Chemical Ali
Rickler
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

"Trust" capitulation! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Trust" capitulation!   "Trust" capitulation! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:28 am

penzancepirate wrote:
Wonderful boot sale thread stickied over on the Farm. That rapson chap thinks people with a Taverners sticker in their window should get a £1 discount when turning up at the great bucket rattling Taverner boot sale. Not sure if Trust members qualify. Laughing Laughing

As it is obvious you are aware PenzP (do you have a shortening of your name, you prefer?) it isn't about the 'quid' is it?

It's about being afforded the 'specialness' the respect, that earns you a discount!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Trust" capitulation!   "Trust" capitulation! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:12 am

penzancepirate wrote:
Wonderful boot sale thread stickied over on the Farm. That rapson chap thinks people with a Taverners sticker in their window should get a £1 discount when turning up at the great bucket rattling Taverner boot sale. Not sure if Trust members qualify. Laughing Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This Rapson chap appears to be a real charmer. Apparently Smiffy is a "gimp". I wonder if that will be removed?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: "Trust" capitulation!   "Trust" capitulation! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:02 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:

This Rapson chap appears to be a real charmer. Apparently Smiffy is a "gimp". I wonder if that will be removed?

Is this X Isle guy really Smiffy who used to tell me to shut the feck up and enjoy the ride ?

Wonder how the Rapson would react if he was outclassed in name calling and piss taking................... oh I know....." Mods mods ! the nasty man is upsetting us !" jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: "Trust" capitulation!   "Trust" capitulation! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:

Is this X Isle guy really Smiffy who used to tell me to shut the feck up and enjoy the ride ?

Wonder how the Rapson would react if he was outclassed in name calling and piss taking................... oh I know....." Mods mods ! the nasty man is upsetting us !" jocolor lol!

It is indeed Smiffy.Interesting to see Damon Leszner posting and getting involved with the Green Taverners.Was it not alleged that he posted on PASOTI as "CockneyGreen" when he was a director and undermined Williamson by spreading rumours about him being as pissed as a newt in various Plymouth hostelries?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Trust" capitulation!   "Trust" capitulation! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:22 pm

Indeed, and despised by those (one in particular!) that are now kissing bum cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Trust" capitulation!   "Trust" capitulation! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Trust" capitulation!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2