The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suarez

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Suarez   Suarez EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:37 am

Playing like a man possessed at the moment. Unbelievable goals he scored last night, especially the 3rd which is a candidate for goal of the season.

He's now scored 13 league goals in 9 games since missing 5 games at the start of the season with his ban. 4 goals last night plus he laid on Sterlings goal for him, making that 5 assists as well so far.

9 games isn't enough to prove he's turned the corner with regard to his behaviour but he has only been booked once and no repeat of his biting, yet!

Uruguay must be in with a good shout at the World Cup if he's in this kind of mood with conditions likely to favour South Americans anyway and last time around they made the semi-finals.

If England get drawn against Uruguay I can't see any other result than a win for Uruguay so Woy will be praying for Switzerland from the seeds and probably Algeria from the African teams. Personally I hope they get Brazil, Ivory Coast or Nigeria and Mexico Very Happy 

As it's once again being held in a hot country Scotland have declined to participate.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suarez   Suarez EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:58 am

he is a cnut,

hope he has an accident
Back to top Go down

Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suarez   Suarez EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:31 am

Dane. wrote:
he is a cnut,

hope he has an accident
I know, he's almost as bad as Cantona!
Back to top Go down

Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suarez   Suarez EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:58 am

No way Jock, Cantona would stand toe to toe with anybody, proper hard bloke, Saurez would offer you out for a fight then bottle you in the back of the head, nasty little fucker.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suarez   Suarez EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:10 am

It's as certain that he's brilliant as it is that he's a dickhead.

Is there currently a better striker in world football?

Imagine an Argyle team with Suarez and Ibrahimovic up front, Ronaldo out wide and Messi in the hole. If you can.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suarez   Suarez EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:14 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Imagine an Argyle team with Suarez and Ibrahimovic up front, Ronaldo out wide and Messi in the hole. If you can

With a capacity of 17000.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suarez   Suarez EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:31 am

I don't think any capacity would, sadly, make a difference. Just imagine them in any team!
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suarez   Suarez EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:00 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Imagine an Argyle team with Suarez and Ibrahimovic up front, Ronaldo out wide and Messi in the hole. If you can.
Ronaldo
messi
bentner
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suarez   Suarez EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:12 am

Ronaldo and Messi aren't strikers, really, are they?

I freely admit to over-looking Bendtner. Very remiss of me.
Back to top Go down

Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suarez   Suarez EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:18 am

I thought we had the Westcountry Messi lol! 
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suarez   Suarez EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:43 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Ronaldo often plays up front on his own
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suarez   Suarez EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:08 pm

Suarez is unquestionably an utter cnut, but he is a fantastic footballer and seems to enjoy the game enormously, playing with him will make Sterling, Henderson, Sturridge and any other young English players that come into contact with him better players, which would be good.

Get a grip lads, Nicky Bendtner wouldn't play for you lot if you were the last club on the planet, the others don't even know that Plymouth exists, players with personal jets don't go anywhere that they can't land their planes.
Back to top Go down

Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suarez   Suarez EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:27 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Suarez and Ibrahimovic are a right pair of nasty cnuts. I can't stand the sight of the pair of them. Suarez would bite your feking head off and Ibrahimovic would kung-fu you to death.

Last edited by Person Of Interest on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suarez   Suarez EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:42 pm

Quite.

Whatever personal qualities they possess, or not, is beside the point. They are brilliant footballers and I don't understand how anybody could genuinely think otherwise. Kind of like Maradona before them I can appreciate their undoubted talent without having to like them.

And I have not said that I like them. Nor have I even hinted that I might.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suarez   Suarez EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:47 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:

Suarez and Ibrahimovic are a right pair of nasty cnuts. I can't stand the sight of the pair of them. Suarez would bite your feking head off and Ibrahimoiv would kung-fu you to death.
Neither of them have much on Duncan Ferguson. A quick search on youtube reveals him headbutting Jock Mcstay, throwing Paul Ince and Steffan Freund to the floor and punching a Wigan player (much to the bemusement of Jimmy Bullard!). Suarez is a relative saint in comparison!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suarez   Suarez EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:47 pm

Dane. wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Ronaldo often plays up front on his own
Yeah but he's a winger, really, isn't he? I know he's scored loads of goals but so has Messi and he's a midfielder, really.

Neither of them are what I would call a striker (you are more than welcome to call them what you like) and I'm sure you know exactly what I mean.

Steve Castle scored lots of goals for Argyle and he wasn't striker.

Graham Coughlin... Paul Wotton... Andy Thomas... Not strikers either. Scored lots, relatively, of goals though. Not strikers either.

Strikers have to be goal scorers but goal scorers do not have to be strikers.
Back to top Go down

Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suarez   Suarez EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:11 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:

Suarez and Ibrahimovic are a right pair of nasty cnuts. I can't stand the sight of the pair of them. Suarez would bite your feking head off and Ibrahimoiv would kung-fu you to death.
Neither of them have much on Duncan Ferguson. A quick search on youtube reveals him headbutting Jock Mcstay, throwing Paul Ince and Steffan Freund to the floor and punching a Wigan player (much to the bemusement of Jimmy Bullard!). Suarez is a relative saint in comparison!
That's just his good bits affraid 
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suarez   Suarez EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:12 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:

Yeah but he's a Sweaty and that is what Sweaties do besides who in their right mind would knock him for slapping another Sweaty, a Box Head and least of all Ince?
Back to top Go down

Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suarez   Suarez EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:34 pm

Old Duncan Disordely's making quite a name for himself at Everton now as a coach. Howard Wilkinson said he should have been interviewed for the managers job when Moyes left for Manure.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suarez   Suarez EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:14 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Old Duncan Disordely's making quite a name for himself at Everton now as a coach. Howard Wilkinson said he should have been interviewed for the managers job when Moyes left for Manure.

If Wilkinson rates him, he must be all about elbows, knees n work rate.
Back to top Go down

Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suarez   Suarez EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 4:04 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:

lol! I have a vague memory of Ferguson strangling someone once, on the field of play!!lol! 
Back to top Go down

Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suarez   Suarez EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 4:38 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:

Now there was a player who was well and truly HARD.

Whilst so much of football aggression is hot air and handbags, Big Dunc didn't piss about and everyone knew it.

I will always remember Everton v Man Utd about 10 years ago, tackles flying in everywhere and the game was getting a nasty vibe.

Then an Everton player did a really bad one when there were players about everywhere. The ref was losing control of it.

Roy Keane did his customary charge back from upfield to get right in the face of the ref and give the aggressive Everton player a face full of spit - as of course, he needed showing who was boss.

The look on Keane's face as he went steaming over fists clenched and a face full of rage to the quiet realisation that it was Big Dunc the ref was having a quiet word with, bordered on the hilarious.

He did calmly walk over, but with palms outstretched in a 'now, now Dunc' kind of gesture.

As for Freund, Dunc did more than push him over. He practically picked the bloke up off his feet by the throat.

Suarez A639-fLCEAAO_lF

And his crime? His crime was to keep getting in the way of Dunc's elbows, which if you saw the footage before, was about Dunc's third flying elbow.
Back to top Go down

Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suarez   Suarez EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 4:46 pm

He was clearly lucky Paul 'the Guvnor' Ince was in a forgiving mood too. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suarez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suarez   Suarez Empty

Back to top Go down

Suarez
Page 1 of 1