Chemical Ali
Rickler
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

President's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: President's Pardon   President's Pardon EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:44 pm

The President has pardoned!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hi All

Firstly, I have to say that there has been nobody more directly opposed to the return (in any form) of any of the ex-directors to Argyle as me.

Since he takeover was completed James Brent (after been asked by myself, then as Trust Chair) has been doing some digging in the books and history of the decisions taken by the ex-directors. This work is ongoing and supporters like Graham Clark and Posty will no doubt have a role to play in the investigative process.

James Brent has been completely adament that no ex-director would be allowed onto the Board or as an investor whilst he is in charge. This remains the case.

It has however, become clear, early on in the process that Tony Wrathall may have been guilty of some misjudgments but never were they intentional and unlike some of his peers he lost a lot of money via Argyle.

With this in mind and given that as Trust Chair I openly applied pressure to Tony and the others it is only right that now it has come to light that perhaps his crime was to be loyal to the wrong people that I set the record straight.

On this basis Tony I have never met you in my life but I know that you are a true Argyle supporter. I have a spare ticket now via the Presidents pass and you are welcome to join me for a pint at the fansfest and a seat in the stand.

I am sure that the overwhelming majority of Argyle fans will take the same attitude and allow you back in the stands in peace.

Hopefully see you on Saturday if you are free.

Chris

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

President's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Pardon   President's Pardon EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:55 pm

Surely the club would have Wrathall's contact details? I wonder why this was posted on pasoti Laughing

Let the history re-writing begin jocolor
Back to top Go down

President's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Pardon   President's Pardon EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:03 pm

Laughing
Yet more evidence of bullshit and the tight timescale that Ridders is running to... he ain't hanging about. Not much of his original brief all that time ago to be actioned now. Quiet as a church mouse, but running rings around everyone.
I wonder how long before Stapes gets the royal handshake as well ? Webby's mate IJN has already said he only wanted an apology from Stapes.
I'll give it 6 months.

Ridders will be a gent amongst us undeserving urchins,
Peace and food, lots of it, will return to the Business Lounge and 'Fans' Box', and prices will be increased above inflation in celebration.

Long live the squire... it wasn't his fault .. it was those fickle fans. jocolor
Back to top Go down

President's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Pardon   President's Pardon EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:04 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Surely the club would have Wrathall's contact details? I wonder why this was posted on pasoti Laughing

well if the re writing is anything likes chadwick wrathall will be made to look like pope john paul 2
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

President's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Pardon   President's Pardon EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:31 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

They had a taste of hobnobing in a Directors box on tuesday. It seems now the self-promotion bandwagon extends to trying to hobnob with ex-directors.

Sleep
Back to top Go down

President's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Pardon   President's Pardon EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:41 pm

He may get his sheep to follow but I think he knows full well what a great many of us unwashed will be saying when he shares his spot in the directors box with a bloke that had it all to gain yet kept quiet as the club collapsed around him in the hope of getting even wealthier on the back of a gamble that he and others forced the club to take!

Surely people will see what's going on with these clowns before long, won't they? Are Newell and Webb really fans, because I am seriously starting to question their motives in amongst the rotting and pungent aroma!

I wouldn't trust a single one of them, I'm gaining more understanding by the minute of why Newell wanted the old argyletalk site shut down and why he done just that!
Back to top Go down

President's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Pardon   President's Pardon EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:47 pm

I'm not sure if it's anything to do with being a fan... I'm sure they're fans
They're just all members of the BOG gang ( back of the grandstand ) and don't want animosities to get in the way of their food... they WILL find an accomodation. Their next meal depends on it.
Back to top Go down

President's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Pardon   President's Pardon EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:59 pm

Personal gratification before club, maybe?
Back to top Go down

President's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Pardon   President's Pardon EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:19 pm

I'll tell you what Gob. Is it just me ? I've just looked at El presidente's so called embedded personal post.
Do I detect this to be not only a pardon, but reading Brent's comments, a precursor to Wrathall the gambler re-joining in some sort of official capacity ? affraid
Back to top Go down

President's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Pardon   President's Pardon EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:21 pm

Without a doubt Pirate.
Back to top Go down

President's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Pardon   President's Pardon EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:30 pm

I took it that Wrathall was coming back when I first read the post. Otherwise why bother posting it? I imagine Stapleton will be absolved of all blame by the end of the season as well.

Back to top Go down

President's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Pardon   President's Pardon EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:32 pm

So, the spectre of the Pre pack raises it's ugly head again.
Brent was always going to put up the purchase money, even though he didn't want the club. Nor did he want the stadium and it's responsibility.

Only one problem, Ridders does the sums and tells everyone the figures don't add up what with the overhang of current wage responsibilities.
Enter Heaney at one second to twelve, Stapes's mate, to muck about for 6 months to ease the burden and deliver a possible going concern at the expense of the employees.
As was asked right back at the beginning, how aware of the Heaney/Ridsdale debacle was Brent ?
Back to top Go down

President's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Pardon   President's Pardon EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:45 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I took it that Wrathall was coming back when I first read the post. Otherwise why bother posting it? I imagine Stapleton will be absolved of all blame by the end of the season as well.

