Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?.

Go down 
+26
Damon.Lenszner
Jethro
seadog
pepsipete
Greenskin
Highwayman
Tgwu
Peggy
Freathy
Thai green
mouldyoldgoat
Czarcasm
Coxside_Green
jabba the gut ecfc
JonB
Grovehill
Lord Tisdale
Charlie Wood
Dane
Elias
Tringreen
Chemical Ali
Mock Cuncher
lawnmowerman
VillageGreen
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?.   Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?. - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:23 pm

So now Nik Barron, Nick Barron, Nicholas Barron, Nick Baron has once again changed the name of his Limited Company to First International Lending....so many different identities whilst working in the finance industry...and not authorised individually or as a company by the FSA!!

All legit and above board I am sure.

I need to have a bath and clean up, maybe even launder my own clothing
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?.   Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?. - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:33 pm

The Red Star wrote:
So now Nik Barron, Nick Barron, Nicholas Barron, Nick Baron has once again changed the name of his Limited Company to First International Lending....so many different identities whilst working in the finance industry...and not authorised individually or as a company by the FSA!!

par for the course, im afraid. i have several names to put dca's and the like off the scent

if the non authorisation is true, that is highly illegal, and name changed just in time [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?.   Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?. - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:44 pm

Post removed by the mods. Please be careful about what you are posting and the potential illegality of what you say.

Last edited by The Red Star on Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?.   Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?. - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:45 pm

feck. the guys not been authorised since 2009!
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?.   Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?. - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:49 pm

unless ive read that wrong....

need to be careful these days!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?.   Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?. - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:01 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
unless ive read that wrong....

need to be careful these days!!!

THey are probably authorised or registered now wuth the Office of Fair Trading only in order to receive a credit license
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?.   Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?. - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:52 pm

VillageGreen wrote:

That is not the issue.

The issue here is clearly one of gross misconduct in blaming myself for something i had no part in.

Philip Ross Solicitors have apologised to me in an e-mail and i will make no further comment as adviced.

Heh heh, you are picking this up quickly Village, geddon and screw the feckers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?.   Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?. - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:56 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
I am thinking about taking it further and i will pop in to see CAB this week..

I am annoyed that someone can falsely accuse me of something i had no part in after receiving a false tip off from another person. That is shocking and deplorable at the same time.

I have no idea as to how they got my address and/or details and that is the worrying bit of this saga.

Many on this thread have suggested ideas and it could be anyone of them too.

I do not know who the client is [let alone their business] of Philip Ross Solicitors and nor would i wish to [i did not even read the thread in question a great deal],but the behaviour from that client towards myself,is truly scandalous.

Village, this is poor and should not have happened at all.

One question for you. Have you EVER had a Pasoti account?

That is not the issue.

The issue here is clearly one of gross misconduct in blaming myself for something i had no part in.

Philip Ross Solicitors have apologised to me in an e-mail and i will make no further comment as adviced.

Bloody good for you VG, money doesn't always provide the tool for silencing.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?.   Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?. - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:13 pm

Sorry,but i had to put this on here.

I have just received a tweet from a Paul Thomas CBE simply saying ''do we have a VillageGreen or punchdrunk'' ?.

Does anyone know who Paul Thomas CBE is,should i be concerned..

I have replied saying i was VillageGreen..

Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?.   Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?. - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:24 pm

Our advice would be to have nothing to do with him. His is a proven troublemaker and banned from this site.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?.   Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?. - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:24 pm

Don't talk to him is the best policy.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?.   Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?. - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:30 pm

i would avoid him like the plaque Villiage. No doctor can help his mental health troubled brain at his age.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?.   Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?. - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:34 pm

By all accounts Village he's a tier short of a stand. Leave well alone. One grade "A" loony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?.   Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?. - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:09 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Sorry,but i had to put this on here.

I have just received a tweet from a Paul Thomas CBE simply saying ''do we have a VillageGreen or punchdrunk'' ?.

Does anyone know who Paul Thomas CBE is,should i be concerned..

I have replied saying i was VillageGreen..

Wonder how he knew your twatter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?.   Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?. - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:18 pm

did village post his twitter somewhere and mentioned he was village on here?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?.   Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?. - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:58 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
Our advice would be to have nothing to do with him. His is a proven troublemaker and banned from this site.

Ok.

I thought it may have been something to do with this situation.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?.   Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?. - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:05 pm

Rastus innit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?.   Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?. - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:41 am

The Red Star wrote:

Apparently he has not changed the name of his company. The two companies - FES & FIL - are separate and both will be providing sponsorship for the club. Also, it is not a requirement for the company to be registered with the FSA.

The mods would like to repeat our request for posters to be aware of and careful about what they are posting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?.   Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?. - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:48 am

Has he APOLOGISED yet for his cock up regarding Village Green? as i am assuming he has been in touch again.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?.   Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?. - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:03 pm

VillageGreen wrote:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?.   Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?. - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:04 pm

knecht wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

not an apology thats a solicitor sending an email. VG deserves an ACTUAL apology from nikkkkkkkkkk personally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?.   Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?. - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:55 pm

Angry of Manchester wrote:
knecht wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

not an apology thats a solicitor sending an email. VG deserves an ACTUAL apology from nikkkkkkkkkk personally.

Good point.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?.   Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?. - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:37 pm

Global Announcement "Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum."

What's all that about then?
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?.   Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?. - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:44 pm

Shades of pasoti lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?.   Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?. - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:46 pm

seadog wrote:
Global Announcement "Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum."

What's all that about then?

We all voted to give ourselves special access rights the other day and you weren't here, Soz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?.   Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?. - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone else had a letter from Philip Ross Solicitors ?.
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next