mouldyoldgoat
JonB
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:48 pm

Who's going on Saturday morning to raise questions about these plans then? Overseas and remote locations aside - we need to be there - and if necessary queuing up outside the door of the inadequate-for-the-occasion Citybus Social Club to ask the questions that are already 'out there'. Bet the Herald wouldn't report that one....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:51 pm

im sending my spokesman Damon, He knows what to do

stick it to the man
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:56 pm

Well that's okay then.... I can sleep tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:59 pm

rest easy Smile
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:23 pm

Hold the meeting - they will come........ and I hope that 'they' fully maximise the questioning opportunities as limited as they may be - and then ask more, and more - until we are satisfied that we know the truth - whether we like it or not. It's time for JB and his cohorts to ditch the smoke and mirrors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:50 pm

Saturday could be where a couple of hundred fans who worship the ground James Brent walks on suddenly realise that they've been take for a ride.

Now if I was an internet geek like Hairy I could install some fancy GIF or whatever their called here, a clip of a real facepalming that breaks your nose or something, but I'm not thank feck so you just get a poor selection of smileys, and here it is Rolling Eyes

Alternatively he could be really tight lipped and smile and stammer a lot and say things like,"W w we well I I I won't be commenting on on sp sp specifics like montetary figures, bu bu but I hav h h have in in incurred sub sub sub substantial liabilities, and my my aim is to make th th the club self-suff suff sufficient eventually".

Th that'll t teach the cnuts for not l looking him in the ey ey eyes like Nool advised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:25 am

When he said he had incurred substantial liabilities, I'm sure he isn't taking about money. There's a very substantial liability that sits in the directors box for example. lol!
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:57 pm

Angry of Manchester wrote:

stick it to the man

Really sorry but as much as I would have liked to have been there I can't. Family first. Please ensure that a suitably angry replacement is though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Angry of Manchester wrote:

stick it to the man

Really sorry but as much as I would have liked to have been there I can't. Family first. Please ensure that a suitably angry replacement is though!

understandable reasons i just hope the replacement asks the questions the pannel wont like Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14