I have no problem with that if, after proper process that is open and available to all, he or any of the directors are shown to have not been culpable. To act in any other way would be a kangaroo court leading to a metaphorical lynching - that's what baying mobs do.

I can't get my head around why Guilfoyle's report must be confidential. Does that mean even if it shows "questionable" activities it wouldn't get submitted to the law?
Back to top Go down

President's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Pardon   President's Pardon EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:48 pm

funny man wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

I have no problem with that if, after proper process that is open and available to all, he or any of the directors are shown to have not been culpable. To act in any other way would be a kangaroo court leading to a metaphorical lynching - that's what baying mobs do.

I can't get my head around why Guilfoyle's report must be confidential. Does that mean even if it shows "questionable" activities it wouldn't get submitted to the law?

I totally agree mate - but I fear that we will never know the truth. So some will still worship them and some will still want to lynch them.
Back to top Go down

President's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Pardon   President's Pardon EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:12 pm

The more we hear about your President the more pathetic Argyle become. This guy is a complete joke. At least having Michael Jackson as honary President, City knew his appointment was a joke. He seems to think he is a big shot when in truth he is a nobody, simply being used as a patsie by Ridsdale. He appears mentally out of his depth.

This is better than Live at the Apollo

Back to top Go down

President's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Pardon   President's Pardon EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:13 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
I'll tell you what Gob. Is it just me ? I've just looked at El presidente's so called embedded personal post.
Do I detect this to be not only a pardon, but reading Brent's comments, a precursor to Wrathall the gambler re-joining in some sort of official capacity ? affraid

whilst i have no problem with him attending games at all i will have a problem with him coming on to the board again Evil or Very Mad no ex director should have any part in the club going forward (with an exception to peter jones)
Back to top Go down

President's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Pardon   President's Pardon EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:15 pm

But it isn't a court of law, it's opinions and my opinion is to hang the lot out to dry. I've seen all I need to to form my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

President's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Pardon   President's Pardon EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:59 pm

It's all getting pathetic.

Can we have 3 points on Saturday please.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

President's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Pardon   President's Pardon EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:06 pm

I too am baffled by the public nature of this offer to wrathall. Seems bizarre. Among other things isn't it a tad insensitive for the staff who were left unpaid for 9 months as a result of the actions of the 'board' he was a member of until administration forced him to step down? As a director don't tell me he didn't have a hand in all the actions that led to the destruction of the club starting with the sale of Ian Holloway's best players. This stinks.
Back to top Go down

President's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Pardon   President's Pardon EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:11 pm

Some of the posts on pasoti are saying he has a right to go to Argyle whenever he pleases - as if that was the issue!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

President's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Pardon   President's Pardon EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:14 am

I take it the royal pardon absolves all the "I'll never set foot in Home Perk again if any of the old board are involved" squad from that declaration?

Back to top Go down

President's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Pardon   President's Pardon EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:39 am

does seem a tad fishy to me that a public announcement about a ex director (who is rumoured to have been to a game or two already this season) attending this match in the way it was written.

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

President's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Pardon   President's Pardon EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:09 am

I may have mis interpretted it, but I found a complete change in tone between Chris' first and consequent posts. The first seemed like an offer to come for a drink/ sit in the directors box etc and then in the next it seemed that Wrathall was coming to the Fanfest and game anyway.

The cynic in me feels that this Wrathall arrangement was organised prior to the first post on the subject and Brent or Ridsdale have asked Chris to invite a disgraced ex-director on the main fans' forum.

IBAR (trust in brent and Riddler) jocolor
Back to top Go down

President's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Pardon   President's Pardon EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:09 am

It'll be interesting, a wealthy man that helped to cause the staff considerable financial grief will be served by the very people that he watched go to hell and where many of them still are and will be for a long time yet.

I'm trying hard not to be critical of Newell and Webb and not to prolong the Pasoti and ATD thing, but it's impossible not to.

Apparently Pasoti is now very highly regarded by PAFC. Pasoti was once a place where you could ask difficult questions and that's why those in positions at the club never favored the site, now it's a place for obedience, auctions and self promotion and it's becoming so pathetically obvious with every comment of propaganda being issued. Nobody should ever gain from other people's charitable donations and goodwill.

Is it really worth selling your soul for a place in a directors box and a car-park space? = Why not auction the directors box seat and the car-park space for those that will be serving the guest of Webb?

Tring's term "The Farm" may not go down well with one or two that wish to see the ending of hostilities, yet I can think of no other more fitting description.

Back to top Go down

President's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Pardon   President's Pardon EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:23 am

seadog wrote:
I take it the royal pardon absolves all the "I'll never set foot in Home Perk again if any of the old board are involved" squad from that declaration?

Indeed, that will be a side effect. All they were interested in doing was going with the flow, rewriting their total comitment to this lot, and coming out the other end not having lost any of their 'influence' ... if I can call it that.... it's all a bit what the establishment are doing in Egypt at the moment.
I have said this many times, they are typical head turners who ensure they will be the courtiers picking up the scraps no matter who is in charge .. it's what such people do... they'll say anything to survive I'm glad it's not my desire.
Of course, if Tony Wrathall were some chav shoplifter we were talking about, their would be no such forgiveness given, only a rope. Hey ho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

President's Pardon Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Pardon   President's Pardon Empty

Back to top Go down

President's Pardon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next