Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...

Go down 
+9
Lord Tisdale
Rickler
Tgwu
Mock Cuncher
Czarcasm
GreenSam
Dane
Mapperley, darling
VillageGreen
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:07 pm

tcm wrote:
your on the button again jock,,,,i think if we score one more than them well win,,,

Oh come,,,,,, on Mike,,,,,,,,I,,,have to stait the ,,,,,,,,bleeding obveeuss for,,,, ,,,the scumers,, innit ,, ,
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:59 pm

Some very helpful late goals there, geddin Accy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:15 pm

Accy going to be out of it I reckon, Shots and York for me, with us either safe come Monday or squeaky bum til the end, but I think we will get enough goals now to scrape it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:34 pm

Iggy wrote:
Accy going to be out of it I reckon, Shots and York for me, with us either safe come Monday or squeaky bum til the end, but I think we will get enough goals now to scrape it.

As if tomorrow needed more to it, a win for you followed up by something at York and I think you will be safe, a win for us followed by something at home to the Fail and we shall be looking v good for the play offs, six points for either of us would really bang in a couple of nails.

Now the fecking Turks have give up a late'un, bastards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...   Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Busy weekend for the relegation threatened sides...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3