Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...

Go down 
+9
Lord Tisdale
Rickler
Tgwu
Mock Cuncher
Czarcasm
GreenSam
Dane
Mapperley, darling
VillageGreen
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:06 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
You know what? f*ck em, I'm going tomorrow.

Good idea, get there 24 hours early, save sitting at home on the piss stained sofa with a KFC in one hand and your pud in the other.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:09 pm

Iggy wrote:
Cup final? Come on Tis you and I well know that this a huge fixture for us, yes, our cup final, when for you it is just another three points that if you didn't get them you would still be in the play offs.

Amended for factuals
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:14 pm

bring on the scumers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:18 pm

oooo,,are you alowd to say scumers on this site?,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:54 pm

tcm wrote:

Certainly not.
sunny

Been on holiday?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:25 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
You know what? f*ck em, I'm going tomorrow.

Good idea, get there 24 hours early, save sitting at home on the piss stained sofa with a KFC in one hand and your pud in the other.

Doh! Well spotted, Poultice. Wink The old piss-stained sofa/armchair approach. Don't forget the sweat-stained string vest, nicotine stained fingers and soaking wet w*nk mags - you know, the very things I used to wind you up and destroy you with on Exeweb. cheers

Last edited by Person Of Interest on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:30 pm

Iggy wrote:
Have you got a ticket there are non available on the turnstiles.

Bought one on-line this savo. cheers Somewhere called the Barn Park end, I think the ticket said. Is that area any good?

Last edited by Person Of Interest on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:32 pm

knecht wrote:
tcm wrote:

Certainly not.
sunny

Been on holiday?

I saw what you did there Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:40 pm

Ok, ticket secured. Now, Cheery Tree or the Brit?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:59 pm

the very things I used to wind you up and destroy you with on Exeweb. cheers

Yeah, I've always been pretty much daunted by people who don't even know what fooking day it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:57 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
the very things I used to wind you up and destroy you with on Exeweb. cheers

Yeah, I've always been pretty much daunted by people who don't even know what fooking day it is.

You should be - and why are you replying to me on Xmas eve FFS. Daft c8nts you city lot.

Now get back in your piss ridden armchair, you scabby rattle headed redneck.

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:48 am

You can feel the love lol!
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:22 pm

knecht wrote:
tcm wrote:

Certainly not.
sunny

Been on holiday?
oh sorry about that,,,,,working holls kneckt,lol,,,,,cnuts is ok though?,,,,ah good to be back in newton just in time for the scumer cup final,see you all there,,,i take it your all going? x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:26 pm

tcm wrote:
knecht wrote:
tcm wrote:

Certainly not.
sunny

Been on holiday?
oh sorry about that,,,,,working holls kneckt,lol,,,,,cnuts is ok though?,,,,ah good to be back in newton just in time for the scumer cup final,see you all there,,,i take it your all going? x
Wee,,, iz,,,,,,,, al goiing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, gott,,,,,,,,,,,, tooooooooo beet,,,,,,,,,, tthem,, torrkey,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, basstardds................................
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:30 pm

gota give to ya,,your put downs are just brilo pads,,,,,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:31 pm

Who is tcm
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:32 pm

me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:38 pm

I think Argyle need the 3 points tomorrow now. A draws no good with York away on Monday. Could either be virtually safe or right in the shit come 5pm Monday.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:19 pm

your on the button again jock,,,,i think if we score one more than them well win,,,
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:28 pm

Dane. wrote:
Who is tcm

No idea, matey .
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:33 pm

on a similar note,who the fec is tring Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:34 pm

Dane. wrote:
Who is tcm

pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:38 pm

your so hurtfull you boys, Razz
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:43 pm

tcm wrote:
on a similar note,who the fec is tring Basketball

You know who I am, silly. That's me in the photo, wearing a younger relative's hoodie.

It bears the slogan, 'Honesty, Openness, Transparency'. Everything I am and you're not. Cool
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:49 pm

oh dear lol,,,,,look at me look at me,,,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next