling fiefdom, to silence all dissenting voices. Exposing and bringing down that regime is our just cause and we will continue to pursue it until achieved.

Amazingly, the word is spreading . There are many regular posters here, now outraged at the antics of the Windsor Boy types, who until recently refused to believe such things were really true.
'Getting rid of Tringy, Rickler & GOB and you'll have a nice little forum,' is still the plan but thankfully, a great many more people now know the truth. The days of the bullying superfans and the Pasoti Politburo are numbered. You've been rumbled.

ps Isn't it great to see Pasoti mods having to allow free and open debate.............. even though they still can't resist the odd deletion lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:22 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Womble wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
hairy j wrote:

I have to say you are wrong here Tring. People are banned on ATD, but they are banned for breaking the rules and not because they have a different opinion to the 'names' on pasoti.

And there's the difference. God bless ATD and all who sail in her. flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:04 am

Tgwu wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Cnut.

me too, my ex says im a rite twatty cnut cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:05 am

Person Of Interest wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Womble wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
hairy j wrote:

And there's the difference. God bless ATD and all who sail in her. flower

Indeedy peeps, indeedy.

Truly speaking, if you want a site where opinions are selective, controlled and where you cannot be shouted down (depending on your view) than pasoti is probably the better site, but if you want a site that allows a "close as you can get" free expression, then you have to accept that there will be those with the same freedoms and will use that freedom to shout you down. As in the real world, you just have to shout louder.

I think the mistake that is often made is that people look to compare pasoti to ATD, when in fact the context and agenda of the two is entirely different and that will turn some users off and turn some users on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:23 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Cnut.

me too, my ex says im a rite twatty cnut cheers

Thanks for that I feel better now. sunny
As for the site debate I don't see what the fuss is about? I used to like pasoti but it was easy to like when we had a decent team and everybody was in favour of the day in day out dealings of the football club from top to bottom. The truth is when the team is winning you don't notice the management. WE ALL KNOW WHERE IT WENT WRONG AND WHO WAS TO BLAME SO NO NEED TO GO INTO THAT AGAIN PLEASE. I now hate pasoti because they banned me for my concerns on the takeover of the club and the debt it would leave us in (can I just say I told you so you wankers) Anyhow I asked to be allowed onto pasoti again and after about a week I asked for my account to be deleted, the reason was that you still weren't allowed to express an opinion, the deletion button was used when I dared to argue with the fat controller threads moved, merged ect. which had the effect of altering, changing and completely reversing the opinions and views that I had aired, I don't see the point in being a nodding dog so I left. One of the worst things about pasoti has been the us and them mentality. You couldn't make a point of view without the attack poodles being unleashed on you to drown you out, isn't that what is happening here? It is all well and good everybody having a say but if there are two or three people with an alternate viewpoint to ours they should be allowed to express it, I think that hairy and Wombles are a couple of wind up merchants, hairy at least has a sense of humour although he is sensi in a younger body so that won't last, as for Womble I don't know, I think he delights in being the argumentalist and for that I tend to ignore him. He does have a point about Brownsock and Newell being cast in the same mould they do need to give it a rest someday, when they realise that life is too short for all this Argyle world will be an easier place to live in and I think we will all be pleased when it happens. Maybe until Newell hangs his gloves up it won't happen or will he get booted out into the cold by pbay and Brent? Somehow I doubt it. Anyway, to the future, the attack dogs of ATD (which are obviously Rottweilers) need to chill the feck out, everybody knows that Newell is a cnut and Womble and Hairy love to argue the lost cause, as others have said, at least they are allowed, peace. flower flower
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:44 pm

Iggy wrote:

"As for the site debate I don't see what the fuss is about? I used to like pasoti but it was easy to like when we had a decent team and everybody was in favour of the day in day out dealings of the football club from top to bottom. The truth is when the team is winning you don't notice the management."

Some of us noticed Rolling Eyes . Some of us tried to warn and some of us were silenced. The rest is indeed history but now that the same, dimwitted, self promoting controllers are actually influencing affairs at Home Park and have become even more devious, wrongdoing will continue to be exposed and the perpetrators justifiably ridiculed.
When you trample around football forums bullying other users, banning them and making a fool of yourself with your village style boasting, you can expect a few to respond and fight back. Eventually, as is happening now with our friends from the farm,the majority get to realise that the bucket rattling superfans aren't exactly what they may seem to be and certainly aren't clever enough to help run a supposedly professional football club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:06 pm

Rolling Eyes Different debate though really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files   The Newell Files - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Newell Files
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next